Enterprise Car Rental Reviews

Enterprise Car Rental - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Enterprise Car Rental

Enterprise Car Rental
Enterprise Car Rental

“Hired a van for 24 hours, pre hire check was fine, no...”

Written on: 12/12/2014 by Scammed2014 (1 review written)

Hired a van for 24 hours, pre hire check was fine, no incidents occurred whilst I was driving it and it was not left unattended. On returning the vehicle this morning, a member of staff appeared from behind the van saying there was a big scratch. I had been inside dropping the keys off for only a few minutes, so came round to see a new scratch which looked deliberate. Felt I had no choice but to agree to pay the £250 excess, but I know 100% that this scratch was not caused by me or while the… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to Scammed2014's Review

Written on: 15/12/2014

I would like to research this further for you Kristen. Please email us with: Renter’s full name
o Current phone number
o Location rented
o Rental agreement number
o “DX” or claim number
Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Your reference number is 141215-001213. -Tatiana

Enterprisecares's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 16/12/2014

Scammed2014,
Please email care[at]enterprise[dot]com.

Mitch

“Sprinter van”

Written on: 05/12/2014 by 307Vaughan (1 review written)

Collected Sprinter from Motherwell depot for a one way hire, assistant ant manager walked us round vehicle and pointed out various bumps and scratches on it assuring us these were normal wear and tear for an industrial type vechicle. We drove straight to Plymouth. On delivery next day to the Plymouth depot the same bumps and scratches were dreamed to be damage we had caused. While at this depot we contacted the The Motherwell assistant manager who assured us we were correct and that the damaged… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/12/2014

We’ve taken note of your comments and would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please email us at care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information, exact location you rented from, your rental agreement or reservation number, claim or "DX" number, and any further information regarding your experience you would like to share.

Please reference Number 141205-002265 in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully,
Collin
Enterprise Rent A Car

“Alleged Damage to vehicle”

Written on: 27/11/2014 by Barders61 (1 review written)

Hired a vehicle from Enterprise signed agreement staff did not conduct a walk around check. On return checked thoroughly and accused me of a scuff under the bumper which was not even visible. Now they are stating a full hand over was done and there is bumper damage. Lying deceptive staff and car was in filthy condition… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to Barders61's Review

Written on: 28/11/2014

Barders61, customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please email me with the complete details, exact renting location, and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #141128-001156. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Christoff, Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprisecares's Response to Barders61's Review

Written on: 01/12/2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’d like to look into this further. Please email care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, exact location you rented from, claim or "DX" number, and any details of your experience you would like to include. When emailing, please list reference #141201-002021 in the subject line. Thanks. - Collin

“Not reliable people ”

Written on: 24/11/2014 by akMiller78 (1 review written)

I have made an online booking for an automatic car but next morning I have received a phone call from office saying we do not have the car available and gave a totally different pick up time and price plan which was not suitable at all ruined my day simply… Read Full Review

akMiller78,
We value your feedback and as customer service is our highest priority, we would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please email Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the complete details of your experience, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and your direct contact information. Please reference number 141124-001658. We look forward to hearing from you.

Zaff2012's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2014

Hi!
Thanks for ur response I booked the car Sunday night for Monday morning 24/11/2014 for 10 am pick up and the confermation 147438126 and I double checked the reservation and make sure the car is automatic and the price plan is class B car which comes around £35 . Next morning when the agent rang up I told him the same the response was automatic car is avaliable on £57 and for 11:30 which was not worth for me

Written on: 03/12/2014

Hi, Javed. Thank you for this additional information. In order for us to better assist you could you please email us at care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information including email and phone number? Please include reference number 141124-001658 in the subject of your email. Thanks! -Collin

“Disgraceful Customer Service ”

Written on: 24/11/2014 by Cosmic896 (1 review written)

I recently had reason to hire a car to use to attend work related meetings and an exhibition. I decided to use Enterprise as they were local to me and the price for a large compact seemed fair at £67 for 48 hours. I booked online on the Monday for collection at 1pm on the Wednesday so I could travel to attend a meeting at 4pm. I rang the local Enterprise office on the Tuesday to ask for the vehicle details and registration number so I could pass them onto the exhibition organisers for access… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to Cosmic896's Review

Cosmic896,
Thank you for alerting us to this. As customer service is of the utmost importance to us, we would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the complete details of your experience, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and your direct contact information. Please reference number 141124-001624. We look forward to hearing from you.

“Stung on the fuel!”

Written on: 21/11/2014 by CarmelBromfield (1 review written)

I was provided with a car from Enterprise for around 6 weeks via the BMW garage who were fixing my car under warranty. I was given a car with a full tank and when I returned it 6 weeks later I filled it back up again so no issue here as I paid for exactly the amount of fuel I used. They did offer me the excess waiver for £9.99/day, now seriously I work in the insurance industry and that is not a good deal. You can buy this independently for a fraction of the price so just google 'excess… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to CarmelBromfield's Review

CarmelBromfield ,
We appreciate your feedback. Our team would be happy to assist you with this. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the complete details of your experience, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and your direct contact information. Please reference number 141124-001553. We look forward to hearing from you.

Carmelbromfield's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 07/12/2014

That's what was said last time and I was promised a call back from the Hove office. After several weeks I heard nothing even though on several occasions you chased them.

So I've already been around this process and it hasn't got me anywhere!!

