Taylormade 540 Reviews

Media Gallery for Taylormade 540

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Taylormade 540

“I do struggle to hit the ball straight sometimes but...”

Written on: 29/01/2008

I do struggle to hit the ball straight sometimes but generally this is a great cvlub that when hit properly will go a long way. I get really good carry and I manage to get a lot of height as well, which is something I have struggled with when I have used previous drivers. Traylormade 540 drivier is a good club that is definately worth putting on the "need to try" list when looking for a new club… Read Full Review

Taylormade 540

“I don't know if this Taylormade 540 is the best driver...”

Written on: 29/10/2003 by cat1not2 (13 reviews written)

I don't know if this Taylormade 540 is the best driver for some time...but I know it's the best I've had for some time. It looks great at address and lacks the bulky feel of so many others. Forget all the gimmicky weight distribution facts, does it work? Well I haven't hit the new King Cobra everyone is talking about but if it is better than the 540, buy it. The 540 is the first driver I've bought which was actually and noticeably forgiving and as for distance it performs with the best. On this… Read Full Review