Enterprise Car Rental Reviews

Media Gallery for Enterprise Car Rental

Enterprise Car Rental
Enterprise Car Rental

“Can work out expensive”

Written on: 21/12/2014 by RMreview (1 review written)

Cannot fault the customer service or vehicle condition/quality...but the fact that the insurance excess for my hire was £1000 which could be reduced to £100 by paying an extra £16 a day means what they advertise as the daily rate is actualy higher (in my case to the tune of £16 a day) Obviously it was my choice to reduce the excess...i just wonder how many people actualy don't take it up. Personaly, there is enough stress driving around in a car when you know a minor scratch caused by… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to RMreview's Review

Written on: 22/12/2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you would like to speak with us further about our coverages please email us at care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, exact renting location, and any other details you would like to add. When emailing please use reference number 141222-001765 in the subject line of your email. -Collin

“Booking Chaos”

Written on: 08/12/2014

I initially booked a car for three days via the online booking form, this was completed and the paperwork supplied. However on conracting thge local site I was informed that no car was avail;able. I agreed to change the date to the next day and was quoted a price for two days. On ringing to ask for a pickup I was told that the booking did not exist. The local branch did find a car and the booking was made for pickup at 1.00 pm, later this was changed to 1.30 pm. I was actually picked up at… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/12/2014

Thank you for sharing these details about your experience booking a vehicle with Enterprise. We've taken note of your comments and would like to discuss this further with you. Please send an email to care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, the exact location you rented from, and any other details you would like to include. When emailing please reference 141208-001364 in the subject line of your email. Thanks! -Collin

“I can not understand....”

Written on: 26/06/2014 by BrianaWoods (1 review written)

I can not understand how enterprice has a customer service employee instead their goal is aid you pay more, in the office of Baltimore airport serves me on Friday June 20 at 1:00 am an operator in the counter that the result was a booking for $ 75 pass to $ 340, I trust the process, my mistake, I did not see the detail to the hotel, not the action was honest employeewhent I return the vehicle JULY treated me, I explained what happened and she with high professionalism and training course with a… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/06/2014

BrianaWoods., Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please email me with the complete details, exact renting location, and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #140626-002547. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Chris, Social Media Monitor, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

“Not using again”

Written on: 17/12/2013 by Jonah5760 (1 review written)

Picked car up, friendly staff, got up road an plugged my sat nav in, the power outlet didn't work, but to far along road to go back, When getting car back on the Monday to enterprise car hire, leighton buzzard they noticed a small dent in drivers door just over there recommended size, so went in to sort paper work out, said they would take £200 deposit, as he said, I can't see it will cost that much and would put money back into account after work done. So went back on the Thursday, an said… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to Jonah5760's Review

Written on: 17/12/2013

Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please email me with the complete details, exact renting location, and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #131217-001603. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Chris, Social Media Monitor, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Jonah5760's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

And what email address do I send it to, location, Leighton Buzzard, as above, numbers are as above,

Enterprisecares's reply to Jonah5760's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

Sorry about that Jonah5760, please email and reference the same #131217-001603. Chris

Jonah5760's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2013

Don't know if I'm being thick, but still can't see your email address.........

Enterprisecares's reply to Jonah5760's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2013

Jonah5760,
Our email address is: Care@Enterprise.com
Mitch
Social Media Team

“Enterprise car rental”

Written on: 28/07/2013 by eva02 (1 review written)

I booked a car rental from Enterprise in the City Centre of Glasgow as I was on holiday here and was going to visit the Pandas in Edinburgh Zoo. My booking was done via telephone on friday 19/07/13. I picked up my small car at 8 am on Saturday but to my huge surprise, I had to deposit £200, none of this was advised to me over the phone on Friday but since i had bought the tickets for the zoo and everything was ready to go, I felt forced to accept, it was too late to book with someone else and… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to eva02's Review

Written on: 29/07/2013

Hi,

Thank you for your post concerning your rental experience. My name is Katherine and I am a Social Monitoring Coordinator for Enterprise Rent A Car and would like to assist you. Please email me with your contact information, rental agreement number, and exact branch location so we can follow up with you directly. Please also type reference number 130729-000867 in the subject line of your email.

