Norica Quick Reviews

Norica Quick - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Norica Quick

Norica Quick
Norica Quick

“Received this gun last week I put a scope on it today....”

Written on: 11/03/2011

Received this gun last week I put a scope on it today. Very accurate 1/2 inch groups a 20 yards. I have tried several different pellets through it with good results. The crossman destroyers are about the best.They sell for $2.00 a 250 ct tin at walmart. Can't wait for spring hunting seasons to start. I may go wild hog hunting. One hit behind the ear at 20 yards should do the trick… Read Full Review

“I think this is a all round good beginers gun and it...”

Written on: 30/11/2008

I think this is a all round good beginers gun and it is a good gun for the price. There is not enough power i think that this gun should not be a hunter and it should be a plinker. The Norica Quick air rifle is pretty light and I really like it… Read Full Review

“I recently bought my first Air rifle a Norica Sport...”

Written on: 17/09/2008 by Ghezelyn (2 reviews written)

I recently bought my first Air rifle a Norica Sport and was so impressed with it that one week later I went out and bought a Norica Quick (power hungry). With it my first few shots were totally off target and I immediately realized that this was a different beast and is going to need a lot more patience from my side, improving my grip and the way I pull the trigger or should that be Squeeze the trigger. I spent some time tightening the Screws that held the barrel to the stock and noticed some… Read Full Review

“This is the best airrifle i have ever shot with. The...”

Written on: 11/08/2008

This is the best airrifle i have ever shot with. The Norica Quick is very accurate, very stable, nice wood finshing and the best is it's very powerful… Read Full Review

“Very good investment for a 5,5 mm. caliber. Stock made...”

Written on: 18/03/2008 by inuik (1 review written)

Very good investment for a 5,5 mm. caliber. Stock made it with real wood of high quality… Read Full Review

“Hard to recommend it despite the good looking style of...”

Written on: 10/11/2007 by sicho (5 reviews written)

Hard to recommend it despite the good looking style of design. Very nice looking wood, well finished and nicely shaped stock. It is not accurate and the trigger is so hard that is quite difficult to use as training for anything, hunting or target practice. The sights are not helpful at all, on fashion but not useful for distances over 10y. I did try it for more than 500 shots with some of the best pellets (match grade)… Read Full Review

Stephen0719's Response to sicho's Review

Written on: 04/10/2011

Sicho. Then my dear friend you can't shoot for sh1t or to save your life. I bouhgt a Norica Quick in 2006 and can hit targets from a 100m that's 328ft with a scope. If you don't like the rifle,give it to some one who can actually shoot.

“I got it only 4 days ago. I only fired it about 100...”

Written on: 26/11/2006 by Rene Matteau (48 reviews written)

I got it only 4 days ago. I only fired it about 100 times so far. I find the rifle accurate but i am not that accurate with it yet. The rifle is around 8 lbs or 3.7 KG plus a scope on it, so it will take me a little while to get use to this beast… Read Full Review

Bebbo's Response to Rene Matteau's Review

Written on: 27/11/2006

The cocking action should get easier with use, but keep it clean and suitably well lubricated.
<br/>The weight is something you get used to - trust me. I've got a Weirauch!!

Rene Matteau's Response to Rene Matteau's Review

Written on: 10/12/2006

After 600 shoots the the trigger and cocking is now easier.
<br/>And most of my shots are within a dime at 33 feet in a standind offhand shooting position.
<br/>I have some pictures of this gun on this link: http://under500fps.myfastforum.org/ftopic143.php

“The Norica Quick is very good value for money, good...”

Written on: 28/11/2005 by i4445col (1 review written)

The Norica Quick is very good value for money, good balance, 177 is excellent at about 305m/s, try different pellet makes… Read Full Review

“The Norica Quick was my first air rifle and I have the...”

Written on: 07/11/2004 by spotton737 (1 review written)

The Norica Quick was my first air rifle and I have the Norica Marvic Gold. Not the cheapest model buy there are other noricas available for £50 or less (try www.airsoft-guns.co.uk).
What is nice is that all the norica's now have a fibre optic bright sight which I love as most of my time is spent target shooting.
Given it an accuracy of 10 or is that 10/10 for my aim?… Read Full Review

“Recently purchased the Norica Quick. Well made. Has a...”

Written on: 31/10/2004 by Jock Ferreira (1 review written)

Recently purchased the Norica Quick. Well made. Has a stupid extra safety on side of air chamber. Locks onto the piston. One safety would be sufficient.

Main problem is the heavy trigger pull. By the time you have managed to get the trigger back you are way of target. Are there more Norica's out there with the same problem?… Read Full Review

D R Greysun's Response to Jock Ferreira's Review

Written on: 07/05/2005

A long 1st stage pull seems to be a characteristic of Norica/Beeman Spanish made guns.
<br>D R

Kenbu's Response to Jock Ferreira's Review

Written on: 19/10/2007

I`ve had two Norica`s, a Titan plinker and a full power Dragon, both had heavy triggers which smoothed after a few hundred shots. I`ve sold the Dragon (traded it in against a Webley Eclipse ), but I wouldn`t part with the Titan. I think Norica make solid, good value kit.