Hydroderm Reviews

Hydroderm - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hydroderm

Hydroderm

“Don't fall for this .....”

Written on: 18/04/2014

I received my "free" trial bottles of this stuff. After using it religiously for about three weeks, I have determined that it doesn't work for me. I called the company to get a refund and was told that I did not call during the appropriate period of time and, therefore, I would only get 25% refunded. I believe that the advertisement is underhanded and dishonest and I would strongly dissuade anyone from dealing with this company… Read Full Review

Hydroderm

“Customer service hung up on me!!”

Written on: 20/01/2014

I ordered Hydroderm and did not receive it within the 14 trial because of the Christmas and New Years holidays. I was then charged full price of $160 before I even had a chance to try the product. I called 16 days after ordering and ask for my account to be canceled and for a refund. Since I had not received the product they refused to give me refund instructions. After getting it in the mail tried the product for 14 days and did not like the results so I again called for a refund. They… Read Full Review

Rodeojewel's Comment

Written on: 12/02/2014

I did the same thing product didn't show up in the mail at all, I called the number on my bank account statement, was charged 84.95 on Feb 4 I called on the 3rd to cancel before the 7th as they said but now today on the feb 11 2014 I see 79.95 has been taken out of my account again still no product in my mail. Tried to tell the guy I cancelled everything the end of Jan was told I was to call before the 7th, so I called on the 3rd to double cancel, he hung up on me! ( maybe he quit his job) I then called again 5 minutes after being hung up on explain again to yet another worker, gave date of first cancel then on the 3rd again, my bank meant shows moneys were taken. I didn't care what their computer screen says. I want my account refunded the product never arrived. Watch your Accounts folks, calling my bank in morning to turn the hydroderm in for screwing the customers

“Waiting”

Written on: 28/03/2012

I saw this product on nomorerack.com for 16.00, so I decided to check other sites to see what was the real value and to my surprise it was pricee, so I decided to order. After reading all the comments and how you have to sign up and about the customer service; I am happy with my initial start, now let see how the product will work on my 43 old face… Read Full Review

Hydroderm

“I have used hydroderm serum for years. It works better...”

Written on: 11/12/2010 by Blacksmithgirl (1 review written)

I have used hydroderm serum for years. It works better for me than dermitage which is supposed to be better. I have extremely dry skin. I found the customer service a little difficult to connect with, but they did seem to try. If you tell them the price is too much for you to afford, they will reduce it a third!It makes most lines disappear and leaves my skin smooth and moist. The trick is to really gently massage it in. Don't just put it on and go. Follow that up with a co enyme q 10 creme… Read Full Review

Hydroderm

“I was disappointed with this company's customer...”

Written on: 01/11/2008

I was disappointed with this company's customer service. I do not seem to be able to unsubscribe or discontinue my account because the customer service number is always busy whenever I call. When I finally got a hold of someone to discontinue, she took my information down and yet, the products keep coming and I keep getting billed… Read Full Review

Hydroderm

“Hydroderm is a great product been using it for a year...”

Written on: 06/10/2008 by motolasgirl (1 review written)

Hydroderm is a great product been using it for a year me 35 and my mom 58 we both love it. I even use it on my hands etc. Tighter pores, improved skin tone, disappearance of fine lines and circles. Its very mild and gentle. Don't know why these girls are having any issues. Might want to take a look at what else they are using. really does wonders on my lips as well.

I have stopped using it for a couple months and have noticed that my face has gone back in the gutter without it… Read Full Review

Babawawa's Response to motolasgirl's Review

Written on: 30/10/2008

I disagree with this review because...It doesn't work and the the company does not abide by their promise to provide refunds nor can they be reached by phone or email. Also they have so many complaints right now the Better Business Bureau gave them an "F" rating.

Hydroderm

“I have wanted a product like Hydroderm for so long. I...”

Written on: 19/05/2008 by lisasl (1 review written)

I have wanted a product like Hydroderm for so long. I can't wait to put it on because I know what great results I'll get. As I said above, Hydroderm clears up my wrinkles and removed that tired and angry look fine lines produce. Now if you could could come up with a product to tighten the upper eyelids!!… Read Full Review

Babawawa's Response to lisasl's Review

Hydroderm

“I would not recommend this. I also do not trust a...”

Written on: 06/04/2008 by MarcyMarcy (1 review written)

I would not recommend this. I also do not trust a product that requires you sign up for a "program" that ships monthly rather than allowing you to order it when you need it. This to me seems like a product that already knows they will not be able to depend on repeat business… Read Full Review

Bamikler's Response to MarcyMarcy's Review

Written on: 08/07/2008

I found this review unhelpful because... it lacks foundation for a complaint much less an objective review. Sounds personal.

Hydroderm

“I am so disappointed about Hydroderm, it make my face...”

Written on: 06/04/2008 by Aia (1 review written)

I am so disappointed about Hydroderm, it make my face look like I have smallpox. When the first time happened I thought I eat something bad. At the dermatologist I didn't wish to admit that I use new facial product. After two weeks my face was again normal and I try again Hydroderm and again my face turn during the night in smallpox for so much money. No thank you! Terrible! Never again I will use Hydroderm… Read Full Review

Hydroderm

“I wouldn't waste my time and money on this product.”

Written on: 06/04/2008

I wouldn't waste my time and money on this product… Read Full Review

Babawawa's Comment

Written on: 30/10/2008

I agree with this review because...It doesn't work and the the company does not abide by their promise to provide refunds nor can they be reached by phone or email. Also they have so many complaints right now the Better Business Bureau gave them an "F" rating.

