The Santa Clause Reviews

The Santa Clause - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for The Santa Clause

The Santa Clause

“Tim Allen was really funny in this film.”

Written on: 13/11/2011 by Robyned (20 reviews written)

I think this is a great family movie all of the Santa Claus movies I enjoyed. I've seen all of them in the theater I've seen the first one so many times I don't get bored of it. I liked Tim Allen on Home Improvement as well he's been in some other films I like his sense of humor. I think there's a great cast of actors in this movie, I like the way they did the north pole and so many other things about this movie I thought were great. This movie I look forward to all the holidays it's one of… Read Full Review

The Santa Clause

“This film, The Santa Clause, must have been popular...”

Written on: 04/12/2009 by bee (12 reviews written)

This film, The Santa Clause, must have been popular because it has since become a trilogy.

In the original story, our main character (played by Tim Allen) accidently slays Santa and has to replace him. The Santa Clause. The plot is covered here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Santa_Clause

There is resentment at first but then resignation and eventually enthusiasm.

The Santa Clause 2 is that Santa needs a Mrs Santa; the third film is about the Escape Clause, co-starring Martin Short as Jack… Read Full Review