BVRP Software, Mobile Phone Tools Reviews

• Software Features

BVRP Software, Mobile Phone Tools - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BVRP Software, Mobile Phone Tools

BVRP Software, Mobile Phone Tools

“$30 for the mobile phone tools CD. For what? Won't...”

Written on: 17/05/2007 by philbert (1 review written)

$30 for the mobile phone tools CD. For what? Won't work. Can't find any help at all! Can't do one thing with it… Read Full Review

BVRP Software, Mobile Phone Tools

“I have had nothing but problems with this programme,...”

Written on: 07/03/2007 by d4ben (1 review written)

I have had nothing but problems with this programme, you can not uninstall it or reinstall it to fix problems and their customer service is pathetic they just redirect you to chat rooms instead of having knowledgeable staff who can help you. It's a complete waste of time they do not have a clue in how to fix the problems. I have sent so many e-mails in requesting assistance only to receive e-mails stating they do not know how to fix the problems I have sent screen dumps and detailed information… Read Full Review

BVRP Software, Mobile Phone Tools

“Why do Motorola bundle such rubbish with an otherwise...”

Written on: 20/12/2006 by colhay (1 review written)

Why do Motorola bundle such rubbish with an otherwise good phone ( Razor K1)!!!… Read Full Review

BVRP Software, Mobile Phone Tools

“BVRP Software won't handle recurring appointments from...”

Written on: 28/08/2006 by gkrafcisin (1 review written)

BVRP Software won't handle recurring appointments from Outlook - it installs the appointment for every day for the next year, so you have to manually delete it. Doesn't recognize duplicate dates so it installs duplicates on my phone. Calendar function keeps reverting to default start date, even though I keep updating it, so I can't see what's on my phone using the software calendar on my PC. There is no link for online support, and no help function addressing the problem. Pretty bad software… Read Full Review

BVRP Software, Mobile Phone Tools

“I upgraded to version 3.25 of the BVRP Mobile Phone...”

Written on: 07/04/2006 by redsson (1 review written)

I upgraded to version 3.25 of the BVRP Mobile Phone Tools software, then when I tried to go to 3.28 and beyond, I was unable to do so. I had to uninstall the complete program, reinstall it, then I was unable to upgrade from 3.07 for some reason I am currently running version 3.0 only. I had the deluxe version, which was supplied with a phone that I bought from Telstra in Australia.

My "plan" expires in September this year. I got the phone in September 2004. Once this happens, I am going to… Read Full Review

BVRP Software, Mobile Phone Tools

“Loses appointments, can't keep up with recurring...”

Written on: 07/07/2005 by longtyme (1 review written)

Loses appointments, can't keep up with recurring events, runs slow, bad visual design… Read Full Review

Prada77's Response to 200757_longtyme's Review

Written on: 09/08/2005

The phones don't support recurring event's so I don't know why you would expect the software to.

BVRP Software, Mobile Phone Tools

“I haven't run into any problems with it like the other...”

Written on: 30/06/2005 by prada77 (1 review written)

I haven't run into any problems with it like the other people reviewing it. Don't judge a product by its support forums - only people having problems go there. The interface looks great and makes it easier to use the software because it looks and works like my phone. My phone installed easy with the software (after I figured out what the PIN was) and I could immediately start pulling my pictures off my phone and changing my ringtones to songs off my CDs. I've tried other software in this same… Read Full Review

202071_Lachancp's Response to prada77's Review

Written on: 17/07/2005

try using it to sync your contacts and calendar from outlook - then you'll hate it

BVRP Software, Mobile Phone Tools

“BVRP mobilePhoneTools is the most frustrating and bug...”

Written on: 31/05/2005 by thomr01 (1 review written)

BVRP mobilePhoneTools is the most frustrating and bug ridden software that I have seen dumped on the market.

After loading the software, upgrading 3 times, removing and reloading the software another 3 times, I finally took it off of my PC. The last "upgrade" worked very well once, then refused to ever run again. This is a common occurence based on BVRP's Support Forum

It corrupts Outlook PST files and interferes with Outlook's ability to… Read Full Review

237621_Bvrp Kills's Response to thomr01's Review

Written on: 07/04/2006

I agree that this software is horrible, in fact, I'm almost certain it was what caused the literal death of my phone. My phone was replaced for free thankfully.

BVRP Software, Mobile Phone Tools

“Read through the user forums at BVRP's own website and...”

Written on: 28/05/2005 by SunshineNXTC (1 review written)

Read through the user forums at BVRP's own website and the complaints from others are pretty uniform. They lose their connection between the phone and the computer repetedly. The part of the program that is supposed to allow one to transfer ring tones and other media does not work properly. Just about every complaint or concern is met with BVRP's standard reply....take your phone in and have it flashed with the latest firmware and/or you might have a problem with your OS's TAPI file. Even… Read Full Review

BVRP Software, Mobile Phone Tools

“The BVRP software, for the price, is the best one that...”

Written on: 25/10/2004 by bvrpusa (1 review written)

The BVRP software, for the price, is the best one that I have found of it's kind. It is easy to use and provides lots of features like SMS, e-mail, data sync, and more. I can't fuction without it. And you can't beat the price - $39.99… Read Full Review

Sunshinenxtc's Response to bvrpusa's Review

Written on: 28/05/2005

Notice that the review for this software came from BVRP Software! Now the truth...this software is buggy and the "tech support" simply blames your phone's firmware or your OS anytime you have a problem with this software. I have a Motorola V551 and almost none of the features this software promises work on my phone. Check BVRP's own forum on this product...most comments are very negative about this software. http://bvrpforums.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=28

Solitary777's Response to bvrpusa's Review

Written on: 06/08/2005

I agree with the other two comments. My copy would not even load. I am going to try and get my money back.

195695_Suga's Response to bvrpusa's Review

Written on: 01/06/2005

this software sucks, its always screwing up. my vote is to NOT BUY IT. it'll work one day and not work for a week. and the people that help, dont know anything!