Enterprise Car Rental Reviews

Enterprise Car Rental - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Enterprise Car Rental

Enterprise Car Rental
Enterprise Car Rental

“Rented a car for a couple of days from Gatwick. On...”

Written on: 27/06/2015 by dgPuckett433 (1 review written)

Rented a car for a couple of days from Gatwick. On returning the car, I was informed that the liquid on the car inflation kit had been emptied, and that would not be able to refund the deposit, and that they could potentially charge me £1000… Read Full Review

“No help”

Written on: 23/06/2015 by Cunninghamhd199 (1 review written)

I rented a van so we could take my elderly parents on vacation with my family. My daughter in law and I went to check out the vans. The Chrysler or Dodge met our needs. I reserved it a week in advanced and was told there would be no problem getting what I wanted. On the day I was to pick up the van at 9, I received a call at 8 saying the van would not be ready until 10/or 10:30. At 11:30 they still did not have the van. I went elsewhere. Treated rudely… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/06/2015

Hi, customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please send an email to us with the complete details, exact renting location, contact information (with phone#) and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #150623-002877. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Christophe, Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Written on: 23/06/2015

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please send us a detailed email to us with complete details such as: contact information, reservation/rental agreement number and the exact address of the rental location involved. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like to look further into this situation for you. Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Please reference #150623-003251. -Tatiana

“Please read. This will change your view of Car Rental.”

Written on: 16/06/2015 by s.ghosh (1 review written)

I hate complaining. But Enterprise cars managed to get me to social media to raise my voice. I rented a car on 4th of June, 2015 and the booking was made online to pick up the car from Belfast and drop at London. 1) The car was booked for 6 pm. Enterprise cars provides a service of picking up the customers. We should have been picked up before 6 but enterprise cars decided to pick me after 6 pm CAUSING LAST MINUTE STRESS. 2) While driving me down to Enterprise cars, the driver was the… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to s.ghosh's Review

Written on: 17/06/2015

Hi, customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please send an email with the complete details, exact renting location, contact information (with phone#) and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #150617-001054. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Christophe, Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

S.ghosh's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 18/06/2015

Hi, Thank you for your prompt reply.

I had raised the issue with DRU to which I have received a reply today.

Member of staff from DRU reached a resolution by speaking to the Belfast Manager and upon his statement, which of course does not go with my statement, the member of staff from DRU reached the conclusion that 'when the vehicle was returned there was new damage sustained which had not been there prior to the hire with yourself'.

By all means, the Belfast manager is not going to say yes, about the dent being present before renting the vehicle as he has not done his job right and the member of staff from DRU agrees with the Belfast Manager.

The member of staff from DRU wants to believe more than me as a customer which puts me in a false position. But I have an additional witness on the day of renting of the vehicle. Will this be taken into consideration to make the decision now.

The member of staff from DRU has also mentioned in the mail of UHOLDING' (I fail to understand the meaning of this word) the claim, and has passed to the relevant department (what relevant department ???) for processing.

I shall mail you the details and will be looking forward to the conclusion you can reach to.

I had no intention of taking this to social media and rant about the whole issue. I run a business myself and I believe in maintaining the ethics. I hope the best from you, too.

Thank you.

S.ghosh's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2015

Hi, I am still waiting on a reply from social monitoring co-ordinator.

Sbanerjee4U's Response to s.ghosh's Review

Written on: 17/06/2015

I do agree to what he is saying as I was with him when he took the car. He had complained to the advisor (from Enterprise) about the dent and asked him to put it on the records. The advisor said that shouldn't be a problem while returning back as this was already informed.

I was really surprised when he just lied while we were returning the car back at Romford road. It seemed he was offended because we had called him on his cell and he was not working that day.

I would inform all friends of mine not to take the car on rent from Enterprise or atleast avoid taking the car on rent from Enterprise car rental Cromac street office or rather be prepared to deal with liars.