Hydroderm

“I am very happy with this product. It really makes a...”

Written on: 24/03/2008 by juwelzzzz (1 review written)

I am very happy with this product. It really makes a different. I am 36 years old and very conscious about my appearance. I am afraid to and still too young to do plastic surgery (not necessary yet), but was trying to find a good product for my skin. I tried it, and loved it, but returned it because of the price. I've been reading some negative comments about the customer service, well, I am here to correct that. The customer service is GREAT! I explained them why I returned it, they offered me… Read Full Review

Bamikler's Response to juwelzzzz's Review

Written on: 08/07/2008

I found this review helpful because... it stated more measurable facts, i.e., the age of the consumer, specific case history, and the fact she had an issue and it was resolved to her satisfaction.

Babawawa's Response to juwelzzzz's Review

Hydroderm

“I love this product. I am 57 and it is the gentlest...”

Written on: 12/03/2008 by kablair (1 review written)

I love this product. I am 57 and it is the gentlest product I have ever used. There is a definite improvement in my skin--especially fine lines and wrinkles and it has diminished some of my deeper wrinkles around my mouth and eyes… Read Full Review

Hydroderm

“I often get comments on why I'm not aging...I know, I...”

Written on: 02/03/2008

I often get comments on why I'm not aging...I know, I have been using Hydroderm for at least 1 year now. I can feel my skin begin to tighten just slightly, and I know for a fact that my deep lined forehead has cleared up.
I really think this product is working for me.

You must however start with a good facial cleanser and wash.
Exfoliate.
Make sure you rinse, rinse, rinse (the more the better).
Make sure all cleaning agents are rinsed off completely.
Water is part of the secret to any… Read Full Review

Hydroderm

“This product is no good i didn't get no result so save...”

Written on: 21/02/2008 by wanda4471 (1 review written)

This product is no good i didn't get no result so save your money and dont buy this it really sucks… Read Full Review

Bamikler's Response to wanda4471's Review

Written on: 08/07/2008

I disagree with this review because... What do you base your comments on? How old are you? How long did you use it? What specific problems it did or did not correct? It sucks - because....?

Hydroderm

“It sucks, Does not work and the customer service is...”

Written on: 09/12/2007

It sucks, Does not work and the customer service is rude. They will charge yoy $55 fot the pretend free $3.95 Trial. Very deceiving ad. Do not order from them… Read Full Review

Bamikler's Comment

Written on: 08/07/2008

I found this review helpful because... Good information, did not know there would be an additional charge for the initial product.

Babawawa's Comment

Hydroderm

“Hydroderm in my situation does remove wrinkles by...”

Written on: 08/12/2007 by ashlee94 (1 review written)

Hydroderm in my situation does remove wrinkles by completely swelling my face!! After 3 uses my face is extremely swollen, red and painful! It has been 2 days since using it and is only getting worse and not better!! When the swelling goes down, I can't see my wrinkles being gone - they will have to be worse as much as my skin is stretched!!!… Read Full Review

Hydroderm

“I used Hydroderm wrinkle reducer on one side of my...”

Written on: 03/11/2006 by terrim (1 review written)

I used Hydroderm wrinkle reducer on one side of my face, 2-3 times a day, for 3 months and at the end, I saw no difference in my marionette lines or my brow and eye lines. I have also tried the lip plumper. Ridiculous claims. No plump and I'm $70 lighter. I had to threaten to call the Better Business Bureau just to get a store credit. For what? More junk?… Read Full Review

Hydroderm

“The only way I got out of Hydroderm's direct shipment,...”

Written on: 29/07/2006 by JBH (1 review written)

The only way I got out of Hydroderm's direct shipment, after numerous phone calls and arguments, was to deny the charges on my credit card, since I had returned the product they had sent to me. I now purchase my Hydroderm products through another retailer and I have no problems. I order what I want when I need it, at discounted prices and I'm not committed to Hydroderm's marketing techniques… Read Full Review

262220_Mlcrbk's Response to JBH's Review

Written on: 05/10/2006

I had exactly the same experience with ordering from Hydroderm. Firstly, their "free trial sample" comes with a few major and costly caveats - be sure to read the fine print.
<br/>
<br/>They make it sound as if returning the product is so easy, but it is not, and you are stuck incurring shipping charges.
<br/>
<br/>The product may work, but I wouldn't purchase it from Hydroderm direct.

Bamikler's Response to JBH's Review

Written on: 08/07/2008

I found this review helpful because... Thanks for the heads up....

Hydroderm

“I've been using Hydroderm for about a year. It has...”

Written on: 25/04/2006 by debdesantis (1 review written)

I've been using Hydroderm for about a year. It has made my skin look healthier and younger. Even though the product is automatically shipped to you, you can go on-line to your account and change the shipment date if you are using less/more than the average person… Read Full Review

Bamikler's Response to debdesantis's Review

Written on: 08/07/2008

Good info, so I can adjust the amount of product if necessary. Will definitely consider when I make my decision to purchase.

Hydroderm

“I have used the Hydroderm serum and moisturizer for a...”

Written on: 02/04/2006 by julee1215 (1 review written)

I have used the Hydroderm serum and moisturizer for a week now and see a significant difference. The number of compliments I have received this week prompted my praise of this product...the price is on par with what others are charging...and I have tried many products...this one offers the most significant results… Read Full Review