Ford F150 XLT 5.8 Lariat Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford F150 XLT 5.8 Lariat - Ask a question now

“The F 150 is the best truck for our needs! We can load...”

Written on: 04/03/2011 by DECORRENT (1 review written)

The F 150 is the best truck for our needs! We can load the decor in to the bed of the truck. And we have our decor crew inside! The best truck in the world!… Read Full Review

“Would buy another Ford F-150 any time. Excellent paint...”

Written on: 26/03/2008

Would buy another Ford F-150 any time. Excellent paint and detail. Truck runs like a truck in Big Sky Country… Read Full Review

“When I recieved this Ford F150 XLT 5.8 Lariat 4x4...”

Written on: 20/10/2004 by f150 (1 review written)

When I recieved this Ford F150 XLT 5.8 Lariat 4x4 truck it was my first one and the only thing that I have had to replace beside the normal things like oil and transmission service is the 2bbl carb. to a 4bbl. and then the radio. I had to replace the electric motor switch on the driver side. But other than that it is great and I love this truck. It has so much room because it is ext. Cab and also a LWB. It will haul loads!… Read Full Review