I understand Enterprise believing there own employee's but bear the brunt of losing the customer base. Actually I had rented cars from Enterprise when in US and had referred him to get it but I now feel sorry for doing so.

Also when asked for a drop back after handing the car which is a policy on Enterprise website, Enterprise gave us the story that someone has marked on their records that the drop is not required.

REAL BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ENTERPRISE CAR RENTALS IN UK. Not at all at par with the experience and customer satisfaction in US. Guys please don't get intimated with the Enterprise experience in US, here they know how to cheat.

S.ghosh's reply to Sbanerjee4U's Comment

Written on: 19/06/2015

Hello Sbanerjee4u,

Thank you for your support and being a witness to the whole incident. I have sent the mail to the concerned person and waiting on reply.

“How Do They Get Away With This- Trading Standards or MSE”

Written on: 12/06/2015 by frankygirl (2 reviews written)

I rented a car from Blackpool Branch of Enterprise Car Hire. I was shown round the car, had a scratch shown me on the back and a chip on the windscreen. As they were pointing out the faults I didn't scrutinise the car and thought it was more or less a formality. They tried very very hard to sell me the insurance but that cost more than the car hire. I didn't speed, kept away from all other cars in car parks, just wanted a run around whilst visiting my Mum. There was £1000 excess. When I… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to frankygirl's Review

Written on: 12/06/2015

Hi, customer service and satisfaction are our highest priorities and we would like to follow up with you. Please email us with the complete details, rental location, your contact information and telephone number, any claims, rental agreement numbers or reservation numbers. Please reference #150612-001960. We look forward to hearing from you soon. - Carl H. Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Frankygirl's Response to frankygirl's Review

Written on: 15/06/2015

I would like to thank everyone who listened to me rant about my recent experience with car hire. A nice young man rang me in Cyprus to say that they would prefer to keep my custom than lose it over a windscreen. I questioned him about why the extra cover charges were so high when you could get cover for cars at £2 a day and he said that they are self covered as most car hires are. So if you have an accident they don't use insurance, they pay for the damage and get it repaired (well that's how I understood what he was saying). I am now satisfied that someone has actually listened to what I was saying. The next time I hire a car I will hire from them, but I will scrutinise the windscreen. Bumps and bangs are obvious

“No cars available !!!”

Written on: 03/06/2015 by Tabithav343 (1 review written)

Tried getting an insurance replacement car from Cirencester - none available. Centre manager kept coming up with excuses. A car hire company with no cars!! Or vans etc. Going to take 48hrs for a call back from an area manager!!! Jokes, use northgate… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/06/2015

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please send us a detailed email to us with complete details such as: contact information, reservation/rental agreement number and the exact address of the rental location involved. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like to look further into this situation for you. Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Please reference 150604-001803. -Tatiana

Written on: 07/06/2015

Why have you not adequately given me an answer to my question which was simply to provide me with a picture to show me the slight rear bumper dent repair that your company charged $380 GBD me for to repair? Yes, I paid the money but you have not provided the picture to prove the work was done. Still waiting!

Written on: 07/06/2015

Written on: 11/06/2015

We have not received an email from you. Please email us with reference #150604-001803. -Tatiana

Written on: 04/06/2015

Our email address is [removed]

“Fingers Crossed That You Actually Get a Car....”

Written on: 30/05/2015 by Urquhartfz226 (1 review written)

Booked a car via telephone yesterday. I was called today to say that they do not have the car that I had reserved. Customer service is appalling. Rent elsewhere!… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/05/2015

I agree with you: BEWARE of this car hire company. While the initial online offered prices and front desk customer service is enticing, it seems this company will make massive overcharges if you have the misfortune to dent one of their vehicles. Then, when you try to confirm the overcharge costs for repair you are led on a "merry-go-round" of communication which does not resolve your complaint. Yes, BEWARE of dealing with this company.

