Sydney, Lido Apartments Hostel Reviews

Sydney, Lido Apartments Hostel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sydney, Lido Apartments Hostel

Sydney, Lido Apartments Hostel

☆☆☆☆☆

“Lido Apartments Hostel in its current state, I would...”

Written on: 15/04/2005 by setterlover (1 review written)

Lido Apartments Hostel in its current state, I would not recommend to my worst enemy. I stayed away from this room as much as I could, and returned only to sleep (fitfully, waiting for the roaches to land on my head!) The location in King's Cross I felt was in quite a rough area… Read Full Review

“Lido Apartments Hostel: ”

Written on: 15/10/2004 by podgie (2 reviews written)

Lido Apartments Hostel:
most congenial staff while i was there for a month Price very frugal on my budget and in room bathroom and kitchen a terrific help. Location a walk away from bus and trains and 20minuets to the ferry docks.Older area has wonderful architecture around it and a great park close by with a wonderful harbour… Read Full Review