Denon 201 Reviews

From 1 review
  • Sound Quality

Denon 201 - Ask a question now

Denon 201

“I bought my Denon 201 System nearly 2 years ago and...”

Written on: 29/10/2004 by paulmgreenwood (2 reviews written)

I bought my Denon 201 System nearly 2 years ago and was so impressed by it and Denon I bought the DM31 for the rear of the house (the living area) after about 18 month the CD player of the 201 stopped working (Superfi.co.uk) were brilliant. I wasn't aware Denon carried a 2 yr warrenty. Fixed and serviced free of charge (child had inserted 2 CDs, 1 had fallen into the CD player). Still no charge. I matched my 201 with warfdale 8.3 floor standers, a touch heavy on the Bass, but on the whole very… Read Full Review

A Holyoak's Response to paulmgreenwood's Review

Written on: 18/07/2006

Why say it is great - with a great warranty - helpful dealers & give it 8/10 sound quality, 7/10 features, 8/10 value & yet only give it 3/10 overall???? Doesn't really make any sense!!