Written on: 02/06/2015

Urquhartfz226 , customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please send an email to: care[at]enterprise[dot]com with the complete details, exact renting location, contact information (with phone#) and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #150602-002305. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Christophe, Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

“Beware! ”

Written on: 28/05/2015

I hired a car at the start of May and paid a £200 depsoit which was refunded after the car was handed back and thoroughly checked by a member of staff. 3 weeks on I have received a letter with a bill of £197 which stated the amount would be taken from my account within 14 days! There were no details whatsoever as to why I was being charged, or what car it related to. I rang the repair centre and was advised that I had called the AA on 8th May and hada tyre repaired. This did not happen!I then… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/05/2015

Written on: 02/06/2015

#3433025,customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please send an email to: care[at]enterprise[dot]com with the complete details, contact information (with phone#) and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #150602-002291. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Christophe, Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

“HIDDEN FEES, ”

Written on: 26/05/2015 by matyas_83 (1 review written)

On pickup at Paris CDG, first surprise: the price did not include any insurance, nor any so called taxes. The fee of 430 euros climbed to 530 by the time i was signing the contract. The agent led me around the car and pointed out one dent (3...4 inches) and marked it on the contract. The car had some very small scratches and a few dents resulting from the french way of parking. On return of the car, i was greeted by another very polite agent who inspected the car very meticulously (she… Read Full Review

Bruceh5457's Response to matyas_83's Review

Enterprisecares's Response to matyas_83's Review

Written on: 02/06/2015

Hi, customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please send an email to us with the complete details, contact information (with phone#) and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #150602-002250. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Christophe, Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

“HIDDEN FEE'S & RUDE STAFF”

Written on: 16/05/2015 by CharlotteThomas (1 review written)

We used enterprise car hire last week and firstly made our booking online which was fine. The site gave us a quote & a final price of our order including our added extras (sat nav..) which we was happy with the price. On arrival was 'greeted' by a young girl wearing jeans & a beanie hat (not quiet professional or welcoming) who wasn't in a hurry to even make any eye contact with us. No smile just very blunt, very rude, extremely unhelpful. When finally she decided to look into our booking she… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to CharlotteThomas's Review

Written on: 19/05/2015

Thank you for bringing this to our attention Charlotte. Please send us a detailed email to Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with complete details such as: contact information, reservation/rental agreement number and the exact address of the rental location involved. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like to look further into this situation for you. Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Please reference 150519-002735. -TJ

Bruceh5457's Response to CharlotteThomas's Review

J.knowles's Response to CharlotteThomas's Review

Written on: 20/05/2015

Speak to your credit card company & dispute it. I gad major problems with enterprise but after a 5 month battle I had my money refunded

“VAN WAS LATE, LOST ONE DAYS WORK, ENTERPRISE DO NOT CARE”

Written on: 02/05/2015 by Landina258 (1 review written)

I booked a van online from the Enterprise website. I booked it two days in advance however the Ayr branch did not get it on time so it arrived at 11:30am insted of 08:30am. Received a half hearted apology and a card offering 12 hours free rental but the two young girls couldnt really have cared less, "manjana". I lost one full days work and let my client down. DONT HIRE FROM THESE PEOPLE!… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/05/2015

We take customer service seriously and would like to look into this further. Please email us at care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, and any other details you would like to add. Please include reference number 150508-001417 in the subject line of your email. -Collin

“Miss qouted”

Written on: 01/05/2015 by Barrettcg259 (1 review written)

After arranging over the phone for a weeks hire I was qouted £96. On collecting the vehicle I was told that my policy excess would be a £1000!! Unless I paid £214 for the hire instead, to me that's a massive jump in price. I didn't have the funds to pay that and didn't dare risk something happening and having to find £1000. I left with no car and very frustrated… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/05/2015

Hi, I would like to discuss this further with you. Please email us with your contact information, the exact branch location, reservation number and any other details. Please reference 150506-003039. -Tatiana

Written on: 13/05/2015

Please send the requested information to care[at]Enterprise[dot]com. Thanks!

