Kia Picanto 1.0GS Reviews

• Reliability

Kia Picanto 1.0GS - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kia Picanto 1.0GS

Kia Picanto 1.0GS

“7 YEAR WARRANTY IS A JOKE”

Written on: 08/04/2014 by Mathewd157 (1 review written)

We have owned our Kia Picanto now for 3 years from new. It is driven for short journeys mainly, it has done about 10000 miles in total. After about 500miles the wiper blades came off and we had to buy new ( not covered by the warranty ) Then we started having problems with it not starting on a morning, we took it into Ringways Kia in Leeds to be told they know there is a problem but they cannot do anything about it at the moment as Kia has not given them an update for there computer, we where… Read Full Review

“Cheap but not cheerful”

Written on: 13/07/2013 by col8756 (1 review written)

Hard uncomfortable seat, poor stereo,rattles,economy well below published figures, cheap and rough interior that scuffs easily… Read Full Review

“We bought this new as a cheap new small car , it was...”

Written on: 12/05/2011 by oldhenry (4 reviews written)

We bought this new as a cheap new small car , it was £6400 on the road. It is basic with no AC but has electric front windows , spare wheel. It also has ESR as it is a 2011 model. On a run it will do 50 mpg . It is small and you get little in the boot. It does have foir doors and I have travelled in teh back - not too far.
Although quite slow it does nip along and will travel at the speed limits incluind motorways. You do have to work the gears on hills though. It is amazing to park and will go… Read Full Review

“This is the second Piccanto I have had and although...”

Written on: 21/12/2010 by greg trumper (11 reviews written)

This is the second Piccanto I have had and although the electric windows have gone at the back its pretty much same as first one.
I had the first one three years with no problems this one for two for the money and warranty you now get 7 years I will be looking at another one in a years time.
Its not great on acceleration so long journey's we use the other car but for school runs shopping and short trips its ideal easy to park good on petrol… Read Full Review

“We looked around at several car manufacturers before...”

Written on: 16/12/2005 by BirminghamUKCom (1 review written)

We looked around at several car manufacturers before settling on the Picanto. All in all the extras included and the build quality of this car put it ahead of most of the competition.

Our car is new. Time will tell how it fares on service costs and durability. I would also question its second hand retail value in a few years time.

The petrol economy claimed by Kia is certainly for our model incorrect. I have found it to be thirstier than our previous car a 1.3 Ford Ka.

Chic, comfortable… Read Full Review

“I've only owned this Kia Picanto 1.0GS city car for...”

Written on: 21/05/2005 by piercee100 (1 review written)

I've only owned this Kia Picanto 1.0GS city car for two weeks now and I'm very impressed. Economical, quiet and pretty good on the motorway. Acceleration could be described as leasurly at best (My last car was a v6 Camry) but it does get their in the end.

You will not find any car with this specification for this money! Its outstanding… Read Full Review