Smeg DWI 710 Reviews

• Service & Support

Smeg DWI 710 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Smeg DWI 710

Smeg DWI 710

“We have had our SMEG DWI710e for over 8 years now and...”

Written on: 08/09/2010 by jjcuk (2 reviews written)

We have had our SMEG DWI710e for over 8 years now and it has been outstanding
the thermostat has cut off a few times but this is easily reset by anyone with a bit of diy ability, I am just in the process of replacing a couple of bits (front panel fascia and on/off switch) but this is just due to wear and tear I would certainly recommend one

I have rated service and support low as I have never used them… Read Full Review

“we've had ours for over six years nothing gone wrong...”

Written on: 06/08/2010

we've had ours for over six years nothing gone wrong with it(until yesterday)
easy to use

“We bought our Smeg dishwasher nearly 2 years ago, the...”

Written on: 11/11/2004 by Rizzo (1 review written)

We bought our Smeg dishwasher nearly 2 years ago, the first time it broke down, fortunately it was still under warrenty. Unfortunately, the service team tried their utmost to prolong the agony of not having a dishwasher as long as possible. 3 different "engineers" (or guys with a bag of tools, a van and no knowledge of dishwashers) came and went before a solution was found. Now the same problem has encountered and the service department are downright rude and do not want to assist. The… Read Full Review

Smegged's Response to Rizzo's Review

Written on: 25/02/2005

I bought one of these in the mistaken belief that I was buying reliability and quality. Just 2 years old (the dishwasher not me) and I get incomplete programmes, cold washes, never-ending washes etc. So nearly £200 poorer (the Midlands repair agents were OK tho') - should I have bought two Whirlpools instead for the money? - (oh then the door lock fails to release meaning you can't use the controls) - so yes I should!