Print-Rite Compatible Epson C70 Reviews

• Longevity

Print-Rite Compatible Epson C70 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Print-Rite Compatible Epson C70

Print-Rite Compatible Epson C70

“I use print write for my printer 3 years and I did not...”

Written on: 26/02/2008

I use print write for my printer 3 years and I did not have problems. It's also cheap to use and has lasted me for ages, very good printer cartridge., well recommended!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Print-Rite Compatible Epson C70

“I would love to be able to give a good report on this...”

Written on: 07/11/2004 by Piratpilot (3 reviews written)

I would love to be able to give a good report on this product as the price of a full set of original Epson cartridges for the C70 is £60 and thus ridiculous.
That said my printer was working fine up to the very minute I replaced my oringinals with these.
The C70 would only recognise 2 of the 4 on the first 8 tries or so, then when it finally recognised them no ink ever came out of any of them.
I then replaced them with originals. These did not work either because the print head had become… Read Full Review

234988_Curbit's Response to Piratpilot's Review

Written on: 21/03/2006

I also agree print-rite cartridges are poor quality inks, I have used them and had the same thing happen.

Opoce's Response to Piratpilot's Review

Written on: 13/04/2012

I had problems with Print-rite toner cartridges I bought for my OKI c3600 (as original OKI cartridges are horribly expensive). After about 100 pages of common text C-toner was reported to be empty, soon followed by M- and Y-toner. Funny enough, C-toner wroked fine. I wonder if I bought a wrong batch, anyway the money I "saved" on these compatible cartridges was wasted too quickly. I switched to other non-original cartridges, so far so good.