Bach Stradivarius #37 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Bach Stradivarius #37 - Ask a question now

Bach Stradivarius #37

“The Bach Stradivarius #37 horn has great response and...”

Written on: 14/03/2009

The Bach Stradivarius #37 horn has great response and has a great good. The feel of the body and weight is also superior to other pro trumpets I've played such the Jupiter XO. Yamaha Xeno. It also stays beautiful even when it's not brand new. It can be hard to get used to if you have never played it before. Overall this is a definite choice for a Professional Trumpet. It's response, weight, look and feel are superior to other horns in my opinion… Read Full Review

Trumpetto's Comment

Written on: 06/04/2014

I totally agree with you. I played a Bach Stradivarius #37 for 15 years 1991-2006, and it's the best horn i have ever played! I recently purchase another one used in mint condition 2 weeks ago, because I wasn't totally satisfied with my Holton MF and Getzen Eterna.
And now the tonal quality and resonance I'm getting from my Stradivarius can't be beat. I play a wide genre of musical styles, and this horn makes me happy, on it's dependability!!

Bach Stradivarius #37

“Its been my personal belief that the player defines...”

Written on: 28/09/2007 by RHansen (3 reviews written)

Its been my personal belief that the player defines the trumpet he/she plays, not the other way around. You can give the best trumpet in the world to someone who's not very good and guess what! They'll sound the same. But if your looking for a trumpet that will react just as well as you can play it you can't s do much better then a Bach Strad… Read Full Review

Bach Stradivarius #37

“Bach Stradivarius #37 - Overall the sound is wonderful...”

Written on: 13/11/2004 by kevinsoda (1 review written)

Bach Stradivarius #37 - Overall the sound is wonderful but there are some things about it that I don't like. It doesn't resonate or slot very well in playing above C above the staff. If you have a lot of intense upper register playing, it is more tiring...that's common though. For small group jazz it is a little bright for my taste. If I'm the only trumpet player there, I don't want my sound drilling into the heads of the people in the front row, this is quite exaggerated but I think you get my… Read Full Review

229002_Trumpetsrock01's Response to kevinsoda's Review

Written on: 08/02/2006

I just wanted to say, I'm in 8th grade and I am needing to upgrade my trumpet from a Bach TR300 to what I think will be good, a 37 Strat., what is your comment about this. I'm upgrading for a marching band, where we are going to of course play a lot of high stuff.

Kevinsoda's Response to kevinsoda's Review

Written on: 19/04/2006

They aren't the greatest upper register horn for really screamin' stuff but they do work. They're great all around horns but they don't make the upper register any easier which I think is good for someone in the 8th grade. For marching you might want to try one of the larger bell models as they tend to project better. Avoid larger bored horns, though, as they will only make it more work and you'll end up overblowing.