Fasthosts Internet www.fasthosts.co.uk - Post May 2006 Reviews

Media Gallery for Fasthosts Internet www.fasthosts.co.uk - Post May 2006

Fasthosts Internet  www.fasthosts.co.uk - Post May 2006

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Ok but occasionally service goes down”

Written on: 04/01/2014 by DavidK137 (1 review written)

I have been using Fasthosts for 2 years now. They have been ok so far. Very few price increases. And good customer support. However on the 4th Jan 2014 they were down for the whole morning! Their own website was down! And all my websites were down. Except for this glitch they have been serving me well… Read Full Review

“OK but expensive and tied in”

Written on: 16/05/2013 by ForFoxSake (3 reviews written)

I'm not overly happy wiht Fasthosts. I've been using them for nearly four years and intiially it was great, very easy to set up my first site and I was happy. I now feel completely trapped and have several monthly direct debits taken out that I can't control. I've got a virtual server but still pay for hosting seperately as they don't make it particularly easy to transfer. They also look for every opportunity to charge a bit extra. And they are expensive… Read Full Review

“Having had to purchase extra bandwidth monthly is a...”

Written on: 04/04/2011 by foxnwolf (1 review written)

Having had to purchase extra bandwidth monthly is a issue which is making me condsider cancelling/moving my "Blog" account, as I am out of the country several times in any given year. Should I forget to log on monthly and purchase more bandwidth this would cause my account to be locked and the Blog inoperative. This was not explained in the initial sign up concerning a Blog site. I find this very concerting. Surely this must be "fixed" asap, and the facility of paying alongside the normal… Read Full Review

Fhinternet's Response to foxnwolf's Review

Written on: 06/04/2011

Hello,
<br/>
<br/>My name is James and I work for Fasthosts. Thanks for your feedback regarding the bandwidth limitations on the blogware service. I have passed your feedback onto the relevant department to take into consideration when we review the blog service we currently offer.
<br/>
<br/>I would recommend moving your blog to a Wordpress platform on the Fasthosts Linux shared servers. They have unlimited bandwidth and you can install Wordpress with one click.
<br/>http://www.fasthosts.co.uk/hosting/one-click/
<br/>Regards,
<br/>James

“Don't waste your money. ”

Written on: 22/11/2010

Don't waste your money.

Awful costomer service. I had a query so rang the customer service line, couldn't get through so, I email the Support line from their website but received no answer. I rang the support line again and eventually got through to find that the support team arn't even in this country. I complained and basically got shrugged off with a standards reply email.

If you want good customer support, forget this lot.

Kevin Keogh - Unhappy Fasthost customer.

“I have used these guys for over 2 years.I have had no...”

Written on: 23/04/2010

I have used these guys for over 2 years.I have had no issues with. I have been asked to create a website for a club and I will use Fasthosts… Read Full Review