Jersey, Gorey Village, Jersey Pottery Reviews

Jersey, Gorey Village, Jersey Pottery - Ask a question now

“I visited Jersey Pottery several times with six adults...”

Written on: 15/04/2010 by Taggie (1 review written)

I visited Jersey Pottery several times with six adults one teenager a 3month old, 2 year old and a 3year old and we had the nicest time. The food was great lots of variety, service fast even when they were very busy and lots of seating and a play room for the mobile little ones! The shop was lovely and we bought lots of things to take back home. The staff in both the resturant and the gift shop were friendly and helpfull. I loved it… Read Full Review

“”

Written on: 02/11/2004 by t4mof (6 reviews written)

Prices are correct for 2004.

When going on holiday, I like to have a vague idea of what the weather is going to be like so that I can find things to do if we don't get beach weather. Before going to Jersey, it looked like Week 1 was going to be scorching and Week 2, a little more cloudy. This turned out to be reasonably accurate and after spending much of our first week on the beach, we visited some of the island's attractions in the second week.

One attraction which caught my eye when… Read Full Review