Collin P.
Enterprise Rent A Car

“Violence and not helpful”

Written on: 30/04/2015 by Edwardk92 (1 review written)

I rented a car for couple of days from this company based in Bow road London. After I left the car I went off in my own car and I came across another enterprise car rental on a road 2 mins drive away on the opposite on coming lane. There was a temporary traffic light and I managed to through the amber light on the one way st. The Enterprise car blocked me and started verbally abusing me and when I told him I came pass the amber he continue to swear and then spat on me badly and drove off fast… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/05/2015

Hi, I would like to discuss this further with you. Please email us with your contact information, the exact branch location, rental/reservation number and any other details. Please reference 150506-003033 -Tony

Written on: 13/05/2015

Please send the requested information to care[at]Enterprise[dot]com. Thanks!

Collin P.
Enterprise Rent A Car

“Landline”

Written on: 28/04/2015 by Shepshot (1 review written)

I'm a premium member with enterprise uk and have been for best part of a year , this week I hired a van for 3 days, bear in mind they have all my details on file, went to pick it up at nine am, go through the preliminaries, asked for landline number only to be told I had to have one, I havnt had a landline number for six months and only two weeks ago hired a van at same place WITHOUT a landline number, and dud I say I'm a premium member ?. I did contact customer services who said, never heard… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to Shepshot's Review

Written on: 29/04/2015

Shepshot,customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please send an email to: care[at]enterprise[dot]com with the complete details, exact renting location, contact information (with phone#) and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #150429-002390. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Christoph, Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Shepshot1's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 30/04/2015

I didn't expect much from your customer service and was proven correct, in fact to ask the two people who collectively turn me down wasn't the wisest move I expect from a company,
Goodbye, I won't be back

“Ripped off”

Written on: 25/04/2015 by Mchaggis61 (1 review written)

Hired a car from them returned out of hours... They deducted £1000 for damage not done by me. no notification nothing....didn't even call me to discuss. Will never use them again. … Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to Mchaggis61's Review

Written on: 29/04/2015

Mchaggis61, customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please send an email the complete details, exact renting location, contact information (with phone) and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference 150429-002417. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Mchaggis61's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 05/05/2015

I submitted all my details to the so called branch manager
What is the point?

You clearly do not believe my side of this story.

“Charged excessively for repair”

Written on: 24/04/2015 by RubiCoffey (1 review written)

The side-trim on our hire vehicle blew off in very high winds. We were charged £200 (full deposit) for replacing the trim (£100 job). It is very likely the trim was loose in the first place to have blown off and could have caused an accident. Enterprise is taking advantage of us by charging so much and not recognising their contribution to the problem. Having used Enterprise on several occasions before, we will not be using them in the future… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/04/2015

RubiCoffey customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please send an email with the complete details, exact renting location, contact information (with phone no.) and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference 150429-002447. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Written on: 05/05/2015

It seems this car rental company makes money from excessive repair charges. While on holiday from Australia my wife and I hired a car from this company and later, when reversing into a parking bay, I bumped into a small bollard. This resulted in a slight dent on the rear bumper. I reported this to the company Rep when we dropped the car off before our return to Australia. The Rep agreed the dent was slight and not major.

Overall, the customer service was very good BUT after I requested a repair report be emailed to me I was shocked when the report revealed the repair cost (minus VAT of 78 GBP) was 390 GBP so the total cost to my wife and I was 468 GBP ($936 AUD) for repair of a slight dent in the bumper.

Enterprise car rental knew we had taken out insurance for a 250 GBP excess and we had paid them the standard deposit of 200 GBP so their repair charge was close to our financial exposure (i.e. we lost our deposit to the company and the insurance excess was applied). So... the slight dent cost us 119 GBP for the 250 GBP excess insurance plus the 200 GBP deposit we paid.