Best Regards,
Katherine
Social Monitoring Coordinator
Enterprise Rent A Car

Droveby's Response to eva02's Review

Written on: 08/08/2013

As "Social Media Coordinator" for Enterprise RAC also on the Flyertalk blog, please sign in to your "enterprisecares" handle there and read your personal messages (PMs) and Enterprise forum posts. You last signed on on 24 June 2013, and there are posts/messages waiting for you. Those who represent a company on that blog of elite-level and highly-traveled frequent fliers do expect a regular review and response to their posts and PMs

“Rental vehicle”

Written on: 15/06/2013 by dontlikegm (1 review written)

While i rent strictly for business purposes, They always ask what type and class of vehicle I would prefer and the ones I would not, the local branch in most instances always resrve the type of vehicle I specifically told them I do not want. … Read Full Review

“Cars all right, but I can give Enterprise a clue.”

Written on: 15/02/2013 by aceflyer (9 reviews written)

I was unlucky enough to have to hire two cars via Enterprise when my Chrysler had to go for repairs,under warranty, twice in 2010. The first was a C-class saloon 1.8 petrol, the second a C class saloon diesel. They were both delivered to my home address and dropped off at the dealers in Manchester. Nothing wrong with the first delivery, on time, but they had made a poor job of cleaning the car. After washing it throughly and vacuuming it, it became acceptable. I must stress here that I am very… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to aceflyer's Review

Written on: 19/02/2013

Hello,

My name is Amelia from the Social Monitoring Team at Enterprise Rent-a-Car and I wanted to thank you for sharing your experience. We are interested in addressing this. We've taken note of your complaint. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at care[at]enterprise.com with complete details, including your contact information, rental agreement or reservation number, the address of your specific rental branch, and any further information. We'd be happy to help. When emailing, please list Reference Number 130219-002629 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Amelia

Aceflyer's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2013

Thank you for your reply I will be in touch and try to get as many details as I can but this hiring was in 2010 and I may have discarded the rental agreement by now. I am glad you are happy to help, but in view of all the adverse reviews you have been receiving I think you will agree that Enterprise need to address their shortcomings and do something about turning matters around. The second vehicle I returned to Manchester, as with all the vehicles I hire, could have been hired straight out , but this is the main point why was the vehicle not received in the same condition.

“Faulty Fuel Gauges on their Corsa's?”

Written on: 09/08/2012

I have now rented 2 Corsa's from Enterprise - one a 1.2 and one a 1.4, both brand new. Both times with a full tank of fuel. I only did roughly 35-40 miles in both and re-filled the tank right up to the brim on return - £10 - £11. Yet both times, the fuel gauge didn't move! Excuse last time was, "oh sometimes they take a while to register"? I sat in the car for 10 mins and no movement! Sounds suspicious to me. Anyone else had this experience?… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/08/2012

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further. Please email Care[at]Enterprise.com with your full name, the exact rental location and any other details.

When emailing, please list reference # 120813-002757
the subject line.

Gillian T.
Social Monitor Coordinator

“Extra Costs”

Written on: 04/09/2011 by 1hometreatment (1 review written)

i ordered the car hire on the internet, and i found the price very good. The team e-mailed me straight back with the confirmation of the booking, excellent service so far.when i picked up the car the adviser stated the car had been changed to a better car, because that was the only car available for that day, we agreed that it would be for the same price(£135), and i was very impressed with the service, so far so good. then he asked about what excess policy i would like to take out, i asked… Read Full Review

“I use them a lot for work and the car's have on the...”

Written on: 18/02/2011

I use them a lot for work and the car's have on the whole always been ok, although sometimes only have just enough fuel to get you to the garage!
Also don't believe their slogan "the company that picks you up", you always get hit with excuses because of lack of staff, weather conditions etc… Read Full Review

“Both the times I have rented a car from Enterprise I...”

Written on: 21/06/2006 by devendeshpande (1 review written)

Both the times I have rented a car from Enterprise I was provided with "nearly new" cars. The first had run 3000 miles, and the second had clocked just 2000 miles.

The thing that really matters - the cars - are excellent. Also, the quote is very good!

Overall, excellent value for money… Read Full Review