Ozone Samurai 7.2m Reviews

Ozone Samurai 7.2m - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ozone Samurai 7.2m

Ozone Samurai 7.2m

“My previous review was when I first had a go with my...”

Written on: 22/10/2004 by ahatton (4 reviews written)

My previous review was when I first had a go with my Ozone Samurai 7.2m. I have been using it for static recreational use. it flies slowly, but it is 7.2m its what I expected. the set up takes along time (to do it right it did.)when it is up it flies in low wind conditions. power is awesome, able to pull far greater than my weight 75kg. easing the kite in to 5 degrees off the zenith results in a smooth but strong pull. I recommend huge spaces to fly this in. the bar steering is smart; the bar… Read Full Review

“The Ozone Samurai 7.2m is the best kite I have ever...”

Written on: 14/10/2004 by ahatton (4 reviews written)

The Ozone Samurai 7.2m is the best kite I have ever flown,