Palm Tungsten E Reviews

Media Gallery for Palm Tungsten E

Specification for Palm Tungsten E

Manufacturer: Palm
Features:
  • Packed for business and priced for value
  • Create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint-compatible files on the run
  • Listen to MP3s, watch video clips and view photos wherever you go
  • Easy-to-read, high resolution, 320x320 transflective color screen
  • What's in the box: Handheld device; Palm Desktop software, including Documents To Go; all basic utilities such as Calendar, Contacts, Tasks., etc.
  • Refine your search

Palm Tungsten E

“Palm Tungsten E has a Texas Instruments 126 MHzOMAP311...”

Written on: 18/04/2009 by panda1 (27 reviews written)

Palm Tungsten E has a Texas Instruments 126 MHzOMAP311 CPU; Palm OS 5.2.1; nice color display 320 x320, 16-bit (64k color), 32MB, slot for addtional SD memory, protective flip cover.

Included software/CD: Memos , Prefs , Tasks , Expense , HotSync , Adresses , Calendar , Contacts , Note Pad , Calculator , Graffiti 2 , Palm Photos , Palm Reader , World clock , Kinoma Player , Telephony/SMS , Kinoma Producer , Handmark MobileDB , Phone Link Update , PowerOne Personal , Handmark PDA Money , Palm… Read Full Review

Palm Tungsten E

“The Palm Tungsten E has a nice crisp screen in a...”

Written on: 19/05/2005 by Mont (1 review written)

The Palm Tungsten E has a nice crisp screen in a compact package. However, I'm now on my second replacement. The first died completely and the refurbished replacement only lasted a few months before the screen reversed itself.
    I rely on my PDA too much to be tolerating an unreliable unit. And the replacement process for Palm is disgraceful. If they really backed their product, then I should be able to exchange it with a retailer. But I'm afraid after 4 weeks, the retailer doesn't want to know… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
    Palm Tungsten E

“Trash. The Palm Tungsten E is now trash. Totally...”

Written on: 31/12/2004 by elc (1 review written)

Trash. The Palm Tungsten E is now trash. Totally unreliable. I'm on my 3rd one in 12 months and I'm literally throwing it in the bin. I will NEVER purchase another product from Palm -- and I was a loyal customer with a Palm IIIc I used for years. Two TEs were replaced after fighting with the company (after they deigned to finally talk with me). One replacement I paid nearly the cost of the original machine for -- (should have bought a better device to start with), the second was within the 90… Read Full Review

Palm Tungsten E

“A long time user of a Palm Vx, but lack of backlight...”

Written on: 25/10/2003 by Good Buy hunter (1 review written)

A long time user of a Palm Vx, but lack of backlight was becoming a problem. I've been using it for two weeks now. I actually bought my Palm Tungsten E in Florida and when I got back found it had alreay been announced here in UK at about £145, I paid slightly less in USA but had to buy a voltage convertor so about the same price overall.

I use the Palm for all diary work and notes. Previous lack of decent Office sogtware meant I had to convert files to Notes. Now I can transfer files… Read Full Review