Beeman 2085 Pellet Trap Reviews

Beeman 2085 Pellet Trap - Ask a question now

“I bought this trap to use in my garage and home. It...”

Written on: 24/09/2008 by cole5169 (19 reviews written)

I bought this trap to use in my garage and home. It is made entirely of low-to-mid-quality steel and has a black, powdercoat finish. My package came with four little steel animal silhouettes (standard turkey, ram, etc). The silhouettes were painted fluorescent blaze orange.

For a product which is supposed to contain you pellets after shooting, I don't think the silhouettes work too extremely well with this. Causes a lot of random ricochets to fly about, and without a sheet of cardboard or… Read Full Review

“I bought a Beeman 2085 back in 2004 and after about...”

Written on: 16/09/2008 by Vulcanator (13 reviews written)

I bought a Beeman 2085 back in 2004 and after about 2000-3000 pellets from my UK spec Vulcan, the back and of it was deformed and actually ended up being penetrated by pellets! The box has recommended shooting distances for caliber being used which I had complied with. I sent mine back to Beeman with a letter of complaint and recommendation of product improvement.
The sent me back two 5 packs of .177 & .22 pellets for my trouble, rather good I thought. I bought another one but I now stuff the… Read Full Review

“The Beeman 2085 Pellet Trap is excellent for the CO2...”

Written on: 22/12/2005 by shoot2kill (6 reviews written)

The Beeman 2085 Pellet Trap is excellent for the CO2 pistols like the Crosman RepeatAir (400 fps) during 10 mtr target shooting. I enjoy shooting indoors with this combo knowing that all the led is safely canned in the trap. I've made a template of the exact size of the opening. I use the template to slice cardboard from old boxes. On my PC & printer I've made various targets & silhouettes. I center the paper on the cardboard, fold over the excess paper and slide it in place. Great fun and… Read Full Review

“With the Beeman 2085 pellet trap you have 4...”

Written on: 28/10/2004 by Rene Matteau (48 reviews written)

With the Beeman 2085 pellet trap you have 4 interchangeable metal silhouttes and the front hold 7" x 9" paper target if you put cardboard behind the paper target no pellets will escape. I had to reinforce the back because it was getting deformed with .177 pellets going at 495 fps @ 10 meters. I cut a square sheet metal of 6 3/4" x 8" and stock in the inside back with blue office Tic-E-tac. I paid $43 canadian 1 1/2 year ago for it at Canadiantire. I am happy with it . It is the one I use most… Read Full Review