Air-Arms S200 10 Shot Magazine Reviews

Media Gallery for Air-Arms S200 10 Shot Magazine

Air-Arms S200 10 Shot Magazine
Air-Arms S200 10 Shot Magazine

“Got any more "O"seals?”

Written on: 11/06/2014 by Izzyinn (1 review written)

I've only had mine a couple of days. The mag was fitted by the gunship where I purchased both the gun and the mag. So far I've lost 5 seals, I've got no idea where they have gone. Tomorrow I have another fifty mile round trip, this being the second so far. The gunsmith says it's fitted wrong, let's hope so because I chose this gun over a BSA because the magazine looked like it would last longer… Read Full Review

“I have the 10 shot kit, I couldnt fit it at first, the...”

Written on: 08/08/2010 by welshunter (1 review written)

I have the 10 shot kit, I couldnt fit it at first, the bolt would not come back far enough. but tried the next day and it took 5 minutes to fit. I just needed a little extra effort with the bolt, but now its done, i love it. being plastic it could have cost a bit less, 65 quid and a spare mag 15 quid, 80 for the lot. but what the hell, I cant complain. happy hunting… Read Full Review

“have had the ten shot on my gun for a few months now...”

Written on: 07/04/2010

have had the ten shot on my gun for a few months now and carn't get used to it not indexing properly and never liked the cheap plastic look.not worth £70. have now swapped for the 6 shot supplyed from rowan engineering £55 posted and boy what a difference,the quality knocks spots off air arms offering although it has to be indexed manually its so much better to use and as the single shot tray stays in place, no messing around taking scopes off, fitted in 2mins took longer to unwrap.so thinking… Read Full Review

“ I have not had a air gun for a long time SOME YEARS...”

Written on: 30/09/2009

I have not had a air gun for a long time SOME YEARS realy and just got the airams S200 and what a grate little gun this is. I have the hawke 6.5 20x50 nite eye scope and the 10 shot mag and 15lt dive tank i have realy put this gun to the test shooting day and nite in the larst 2 months with some grate long shots 50 \ 60 yard bang on the ten shot mag is a good thing to have as it saves me a lot of time and works well i have never had prob with this gun. you get a good 50/60 shots per air… Read Full Review

“The Air-Arms S200 10 Shot Magazine works well. The...”

Written on: 25/04/2009

The Air-Arms S200 10 Shot Magazine works well. The S200 (latest stock) with the magazine offers superb value and performance. I traded down from a Weirauch HW 100 because of the weight and don't regret it… Read Full Review

“Excellent if u dont have the multi shot added to your...”

Written on: 05/10/2008

Excellent if u dont have the multi shot added to your s200 what are u waiting for? Added 10 Shot Magazine to my AA S200 Using 177 pellets and works perfect every time. I was told that using point pellets will cause it to be a bit rough and sometimes jam even more so on the .22… Read Full Review

“I own an S200 in 22 calibre, i find the magazine easy...”

Written on: 27/09/2008 by Crom1971 (12 reviews written)

I own an S200 in 22 calibre, i find the magazine easy to load and when its working well its great but every now and then i draw back the bolt but the magazine does not cycle so i end up shooting out a blast of air. every rifle is different so maybe it will work great on yours but mine can be a pain at times… Read Full Review

“Overall worth it if you do a lot of shooting useful...”

Written on: 06/07/2008

Overall worth it if you do a lot of shooting useful for hunting… Read Full Review

“great little gun.superb accurracy. Very accurate,...”

Written on: 02/06/2008

great little gun.superb accurracy. Very accurate, lightweight gun, especially useful when shooting rabbits from the rear of our truck. good value for money… Read Full Review

“It is alright but very bad value for money, despite...”

Written on: 26/03/2008

It is alright but very bad value for money, despite what has been said… Read Full Review

Cognition's Comment

Written on: 09/05/2008

Sounds like you did a review of the gun WITH 10-shot kit, not the kit itself. Well done.

464391_Mick 59's Comment

Written on: 02/06/2009

I PURCHASED MY S 200 TWO DAYS AGO, AT FIRST I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT, IT WAS SO QUIET I THOUGHT THE GUN WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY, A BIT OF A TUT AND THE PELLET HITTING THE GRASS. TILL A FRIEND AND MY SELF SET ABOUT THE LOCAL RABBIT POPULATION. THEN THE RIFLE CAME INTO IT'S OWN. IT WAS WELL WITHIN IT'S COMFORT ZONE AT 30 YARDS. AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT I DON'T CARE BECUASE I DID THE SHOT, MY MATE TOOK A SHOT AT THE RABBIT BEFORE ME WITH HIS AIR GUN AND MADE THE RABBIT MOVE, I TOOK A SHOT AIMING STRIAGHT ALLOWING NOTHING AND IT ACUALLY HIT THE RABBIT, I PACED IT OUT AT 60 PACES (NOT YARDS OR METERS) I WILL CONFESS, PROBEBLY MORE LUCK THAN JUDGMENT BUT IT CERTAINLY HIT IT.I'M IMPRESSED WITH IT.

