Dick & Dom in Da Bungalow Reviews

Dick & Dom in Da Bungalow - Ask a question now

“not funny at all”

Written on: 02/08/2012

Dick and Dom are dick heads. They are not funny. They are on too many shows and make stupid noises and remarks about people… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 02/08/2012

I agree. They are silly and not funny at all. I would rate them as zero stars.

“Dick and Dom - Supernanny - phlegm on hanky?? ”

Written on: 28/02/2011 by dusty1912 (1 review written)

Dick and Dom - Supernanny - phlegm on hanky??

How incredibly sick and disgusting that was? Unfortunately, luck would have it that I was watching tv for a change when that came on?
I wish you could have seen the looks on the faces of my sons? I thought one of them was going to be sick?
NO! THEY WONT BE WATCHING YOUR PROGRAM ANY MORE!

AND YOU CALL YOURSELF ROLE MODELS!!!!

(PS - i WAS FORCED TO RATE THIS SHOW ABOVE!)… Read Full Review

“Dick and Dom was hilarious! It let kids be kids for a...”

Written on: 21/11/2008 by metalBlobby (1 review written)

Dick and Dom was hilarious! It let kids be kids for a few hours every week, and gave Dick, Dom, and the supporting cast the chance to have a blooming good time! Two years after it finished, a cult following still remains, desperate for Da Bungalow to appear on da box again (you see what I did there? I hope not, it was a pathetic attempt at humour).
And if anyone dares say that Da Bungalow was a pathetic attempt at humour… Read Full Review

“Overall Dick and Dom in Da Bungalow was a great show....”

Written on: 28/08/2008

Overall Dick and Dom in Da Bungalow was a great show. Dick and dom are back on CBBC in 2009 for a new sitcom "The Legend of Dick and Dom" oooh!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“It's a point less program to show. If the children do...”

Written on: 23/07/2008

It's a point less program to show. If the children do thing which they do on there they will be told off, so why say it's a good thing and do it on tv… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“If I ever meet Dick and Dom I will hide my anger and...”

Written on: 03/03/2007 by rds1 (1 review written)

If I ever meet Dick and Dom I will hide my anger and very calmly say 'you make my soul weep', before I let them know exactly what I think about their bogies!, and sum up my humble opinion of those two terrible examples of tv personalities.!

I would never let my children (If I ever have any) watch this programme which encourages people to yell 'bogies' in inappropriate public places. I will raise my children so that they have respect for other people and most importantly, themselves.
Fair… Read Full Review

Lee2008's Response to 277221_rds1's Review

Written on: 09/03/2007

I for one would be interested to know why you watch this programme, if like you say, you don't have any children?

Flyguy's Response to 277221_rds1's Review

Written on: 26/02/2014

is shouting 'BOGEY'S' really what John Reith had in mind back in the 1920's. Shameful broadcasting

Taylor9991's Response to 277221_rds1's Review

Written on: 06/04/2007

I totally agree micky69

252776_Anonymous101's Response to 277221_rds1's Review

Written on: 12/03/2007

I think this is simply a poor television programme. The BBC often attempt to "copy" a successful formula on another station which results in miserable faliure. Dick&Dom was the BBC's answer to the very successful SMTV Live featuring those lovable diminuative Geordies Ant and Dec on the ITV network. Another example of this was the BBC's Good Morning with Anne and Nick, this show was the BBC's response to the hugely succesful This Morning(Richard and Judy) again broadcast on the ITV network, come on BBC, think of some original material rather than the pathetically weak imitations you are churning out at present!

Ilovevince's Response to 277221_rds1's Review

Written on: 10/03/2007

rds1, you will be happy to know that there are others who share your views, however not many and seemingly not at the BBC (*shudders*). I think that the idea beind the show is partly due to the masses' need for this mindless drivel to keep them going in the morning and partly due to the BBC's need to fill their charity-work quota. They are paying "Dick" and indeed, "Dom" (who I seem to recall was once a magician. Ha. Oh dear) to play with selected children when, lets face it, they would otherwise not be able to find work. Well, would you employ them?? I suppose that is a feeble attempt to justify this terrible excuse for kids' entertainment. Maybe it is in fact 'good-watchin' and some of us have not given it a fair chance... what am I saying?! Of course we are right, it is first class 'bogies'. (See what I did there...?)

“Funny, great fun ,I like the part when Dick is the...”

Written on: 20/10/2005 by danielle9028 (1 review written)

Funny, great fun ,I like the part when Dick is the groom and Dom is the bride its hilarious. I would love to be on Dick and Dom in Da Bungalow it's cool… Read Full Review

“Dick & Dom in Da Bungalow is really too rude for...”

Written on: 08/03/2005 by georgenius (10 reviews written)

Dick & Dom in Da Bungalow is really too rude for children of that age (11-12). The best bits are "bogies" and "some of the cartoons" but other than that I find it boring!! Dick and Dom are a bit too over-active and they treat their guests quite badly. If I could change anything on that show I would probably change the treatment of the guests, the cartoon shows and the games that they play! I'm being a little generous with the points below!!… Read Full Review