Kia Picanto 1.1LX Reviews

Kia Picanto 1.1LX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kia Picanto 1.1LX

Kia Picanto 1.1LX
Kia Picanto 1.1LX

“Right, if your thinking of getting this then look at...”

Written on: 16/06/2010

Right, if your thinking of getting this then look at VW polos instead. they are much more reliable. I treated this car so gently and it broke down after 6 months (8,000) miles. The engine failed and needed a whole new and geerbox… Read Full Review

Jonathan Kelly's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2010

I found this review somewhat helpful because...Was because you are a bad driver?

“It is a really cute and nice car.i have never had an...”

Written on: 12/06/2010 by jahed123 (1 review written)

It is a really cute and nice car.i have never had an ache driving this car.

i am pleased and filled with joy.

its nice and comfy inside and doesn't let me down at all

i bought one for myself and as i was happy i bought an other one for my sister and she loves it… Read Full Review

“I am an Approved Driving Instructor and purchased this...”

Written on: 23/03/2007 by Bull On Edge (1 review written)

I am an Approved Driving Instructor and purchased this 1.1 automatic to replace a Hyundai Amica.

Small engined as it may be the Kia has more than enough power to climb the hills round here, do a days work as a driving school car and return 38.9 mpg.

At motorway speeds it is surprisingly civilized, not too noisy and keeping up with the other traffic.

So far with just under 1000 miles I am more than pleased with the little car.

BTW my other car is a BMW 525 auto and I positively enjoy driving… Read Full Review

“Shop around for best prices, OTR price can creep up...”

Written on: 19/03/2007 by Aliminimad (1 review written)

Shop around for best prices, OTR price can creep up with poor dealerships!… Read Full Review

“I more than 'pooh-pooh' the rumours this Kia Picanto...”

Written on: 07/05/2006 by yummy mummy (1 review written)

I more than 'pooh-pooh' the rumours this Kia Picanto can't hold its own at motorway speeds. having driven from Luton to Leeds in complete comfort, with no back aches, hairy overtaking moments or complaints about cabin noise. The engine is equally as responsive at 30mph as at 80 and I am continually reassured on every drive that yes,I really am a 'thinking person'. Thank you Kia !… Read Full Review

“Kia Picanto 1.1 LX with: ”

Written on: 01/05/2006 by poppypicanto (7 reviews written)

Kia Picanto 1.1 LX with:
aircon
cd player with mp3
elecy all round
2 airbags
leather touches
and a great price - what more could you want for a small family car to get you from A to B.
Have completed 17k miles which was hassle-free and smooth motoring all the way… Read Full Review

“I bought the Kia Picanto 1.1LX for my wife who was...”

Written on: 24/11/2005 by Revstyle (2 reviews written)

I bought the Kia Picanto 1.1LX for my wife who was expecting our first child at the time. We par exchanged her H Reg Fiat Uno 1.0, and got the dealer down in price almost £1,000. The result - for just under 6k, a car with ABS, A/C, dual air bags, remote central locking, all 4 windows are electric, leather steering wheel and gear nob, and much much more. Top Gear says the Picanto is a poor effort, and to buy the Fiat Panda instead. I say drive them both and you'll soon give the Panda up for… Read Full Review