Toshiba 36ZP48 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Toshiba 36ZP48 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Toshiba 36ZP48

Toshiba 36ZP48

“I have my Toshiba 36ZP48 just 3 years, recently the...”

Written on: 11/03/2008 by lw67 (1 review written)

I have my Toshiba 36ZP48 just 3 years, recently the colour went crazy & the screen was awash with either a blue or red tint. on ringing several tv repair shops I was told that this is a common fault & was quoted prices ranging from £150 to £400, needless to say I chose the cheaper. It was taken away & repaired the same day & the picture quality is just as good if not better. If the above is a common fault then you should be prepared to take out insurance to cover this. The repair consisted of… Read Full Review

Ydrol's Response to lw67's Review

Written on: 29/05/2008

Hi, this is a common fault (DFS Module or Scan Line Converter),<br/>Toshiba issue the part for free to authorised TV dealers, who should only charge you for labour. ( &pound;40-80). The ones that quoted more were either mistaken or dishonest. See avforums for plenty of discussion on this. The replacement part doesn't have the fault (unlikely to go again!)

Toshiba 36ZP48

“I got an excellent buy on my Toshiba 36ZP48. The...”

Written on: 07/09/2006 by rganno (1 review written)

I got an excellent buy on my Toshiba 36ZP48. The sound and picture quality is awesome and I got mine with everything included, at the Toshiba outlet (Cheshire Oaks for £599.99). Some places want £1300-£1400!
Better than a plasma or LCD which are always breaking down and overheating! Do yourself a favour and try to get one of these stylish brutes and leave the LCD's and Plasma's until they become reliable in about 10 years time. These Toshiba CRT's just go on forever… Read Full Review

Toshiba 36ZP48

“The Toshiba 36ZP48 is an excellent widescreen TV!”

Written on: 20/02/2006 by ellomategotatoshiba (1 review written)

The Toshiba 36ZP48 is an excellent widescreen TV!… Read Full Review

Toshiba 36ZP48

“CRT TVs at their best! I'm waiting a while for LCD, or...”

Written on: 26/07/2005 by yaserkali (1 review written)

CRT TVs at their best! I'm waiting a while for LCD, or even O-LEDS!

This TV is great!

LCD/Plasma have dead pixels, and lag with consoles etc... and not all have HDMI.

Check HI FI and Vid mags! This TV is a top TV!… Read Full Review

Toshiba 36ZP48

“I bought a Toshiba 36ZP48 approx 2 weeks ago. Upon...”

Written on: 19/10/2004 by ehsan3702 (5 reviews written)

I bought a Toshiba 36ZP48 approx 2 weeks ago. Upon reading reveiws, and checking out forums I was a little reluctant in spending £1,300 initially.
But I am glad I did, and bought a very good 36" CRT TV.
This TV has the Newer Toshiba Picture Frame 3 technology, and I hope it is better than picture frame 2 models as there has been some negative comments about them, but I suspect over time this set will develop issues that people will not be happy with.
Anyway, at the moment an excellent piece of… Read Full Review