“The Air-Arms S200 10 Shot Magazine is a good...”

Written on: 07/02/2008 by eliteuk (1 review written)

The Air-Arms S200 10 Shot Magazine is a good investment and has helped me a get deal, not having to reload each shoot. I had a problem where it wouldn't click around, but i took it back to the shop and the said it was because of the loose bolt i had it was done up and works fine… Read Full Review

“Just a great gun hope they make more like it.”

Written on: 11/01/2008

Just a great gun hope they make more like it… Read Full Review

“great gun but strange design”

Written on: 06/01/2008

great gun but strange design… Read Full Review

“When i first opened the box for this multi shot...”

Written on: 16/07/2007 by munturo (6 reviews written)

When i first opened the box for this multi shot adapter i did think it was cheep and nasty cos its primarily plastic, an thought to myself jeez £60 for that... but after it was fitted and taken out to the field i fell in love with it.. what a fantastic piece of kit. It is a little notchy with H&N Field Target Trophy (.22 5.5mm 14.66 grain) which are my preferred choice of pellet at the moment as they seem to have a lot of impact power and are very consistent. Air Arms Diabolo Field (.22 5.51mm… Read Full Review

“I have found the add on magazine a great idea and went...”

Written on: 13/10/2006 by danche (18 reviews written)

I have found the add on magazine a great idea and went and bought the Air-Arms S200 10 Shot Magazine the same time I bought the rifle. I have one little niggle though a bit trivial I know, but it is difficult to tell when the magazine has run out unless you remember to count every shot and it could be possible to damage something if the bolt is returned when the magazine is fully empty. I personally cured this by painting the long groove with some bright red paint, and now I can see at a… Read Full Review

“I zero it in at 10 yards and it is hitting 10 shots...”

Written on: 20/06/2006 by macahawk (1 review written)

I zero it in at 10 yards and it is hitting 10 shots out of 10, then reload and missing 6 out of 10, then reload ,then reload 10 out of 10 shots. It stays like this all day does anyone have this problem? I have Air Arms S200 silencer on it it was leaving a slug trail in the end off the silencer. So went back to gunshop and he put a new Air Arms S200 silencer on, got home same thing is happening. I'm using Super H point field line pellet Help me please regard's maca… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to macahawk's Review

Written on: 20/06/2006

By 'slug trail', I assume you mean evidence that the pellets are clipping the bore end of the silencer? It happened with the other one too.
<br>
<br>I have no problem with my S200 fitted with the AA silencer and it is difficult to imagine why you have trouble if the silencer is fitted correctly. Try Air Arms own pellets and also try removing the rotary mag.
<br>
<br>That's all I can suggest at the moment.

Danche's Response to macahawk's Review

Written on: 13/10/2006

I have had problems like this before. It sounds to me like the silencer and/or the magazine are not in situ correctly. If you are getting marks from the pellets on the inside of the silencer, this probably means that the pellets are clipping it as they travel through. This is probably caused by either the magazine not being seated in position correctly and is deforming the pellets as they are loaded, which is making them tumble, or that the silencer is not positioned in exactly the right place on the barrel. I don't think just changing the silencer alone will cure this problem. My advice would be to return the rifle to Air Arms or to the shop where you bought it and have it set up correctly, and also checked by a skilled person. It could be a major fault with the barrel and/or the magazine.

Macahawk's Response to macahawk's Review

Written on: 21/06/2006

Hi Bertie, have solved the problem it was the pellets, I'm now using AA diabolo field and I'm hitting every time - problem solved - thanks for your reply, regards Maca

“The Air-Arms S200 10 Shot Magazine is a great light...”

Written on: 19/06/2006 by vexy (1 review written)

The Air-Arms S200 10 Shot Magazine is a great light gun and a lot of fun !!… Read Full Review

“I recieved my Air-Arms S200magazine system early this...”

Written on: 15/08/2005 by deadeyedick (24 reviews written)

I recieved my Air-Arms S200magazine system early this morning. I tore it open eagerly and go all the bits out. I had to take my scope off and then attach the system to my rifle. It took me about 10 minutes because I had to take the scope off as I had to move the mounts around a bit. It should take about 5-6 minutes to attach the mag system to the rifle. The instructions are good and detailed. I never got stuck. PERFORMANCE: When I loaded the 10 shots I cranked the bolt and took aim at a… Read Full Review

Youngairgunner's Response to deadeyedick's Review

Written on: 06/06/2006

do you not get a silencer included when you buy the s200 brand new?