Put more simply, while we ended-up paying 319 GBP ($638 AUD) for the slight dent, we would not have done so had the repair charge been more related to the real cost of repair. BTW, I do not know if the repair work was actually done!

“Terrible experience”

Written on: 23/04/2015 by EdenMcKinney (1 review written)

Booked a car for collection at Bordeaux Airport France, advised on costs etc on arrival to pay. First would not accept cash then asked for 1000 euro security deposit as well but paid the extra insurances not to pay this online. evenutally agreed to take a security deposit of 750 on card and the rest of the car hire costs as cash but all went wrong. Took 750 of card them for some unknow reason cancelled this and monies were not paid into bank account so waited 3 hours at airport to see if… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/04/2015

Eden, I would like to discuss this further with you. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise(dot)com with your contact information, reference #150428-003196, rental/reservation number and any other details.

Written on: 30/04/2015

I have spoken to many people in your offices about this and no one was interested in helping. I even spoke to your Director of Operations but it was too little too late.

We needed a car when we were on holiday not when we were back home. We have four cars and a mini bus between the four of us.

All we wanted was to enjoy a week away from home and hospitals.

Some peopleI have already spoken to

Directeur des Opérations Aéroports, Group Rental Manager Airports

Contact in the UK

International Customer Service

I even esculated my complaint to your Commercial Director & International Contracts at Booking Group LTD

The Judge in Sunday Mail Newspaper
Trading Standards
European Car Rental Conciliation Service

Many Many more.

Booking Reference :- 139403700

On the 4th July at 18.30 I booked car hire for one week on the Internet with a company called Economy Bookings and paid our deposit of £112.86 for a Peugeot 5008. I got confirmation and a voucher through for the rest of the booking and terms and conditions.

Voucher specifies total to pay on arrival is 530.16 Euro and reading the terms and conditions you need a credit card for preauthorisation and a further deposit of 1000euro refunded on return of their car. I contacted Economy booking by email with no success and eventually spoke to someone, I explained that I did not have a credit card and I do not have an extra 1000 Euro for a security deposit and I would need to cancel the car hire. Tom said as long as I have a visa debit card and take out the extra SCDW at 10 Euro per day I would not need to pay the 1000 deposit but 150.00euro excess, He confirmed that all I needed to pay at the airport would be 750.16 and 150 would be refunded on the return of the car at the end of the holiday as long as there was no damage.

When we arrived at Bordeaux Airport at 6.30pm we went to Enterprises Hire desk and produced our voucher and debit card as instructed. Benedic advised we needed another 1000euro on top of our rental. I advised that we were told instead of just paying the 530.16 we were to pay 750.16 which included SCDW and 150 excess but she said no she would accept 1000 plus 600.16 eventually she reduced the excess to 750 plus the car hire at 600.16. She blocked the 750 on my card and I said I would get my purse and pay the 600.16 cash, which she agreed to accept. When I came back she had abandoned my security deposit and tried to take it again but there was only 750 in my account the rest of my money I had in Euro but it would not go through as the 750 was still blocked.

I called my bank and they said if it was cancelled it should go back into my account within minutes or sometimes it might take an hour or so. So I asked if they still had my money blocked could I just pay the 600.16 but she said no, she needed the 750 but she already had it. We asked if we could pay the 750 by maestro card but she refused this and cash. We waited for two hours to see if the money would go back into my account and numerous visits to her desk and on to my bank did not help.

We eventually gave up and checked to see if there were any flights back home but there was none that evening. I could not hang about the airport with my parents and young boy. My dad has been in and out of hospital for months and this was to be as welcome break for us all. The only other option was to get a Taxi to our cottage which cost 330 Euro and we got there after 12.30 at night, lucky the cottage owner was a very understanding person.

