Olympus MJU Mini Reviews

Olympus MJU Mini - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Olympus MJU Mini

“yulyGPAR”

Written on: 17/07/2012

would be nice to have other Plug adapter, 17 Aug 2011Bya0 This reeviw is from: Ex-Pro Olympus Li-50B, Li50b Digital Camera Battery Travel Charger, UK, USA, Canada & Europe 2 Hour Fast Charge for Olympus [mju] Stylus 1010, 1020, 1030, 1030SW, 1030 SW, b5 TOUGH-6000, Tough 6000, mju 6000, b56000, b5 TOUGH-6010, Tough 6010, mju 6010, b56010, b5 TOUGH-6020, Tough 6020, mju 6020, b56020, b5 TOUGH-8000, Tough 8000, mju 8000, b58000, b5 TOUGH-8010, Tough 8010, mju 8010, b58010… Read Full Review

Olympus MJU Mini

“Olympus MJU Mini Review - I have one of these to...”

Written on: 04/08/2008

Olympus MJU Mini Review - I have one of these to compliment my DSLR, which as good as it is, is just sometimes too big to lump around. If you want something small & lightweight to stick in your bag or jacket pocket then this is the little chap for you. The pictures are fantastic. It has many settings and you should never be stuck when it comes to choosing the right setting for the right occasion.
The 'serious' photographer may want more toys to play with, but for the hobbyist & general snapper… Read Full Review

Olympus MJU Mini

“I was mooching through a camera shop during the...”

Written on: 02/04/2006 by jarnartharn (37 reviews written)

I was mooching through a camera shop during the January sales for an over-sized, over priced, all singing, all dancing camera. Somehow I ended up with a tiny little Olympus thingy, and boy am I glad that my girlfriend talked me into buying it. If you're into serious photography look elsewhere, but if you want to take basic photo's without all of that technical jargon, but still have a high quality picture at the end, the Olympus Mju Mini is the digital camera for you.

It has loads of built-in… Read Full Review

Olympus MJU Mini

“Since I have a rather large lumbering Fuji digital...”

Written on: 24/08/2005 by platypus (4 reviews written)

Since I have a rather large lumbering Fuji digital camera, I decided I needed a small good quality camera that I could slip into my pocket. The Olympus Mju Mini fitted the bill perfectly.
Firstly the metal shell is tough, but it won't shrug off damage as well as a polycarbonate shell, e.g. I dented the metal shell (which wouldn't have happened with my polycarbonate Fuji), falling into the cellar (ahem), which wouldn't have happened with my polycarbonate Fuji.
They use the term "weatherproof"… Read Full Review

Olympus MJU Mini

“Ok, I just bought an Olympus Mju; Mini last month and...”

Written on: 31/05/2005 by khoaitaychienvn (1 review written)

Ok, I just bought an Olympus Mju; Mini last month and I really LOVE it! It has all the things I wanna have: good picture quality, good screen... all the thing in good points. It's really easy to use. It took me only half an hour to get used to it!

it's small enough to fit my pocket. I can carry it all the time. That's wonderful.

The design is the thing which I shouldn't mention here cuz it won a design award.

Everything is nearly perfect but I hate the video recording function. It gives me… Read Full Review

Olympus MJU Mini

“After having an Olympus 35mm camera for many years I...”

Written on: 11/01/2005 by merlynreid (1 review written)

After having an Olympus 35mm camera for many years I was unwilling to have any other make of digital - you just cannot beat the lenses on Olympus. So when I got a Mju Mini for Christmas - WOW.
A small, light sexy beast - intuative to use, good display and handling. The only thing I miss is the view finder!… Read Full Review