Santa Claus The Movie Reviews

Santa Claus The Movie - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Santa Claus The Movie

“top film!!”

Written on: 06/01/2012 by jaysmith19 (3 reviews written)

my favorite all time xmas film. classic!!… Read Full Review

Santa Claus The Movie

“I love Santa Claus The Movie, I watch it every year....”

Written on: 25/08/2008 by wilkinsr (1 review written)

I love Santa Claus The Movie, I watch it every year. It's an excellent family Christmas film. The scenes at the North Pole and Santa flying are amazing… Read Full Review

Bee's Response to wilkinsr's Review

Written on: 04/12/2009

Sorry, I clicked the wrong box. I found this review somewhat UNhelpful because it didn't tell you about the plot, who was in it or why it was good. I presume this refers to the film with dudley moore (which I thought was disappointing).