On the Sunday I tried to get through to Economybooking as they were supposed to be 24-hour assistance to resolve this and the money had still not gone into my account. The cottage was 5 miles down a country lane in the middle of no where so car hire was a must plus it was self-catering. I tried all day Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with Economybooking and my bank to get this sorted but nothing. I eventually gave up and phoned Bordeaux airport Enterprise and spoke to a chap and explained the situation and he laughed and said the deposit had not been refunded correctly that’s why it was not back in our bank. I demanded to speak to a manager as it was no longer funny as I had to get to Poitiers airport on Friday which was nearly four hours away with no car and if it cost 330 for one hours journey how much would nearly four hours be? Benedic advised she was the regional manager and if I did not pay another 750 by visa debit card I could not have the car but they still had our deposit why could we not just pay the rental cost but she totally refused to help.

I called the British Embassy but they said if I was not dying in jail or in hospital they could not help. I got hold of Enterprise head office in France and a lady in customer services did her best to get the money refunded so we could then rehire a car but nothing, booking said there was nothing they could do. I tried Enterprise in the UK to see if they could help, my bank that likes to say yes RBS would not help either. I spent a week in a cottage with my mobile stuck to my ear the only place I got to go to was the local village by taxi to collect groceries with my mum. We could not go out as a family as there was five of us and the taxis were not big enough we would need two and there is not a bus service in that area.

At panic stations now on the Thursday as our flight is supposed to leave Poitiers at 9.40am on Friday morning and it’s the only flight back to Edinburgh that day we tried to find alternative transport back. This would have been two taxis from the cottage at 4.30am to the train station, train to Bordeaux then another train from Bordeaux to Poitiers, then a bus to the airport. If we missed any of these connections or there was a delay we would have missed our flight.

Ryanair had eight seats available from Bordeaux at 15.00 on the 12th at additional cost but at least it was later on in the day and we had more time and it was only an hour or so away. We ended up having to book these as my dad has not been well and in and out of hospital this was the whole point of a relaxing week in France he would not have been able to jump off and on trains.

It has taken Enterprise nearly a month to refund our security deposit, I have just spoken to the Director of Operations at Enterprise in France on our return who said the only thing they can offer is a weeks car hire the next time we are in France all we would need to pay for is the insurance cover and our security deposit which is refunded at the end of the hire but otherwise it would be free. He was very polite and apologetic.

This is no use now we needed that when we were on holiday. I do not know the next time we will go to France I would like and think we are entitled to the refund of our additional expenses nothing else. These are what the additional costs are, I do not believe Enterprise is liable to pay for all of it EconomyBooking should take the blame as well.

1) Taxi from Bordeaux to Tonneins on 6.7.13 330
2) Taxis from cottage to Tonneins to shops and back 290
3) Taxi to train station Tonneins 25
4) Train from Tonneins to Bordeaux on 12.7 82
5) Bus from Train station to Airport 25
6) Cost of changing flights 780.36
7) Security deposit for car (Still not returned) 750 Now refunded
8) Deposit for car on booking on the 4.7 127 Now refunded

2409.26 Euro . We would have been able to buy a car for this amount.

This does not include that it cost me £1316.00 (cottage only) to stay in a room for 6 days to be stuck on the phone, plus original flights costs £1115.00 I could have done that at home for nothing. I am not asking for this back just the additional unnecessary costs. Mobile phone bill sitting at £110.50 for a week.

Number of calls to Economybooking and Enterprise, 58 from France, at least another 10 on return home Number of calls to bank requesting info and help 63. Plus 600 free minutes on contract used,

Written on: 26/05/2015

It is a month now since enterprise said they would forward details on and after several emails back and forth I have heard nothing back.

So much for customer service.

Written on: 27/05/2015

Well here is their update . In other words who cares. We will blame someone else.

