Phonatic www.phonatic.net Reviews

☆☆☆☆☆

Phonatic www.phonatic.net - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“I paid for a Logo from Phonatic- It never arrived, and...”

Written on: 14/10/2005 by Mobileboy (1 review written)

I paid for a Logo from Phonatic- It never arrived, and I have had no response to the E-mails I have sent to Customer Services.
Looks like they just want your money- and as soon as they've got it, they dont bother with you anymore!
Avoid… Read Full Review

“I was wanting a new wallpaper for my V300 phone and...”

Written on: 24/06/2005 by WizMyrddin (2 reviews written)

I was wanting a new wallpaper for my V300 phone and decided to take the option to create my own using there on line system. Everything is simple to use and easy.

On payment you obtain varying methods including the popular Paypal. As Paypay send payment advice by email this is a massive waste of time. If no one openes the email you can wait hours, days weeks till it's opened.

Trying to contact them is not to be attempted unless you can give invoice numbers and product codes, mostly which you… Read Full Review