Konica Minolta Dimage G530 Reviews

• Battery Life

Konica Minolta Dimage G530 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Konica Minolta Dimage G530

Konica Minolta Dimage G530

“The Konica Minolta Dimage G530 is a good camera. It is...”

Written on: 31/05/2008

The Konica Minolta Dimage G530 is a good camera. It is fast, produces photo's of a good quality and the manual settings are good too. The battery is good and provides enough power for long enough… Read Full Review

Konica Minolta Dimage G530

“I am still exploring the Konica Minolta Dimage G530...”

Written on: 17/11/2005 by telaviv1 (1 review written)

I am still exploring the Konica Minolta Dimage G530 camera. Its my second dimage because the first one (Dimage x) was fantastic. I went upmarket with this one.
I like it very much but am concerned about indoor image quality. It may need more manual control then I am used to… Read Full Review

Konica Minolta Dimage G530

“The Konica Minolta Dimage G530 is my first digital...”

Written on: 19/10/2005 by greer (1 review written)

The Konica Minolta Dimage G530 is my first digital camera. I did some research before buying one, but not specifically research for this camera. I have had it for about a month now and I haven't had any problems. It has a 5.0 megapixel resolution and 3 X optical and 3X digital zoom. It also has a lot of technical settings that I haven't quite learned to use yet, but it has settings for ISO, exposure, white balance, RBG intensity, and more. You can change these settings quickly while you are… Read Full Review