Seat Toledo 1.9s TDi Reviews

Seat Toledo 1.9s TDi - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Seat Toledo 1.9s TDi

Seat Toledo 1.9s TDi
Seat Toledo 1.9s TDi

“This Seat Toledo 1.9s TDi family car was my first...”

Written on: 30/10/2004 by willymac321 (3 reviews written)

This Seat Toledo 1.9s TDi family car was my first diesel and the performance surprised me. I didn't expect much from the Toledo but I was very pleased by the mixture of mid range grunt and excellent fuel economy. This car will achieve 600 miles on a tank full of fuel on a long run and easily beats 45 mpg in urban use. I have experienced two faults from new. The windscreen cracked and had to be replaced and the horn packed up. Both faults were repaired promptly by the SEAT garage under warranty… Read Full Review