Dizzymaster's Response to deadeyedick's Review

Written on: 05/07/2006

hi about your silencer, i got a deal when i bought my s200 (love it by the way) i got an AA PRO 76 MODERATOR and it cuts down the noise nicely. i'm just waiting for my mag to come so i can plink away without changing position.

Deadeyedick's Response to deadeyedick's Review

Written on: 07/06/2006

Unfortunately no but some airgun shops may do a deal if you buy the silencer at the same time.
The silencer is the first thing on anyone's list with a precharged rifle because as you may know the mussle report is usually very loud.

“I recieved the Air-Arms S200 10 Shot Magazine this...”

Written on: 26/10/2004 by proshot1 (7 reviews written)

I recieved the Air-Arms S200 10 Shot Magazine this morning along with some Dynamic Triple P1 Pellets from B.A.R. Mainly made of plastic with a metal magazine it looks very cool, especially with my steel cocking bolt on board aswell. It came in an Air-Arms tube with instructions, allen keys and parts. To fix it in place all i had to do was remove the loading tray, using the allen keys supplied, and slot it in place. I then secured it in place with a dovetail mounted clamp. This took about five… Read Full Review

Snooper601's Response to proshot1's Review

Written on: 13/11/2004

I have one to, but I am having problems with the probe chewing the 'o'-Ring as it pushes the pellets into the barrel.
<br>
<br>Air-Arms have sent me 2 free replacements but I wonder what I should use to lube them, or do I have a problem with the probe being too sharp?
<br>An interesting problem?

Welshunter's Response to proshot1's Review

Written on: 09/08/2010

Ahh ive managed it now, just needed to be more aggressive with the bolt, works brill.

Welshunter's Response to proshot1's Review

Written on: 07/08/2010

I found this review helpful because...it all is supposed to be very simple. and they all seem to be doing that.calling it a 5 minute job. but i want to know about the people having problems fitting this mag to the s200.as i myself am, I cant get the bolt back far enough to remove the pellet through tray.

Gordy's Response to proshot1's Review

Written on: 28/06/2006

The S200 is perfect for rabbits, I find it really good for rooks when hunting in farm barns, with its flat forestock its really easy to find somewhere to rest it on to steady your shot. silencer is a must, haven't got a 10 shot mag yet but I'm seriously considering it because I find it really awkward to load the single shot if I'm in a hurry as I've got big fingers.

Youngairgunner's Response to proshot1's Review

Written on: 06/06/2006

how much does it cost to get a gunsmith to fit it? i am interested in buying an s200. how much are they second hand and how much brand new? are they any good for hunting rabbits? cheers james

Written on: 30/05/2006

Whats all this about it being slow and having a gunsmith fitting? It couldn't be simpler, I can reload my 10 shot mag as fast as the mag on a daystate MKIII

240706_Snotty's Response to proshot1's Review

Written on: 29/04/2006

I've got a s200 and it came as a package from a gunsmith in newcastle and i've had no probems at all, deadly accurate up to 45yards anhd very quite. The 10 shot mag is a must but please let a gunsmith fit it.

Orangerover's Response to proshot1's Review

Written on: 11/05/2005

After trying to live with the s200 10 shot mag i gave up and took it back to the shop. Cycling has to be slow and deliberate and 3 up the bore was common,a great idea but still has a way to go before it gets weirauch dependability.

Written on: 09/05/2005

Thanks a lot m8 I have found an air arms and will be ordering it second hand tomorrow with 6x42 scope im changing that for my 3-9x42 that i already have it also comes with an airarms silencer ammo and RWS pump and for only £300 instead of £500 new. i look forward to a good review that i will be writing after my first use. :)

Proshot1's Response to proshot1's Review

Written on: 08/05/2005

It was actually a few pieces of card. They do work but I think BSA (possibly another brand) have released mount raising blocks, alternatively high mounts might work. Bearing in mind im only 13 and high mounts work for me, you sould give it a go.

Written on: 02/05/2005

My home-made bedding underneath the scope works well. what does this mean have you put some sort of foam under your scope? I have low mounts and am looking to buy an S200 and a 10 shot mag later on. I am not very big so I need low mounts to get in line when I mount the gun as I have been having problems with enlignment with my lightning.

Orangerover's Response to proshot1's Review

Written on: 02/12/2004

I had a mare fitting mine or should I say getting it to operate as it should.
<br>There is no reference to the adj screw on the left hand side of the mag but after lots of tweaking with it I finally got there.
<br>This screw centralises the probe to the pellet so maybe thats why you have the o ring problem like I did.