O2 X1i Reviews

• Style

O2 X1i - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for O2 X1i

O2 X1i

“The camera quality on the O2 X1i is very good, along...”

Written on: 10/12/2004 by monkey12345 (1 review written)

The camera quality on the O2 X1i is very good, along with the video (which records up to 2.5 minutes) and the price is cheap. The whole phone is excellent A MUST BUY.
There are no bad things about this phone!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
O2 X1i

“Much as I like the look, weight and functions the O2...”

Written on: 15/11/2004 by cgandps (1 review written)

Much as I like the look, weight and functions the O2 X1i phone has, I wouldn't buy another, as I don't wish to pay £69 just to take it back with a fault!!!… Read Full Review

O2 X1i

“I got an O2 X1i as a replacement for my t68i which...”

Written on: 23/10/2004 by curofone (1 review written)

I got an O2 X1i as a replacement for my t68i which sank to the bottom of my drink one day and as I am a student iIwanted a cheap phone because I can't afford anything more and I was really surprised at how good this phone was. It is small, lightweight, feature packed and cool design. The camera quality isn't the best but it is really fast and for the price it is better than expected. One bad point is that the phone really slows down when writing txts msgs more than 2 lines on it but this slow… Read Full Review

Bpbabyphat's Response to curofone's Review

Written on: 16/11/2004

Didn't your phone switch off by itself when you first brought it? It should happen to all of them since I had one with that fault and when I exchanged it it had the same fault.