Up My Street www.upmystreet.com Reviews

• Ease of use

Up My Street www.upmystreet.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Up My Street www.upmystreet.com

Up My Street www.upmystreet.com

“It is too complicated, why cannot it be...”

Written on: 28/05/2010

It is too complicated, why cannot it be straightforward. Request the web search, then able to click onto an area menu, then postcode and see result. NO you get all kinds of info which is confusing to a lot of people.
I have read a lot of reports about it being invasive , but I cannot get anything on my road, or round about.
I will be giving it the thumbs down and stick to just travelling around and using my eyes… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“The whole Up My Street site is so complicated I can't...”

Written on: 03/05/2009

The whole Up My Street site is so complicated I can't be bothered to use it.

Why change the layout, it used to be so easy. I could not find anything. Could not work it out… Read Full Review

“Up My Street is a great online web site that offers...”

Written on: 14/03/2006 by kimmybigtum (2 reviews written)

Up My Street is a great online web site that offers neighbourhood information. All you have to do is type in a postcode and you will get information on council tax bands, the local crime figures, local schools and information on their performance, property prices, gas and electricity suppliers, and also leisure facilities in the area.

A brilliant site!… Read Full Review