Elektra Micro Casa Leva S1C Reviews

Width: 25.4 cm
Depth: 25.4 cm
Weight: 10 kg

Elektra Micro Casa Leva S1C

“I have had my Elektra Micro Casa Leva S1Ce for 6 weeks...”

Written on: 31/03/2005 by Alan 9 (1 review written)

I have had my Elektra Micro Casa Leva S1Ce for 6 weeks now. I had great fun playing around with the machine when it was still brand new and a novelty, but as life goes on the enthusiasm slowly wears off. As a result I decided to leave the machine switched on, ensuring me of coffee on demand. After a few hours the pressure became too much and blew off steam until no water was left in the boiler. The thermostat failed to switch the boiler off and as a result it burn't out, in the process melting… Read Full Review

Elektra Micro Casa Leva S1C

“I bought the Elektra Micro Casa Leva S1C machine 2...”

Written on: 05/11/2004 by ducati (1 review written)

I bought the Elektra Micro Casa Leva S1C machine 2 years ago from La Macchinetta and has been used almost daily.

It takes a little practise to get the coffee grind just right (moist sand texture) but once done I have obtained consistently good espresso with a good layer of crema on top.

The machine produces virtually unending steam for frothing or for heating water.

One of my friends has one of the Elektra lever machines that is over 20 years old and has only required occasional new piston… Read Full Review