Hello

Thank you for your email. I have reviewed your file, and the management over the rental location in France has followed up with us regarding your concerns. They explained that the deposit in question was never debited by them, but blocked by your bank on your card. As you provided a debit card, banks hold the funds longer than when using a major credit card. They’ve let us know they did everything they could to assist, including sending several faxes to Royal Bank in the UK, and that you received the deposit back on July 25, 2013.

Their rental conditions do state that “debit cards (Visa Electron, Mastercard Maestro, Amex Blue, Switch..) are not accepted.” While I understand your frustration in your experience, they cannot meet your request for additional compensation.

Please reach out to us if you have any other questions or concerns in the future. We are always happy to do anything we can to help. Thanks again, and have a great day.

Kind Regards,

Enterprise Rent-A-Car
----------------------

Dear sirs,

It is nearly a month since you advised you would look into my complaint and I have heard nothing back.

I though "Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise"

Is it a case of another complaint for shredder?

“Enterprise Aachen Germany: Smell of Racism”

Written on: 22/04/2015

On February 3rd, 2015, I decided to rent a car to take my wife and daughter from the airport on coming Saturday. With the reference of one of my friends, who already rented cars with his Turkish driving license several times from Enterprise, I decided to rent for myself. I first opened an Enterprise Plus Account on the website of company and then booked a car. While opening the account, I provided all my details along with my Turkish driving license one. I thought that there is no problem with… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/04/2015

Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please send an email to: care[at]enterprise[dot]com with the complete details, contact information (with phone#) and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #150423-001741. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Christoph, Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Demirbilek's Comment

Written on: 23/04/2015

I have already an open file # 150207-000419. But as their phone showed once more that your Aachen branch is totally INCAPABLE of having proper customer relation. I just want to have 'SORRY WE DID MISTAKE' and refund my money as you did not provide me any kind of service.

“unbeleivable”

Written on: 17/04/2015 by crooky11 (1 review written)

I reserved a car online and paid with debit card. Got reservation but it stated if paying by debit card you must bring 2 proofs of address which I did anlong with my licence.When I arrived they asked for proof of employment?? Luckily I printed out the page of instructions and pointed it out to the member of staff who then blamed the website? she then proceeded with checking my proof then asked for £200 deposit. I gave her the card that I paid with and she said we cant accept that type of card?… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to crooky11's Review

Written on: 21/04/2015

I would like to discuss this further with you. Please email us with your contact information, the exact branch location, reservation number and any other details. Reference #150420-003565. -Tatiana

Enterprisecares's Response to crooky11's Review

Please email us at care(at)enterprise(dot)com. -TJ

“Bad customer service ”

Written on: 16/04/2015 by White2 (1 review written)

I book a mpv for my family when I get there there is no car at all even I pay in advance and staff is very rude just said we can't do anything every body in home ready to go and no car funny thing staff offer me two small cars unbelievable .......... When I asked for refund they said its take 14 days for refund. Why they took the money on first place when they don't have the cars I never use enterprise again Never never never… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/04/2015

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please send us a detailed email to us with complete details such as: contact information, reservation/rental agreement number and the exact address of the rental location involved. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like to look further into this situation for you. Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Please reference 150416-000996. -Tatiana

Please email us at care(at)enterprise(dot)com. -TJ

“unbelievable never again”

Written on: 12/04/2015

Rented a dozen cars from enterprise before today so fort no different, turned up car wasn't even ready, if they even had one booked in i do not no, offered me an upgrade normally free as it's there fault this time no, they want extra money which I said no... I booked a long weekend away, took a day off work as well, turned up they then refused me the car!!! Why I have no idea, saying something like its the computers choice its either yes or no, never had a problem with them before ever! It's… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/04/2015

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please send us a detailed email to us with complete details such as: contact information, reservation/rental agreement number and the exact address of the rental location involved. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like to look further into this situation for you. Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Your refefence # is 150413-003366. -Tatiana

Written on: 14/04/2015

Please send the info to care[at]Enterprise[dot]com. -Collin