Ikea Reviews - www.ikea.com

Ikea - www.ikea.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Never any reply from customer service!!!”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by Westonw388 (1 review written)

My items were delivered but there was something missing, I emailed customer service 3 times and there was no reply at all. I had to pay another £9 delivery to get the missing part. Would avoid at all costs as the shelf we got ended up costing loads more than going to john lewis in the end and john lewis are much better quality… Read Full Review

“Poor packaging and delivery”

Written on: 30/06/2011 by ianparhad (1 review written)

Ordered two lamps from Ikea Online, one was fine but the shade on the second was badly damaged. This could be to do with the fact that they arrive packed together in a jiffy bag, with no padding or protection. Called the same day to arrange an exchange and was told that I'd be contacted within two days with the details of the delivery. I foolishly assumed they meant that I'd have my replacement lamp in two days, however, I received an email two days later informing me that the exchange would… Read Full Review