Enterprise Reviews

Enterprise - Ask a question now

“never use enterprise!!”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by mitre86 (1 review written)

Holding my deposit for two weeks and still had no refund. When i returnet the car they said withing 3 days money will come back to accout... i called them after one week they said within 10 days... then i called them after 12 days and they said within 14 days.. its been 14 days and still had no money back from them. Bad customer service… Read Full Review

“I remember the first time I saw "Enterprise" coming...”

Written on: 12/04/2005 by christophermartin (1 review written)

I remember the first time I saw "Enterprise" coming soon to a TV near me in a TV guide I didn't even know it was Star Trek until I saw the show. I thought maybe it was a spin off of the TV show on CBS called JAG, you know "And Admiral, It is the Enterprise" spoken by Chekov in Star Trek IV? OK so it was in the past, far past, I mean so far back that Kirk is not even born in this time line, and neither is Spock! And of course I wouldn't expect the tech level of this show to be less advanced as… Read Full Review