Guy N. Smith, Satan's Snowdrop Reviews

Guy N. Smith, Satan's Snowdrop - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Guy N. Smith, Satan's Snowdrop

“Absolutely, Sheer Evil”

Written on: 11/03/2012 by Newfiegal (1 review written)

I read Satan's Snowdrop by Guy, N. Smith about 18 yrs ago. After all these years, although I cannot remember many details of the story, what I do remember is the terror I felt while reading it. I don't believe I will ever shake that feeling. Excellant work by Smith. Was able to envoke the strongest sense of fear I have ever felt. I hated reading it because it literally scared me out of my skin, yet, I was unable to put it down. I would stay awake for hours after reading from this book… Read Full Review

Guy N. Smith, Satan's Snowdrop

“First published back in 1980, Guy N Smith had by then...”

Written on: 17/06/2009 by Dreadlocksmile (358 reviews written)

First published back in 1980, Guy N Smith had by then fully established himself within the pulp horror circuit. Moving away from his 'when creatures attack' inspired splatterpunk novels, 'Satan's Snowdrop' delivered a haunting tale with a dark and disturbing storyline.

Principally set within the eerie backdrop of 'La Masison des Fleurs' - 'The House of Flowers', a large wooden mansion located close to the Reichenbach Falls in Switzerland. The property has been recently purchased by the… Read Full Review