Incredimail www.incredimail.com Reviews

• Quality

Incredimail www.incredimail.com - Ask a question now

Incredimail www.incredimail.com

“I have been using incredimail for the past 4 or 5...”

Written on: 14/11/2010

I have been using incredimail for the past 4 or 5 Years . Never had a problem. Its been attached to my PC in Turkey China Australia America South Africa India Germany France. I send and receive 20 to 30 Emails a day.
Most faults in computing are OE's… Read Full Review

Incredimail www.incredimail.com

“Very unstable when trying to back up contacts etc...”

Written on: 16/02/2010 by marky09 (3 reviews written)

Very unstable when trying to back up contacts etc bought the premium version over a week ago and had nothing but trouble since.
The recorder does not work despite trying out microphones the back up of contacts is a joke constantly freezes I receive lots of unwanted emails since I bought this even before using the free version obviously it still hasn't improved after all these years!!!!
Forget about the so called VIP support for premium users as it is a joke and none existence also they take… Read Full Review

Incredimail www.incredimail.com

“I got this because it offered a "bounce" feature,...”

Written on: 27/09/2009

I got this because it offered a "bounce" feature, which would send back an email to the sender looking like thse emails you get back from the Mail Delivery Subsysem saying the address was not found.

However, Incredimail, though having this feature might want to make it work! I tried "bouncing" 3 different emails to 3 different accounts and nothing was bounced.

Also your recipients get annoying little voices and animations in the emails you send them. … Read Full Review

Incredimail www.incredimail.com

“I had Incredimail and had to re-format my computer. I...”

Written on: 06/04/2009

I had Incredimail and had to re-format my computer. I had paid for Incredimail and had a junk filter paid for the way it was; now I am being asked to pay an extra amount just for that feature. If this is the case, please refund my money and I will get rid of Incredimail on my computer completely! … Read Full Review

Incredimail www.incredimail.com

“I was very pleased with incredimail, and after about...”

Written on: 06/11/2008 by rachel100 (1 review written)

I was very pleased with incredimail, and after about six months of using it, I started to recieve about 30 very unpleasant emails in my account, how my email address leaked out I do not know? I then updated my email only to find I had to pay for a junk filter which before was free, I have no intention of paying £39.99 for this service… Read Full Review

Incredimail www.incredimail.com

“Since downloading to the latest version (Aug 2008) I...”

Written on: 31/08/2008

Since downloading to the latest version (Aug 2008) I can no longer switch backgrounds once I've started an email, cannot cut and paste from or into a letter background. What a pain!
Every time I upgrade to the latest version I kick myslef afterwards. There is always some new problem. Last time it was that I now had to pay for a junk filter. I refused and added Spamihilator to my program… Read Full Review

Incredimail www.incredimail.com

“Incredimail is easy to set up but when it goes wrong...”

Written on: 19/08/2008

Incredimail is easy to set up but when it goes wrong it goes wrong in a big way. Very easy to use and design your own backgrounds… Read Full Review

Incredimail www.incredimail.com

“I do not receive all that is sent with every e-mail I...”

Written on: 08/03/2008

I do not receive all that is sent with every e-mail I have a lot of half read e-mail waiting for them to be completed if you could inform me of how to receive full e-mails I will be happy otherwise I will have to go back to my original e-mail company. Please comment me.

Just need to all the e-mail that is sent otherwise it is a good set up. Well recommend www.incredimail.com… Read Full Review

Incredimail www.incredimail.com

“In the process of renewing my system II accidentally...”

Written on: 30/04/2007 by w3bhc (1 review written)

In the process of renewing my system II accidentally uninstalled the system. In the attempt to recall it I had no success. So I decided to re-order. I ordered the version for the cost of $49,00+/-.. My outlook express( don't ever suggest this new version 7 to any one. It is full of errors.) In tring to reorder your system the MS system sent the order Three (3) times. The three amounts of $49.00 + an order for $26.00 (for a lesser system came through on my AMX accout. I have advised AMX to… Read Full Review

Incredimail www.incredimail.com

“A friend on my email list was warned of a virus every...”

Written on: 15/12/2005 by longfeather (1 review written)

A friend on my email list was warned of a virus every time she received an email from Incredimail! She also advised me that she was now getting myriads of unsolicited emails from places she had never heard of because Incredimail had obviously given out her address WITHOUT PERMISSION!… Read Full Review

Misskitty's Response to 220977_longfeather's Review

Written on: 16/04/2006

I have had Incredimail for about three years, and loved it. Changed to Windows XP and re-downloaded it and most of the time when I send email it comes back. If I try to use Bcc it is incomplete. (Code #550) whatever that means. If I try to delete something without first reading it, it clicks the whole Incredimail off. Can anyone tell me what to do to fix those problems? Thanks in advance.

☆☆☆☆☆
Incredimail www.incredimail.com

“I was happy with Incredimail until I updated to the...”

Written on: 08/12/2005 by aivo (1 review written)

I was happy with Incredimail until I updated to the new version, NOW I have to pay $40 every year. It was free before. If you buy their software you will never know how they will change their updates in the future - DON'T BUY!!… Read Full Review

Incredimail www.incredimail.com

“Let's face it... the strong point with Incredimail...”

Written on: 10/05/2005 by dsilvia (4 reviews written)

Let's face it... the strong point with Incredimail (www.incredimail.com) is what you see, the glitz.

If/when you tire of it, you'll uninstall an otherwise plebian client.

Then comes the surprise! IncrediMail has left you a present of over a half a meg, yes, 512Kb of junk in your registery!… Read Full Review

211151_Leora Hood's Response to dsilvia's Review

Written on: 22/09/2005

I can't wait to uninstall incredimail. It's cute but what a waste I have spent almost 8 hours trying to erase all the garbage and it is still overriding my system. I am not a computer expert and It is with much regret that I installed this nightmare I hope to wake from soon.

Incredimail www.incredimail.com

“I think that Incredimail (www.incredimail.com) is fun...”

Written on: 09/03/2005 by ykeloma (1 review written)

I think that Incredimail (www.incredimail.com) is fun and full of surprises for the newly addicted, like me.
I will not recommend Incredimail for losing my order and refusing to acknowledge my plight… Read Full Review

Buraddo41's Response to 184936_ykeloma's Review

Written on: 15/09/2005

I had a junk mail filter till I updated it then all I get is junkmail plus which you have to pay for

Colinbur's Response to 184936_ykeloma's Review

Written on: 15/02/2007

I have installed Incredimail three times because I like the bells and whistles. However, despite all the "fix" instructions, lately I have not been able to send mail. I usually get an Operation Incomplete, sometimes a small window with the message that SMTP is not acceptable, although I've tried every fix they told me to try. I've got my account correctly from Outlook Express, also from my ISP. With my limited skills, my only option was to return to Outlook. Although, honestly, I would rather use Incredimail, if I could get it to work right. It all has to do with outgoing mail, because if I leave it installed, the incoming mail works fine.
<br/>
<br/>If anyone can help me, please can you let me know in the Review Centre Computer Software forum?
<br/>Thanks.

266632_Isobel Dick's Response to 184936_ykeloma's Review

Written on: 11/11/2006

I find I cannot always rely on Incredimail as an email server. Quite often it does not open, and I have to rely on Outlook Express, which is always reliable.
<br/>
<br/>Why is Incredimail so unreliable?

Buraddo41's Response to 184936_ykeloma's Review

Written on: 14/02/2006

Does anyone know why Hotmail won't work with incredimail???

225257_Ronreinke's Response to 184936_ykeloma's Review

Written on: 14/01/2006

I cannot retain my Incredimail email messages-
<br>why not?