“Damage claims to vehicle”

Written on: 17/11/2014 by Adolfor219 (1 review written)

Collected car, had a brief examination & signed rental agreement. On return staff member noticed "scuffing" on front spoiler. I know that no incident occurred during rental period. Cost me £100. Recommendations:- wear old clothes when collecting vehicle & take a mat to examine the sills, front spoiler, rear etc. Whatever the weather carry out your own detailed examination before signing rental agreement as on return, vehicle is examined with tooth comb, & subsequent alleged damage highlighted… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/11/2014

Adolfor219,
Our team would be happy to assist you with this. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the materials requested above and reference number 141117-001863. Thank you.
Enterprise

“Deposit not returnd after more than a month”

Written on: 16/11/2014 by BoytonJohn (1 review written)

Hired a small car via Holiday Autos from Enterprise at Argostoli Airport, Cephalonia in October for a week. Was charged €630 deposit which still hasn't been refunded after more than a month. No replies to e-mails. This means paying interest and currency conversion charges, which haven't been budgeted for and weren't explained at the outset. This is underhand to say the least. Staff at the airport were off hand and didn't even give me a map. The only thing that was ok was the car? Very poor… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to BoytonJohn's Review

Written on: 17/11/2014

BoytonJohn,
Our team would be happy to assist you with this. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the materials requested above and reference number 141117-001784. Thank you.

“Terrible Customer Service”

Written on: 09/11/2014 by pmc2086278 (1 review written)

Only want to hire what is convenient for them. No interest in customers requirements. Whatever you ask there is always an excuse why you can't get it. Will not recommend them… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to pmc2086278's Review

Written on: 13/11/2014

pmc2086278,
Our team would be happy to assist you with this. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the materials requested above and reference number 141113-002127. Thank you.
Enterprise

“Be careful, be very very careful”

Written on: 08/11/2014 by 315Rhodes (1 review written)

Recently hired a van from Enterprise. Small amount of damage noted on side of van pointed out by the member of staff on collection and noted on hire agreement. No other damage apparent. Returned the vehicle after 24 hours having not left the vehicle unattended in a position where it could be damaged or involved in any incident whilst driving. On returning the vehicle the member of staff at Enterprise went immediately to the rear of the vehicle and pointed out a dent at the top of the rear… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/11/2014

315Rhodes,
Our team would be happy to assist you with this. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the materials requested above and reference number 141113-002069. Thank you.
Enterprise

“Will not pay in an accident”

Written on: 21/10/2014 by stephenbill (2 reviews written)

My car was damaged by an Enterprise rental car but their insurers Zurich do not return my emails. They probably think if they leave it long enough I will give up… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to stephenbill's Review

Written on: 22/10/2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’d like to help. Please contact us at care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information and details of your experience. When emailing, please list reference #141022-001917 in the subject line. Thanks. - Collin

Stephenbill's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 25/10/2014

I phoned Enterprise, they said e-mail us, the reply was 'we are no longer able to reply to messages sent to this email address'

Enterprisecares's reply to Stephenbill's Comment

Stephenbill,
Our team would be happy to assist you further with this. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the materials requested above and reference number 141022-001917. Thank you.
Mitch

“Shoddy Service + Lies”

Written on: 11/10/2014 by Omar207 (1 review written)

I was involved in a car accident earlier this year and was advised that Enterprise would provide me a courtesy car and recover the costs from the other side. After handing the car back to them i received charges that were due to be recovered from the third party's insurance! I raised the dispute with my bank and am still dealing with the process of proving my innocence in this regard. The employees at Enterprise stated that they could not get in touch with the third party insurance company and… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/10/2014

Hi, we’ve taken note of your comments and would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to us including the exact rental location, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

Please reference # 141013-002082 in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully,
Colleen
Social Media Coordinator

Srm1976's Comment

Written on: 04/11/2014

After 6 months and after Enterprise guaranteed me that my co tract was closed with no extra charges. They are still looking for money....avoid!

Written on: 07/11/2014

Srm1976
Our team would be happy to assist you with this. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the materials requested above and reference number 141013-002082. Thank you.

Srm1976's Comment

“Don't bother!”

Written on: 10/10/2014 by tonyvallis (2 reviews written)

Booked a van hire face-to-face over the counter at the Fareham office. I was told van was booked OK. Turned up on the day to collect van, spoke to same staff member, only to be told that there was no record of my booking. They weren't even apologetic, just said 'there's no vehicle here for you'. No attempt even to source one elsewhere. I was very lucky in that I walked to nearby U-Drive. Told them my sorry experience of Enterprise and their staff said that this happened frequently with… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to tonyvallis's Review

Written on: 10/10/2014

We'd be happy to look into this for you. Please email care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, and any details of your experience at our Fareham branch you would like to add so we can research this promptly. Please reference number #141010-002248 in the subject line of your email. Thank you. -Collin

“Misinformation, Misleading just screwing you over.”

Written on: 09/10/2014 by mike459 (1 review written)

Would not recommend enterprise to any one at all. First time I was there was unorganized and I was waiting for about 10 minutes before I got taken care of. My insurance was taking care of my rental for the time being until we worked out the details with my current car. They decided that my car was a total loss. There for I would only have another week in the rental, that my insurance would be paying for the car. I had the car for another 13 days. I called on Tuesday 10/7/14 to inquire about… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to mike459's Review

Written on: 10/10/2014

Mike, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’d like to look into this further. Please email us with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, and any details of your experience at our Maryland branch you would like to include. When emailing, please list reference #141010-002198 in the subject line. Thanks. - Collin

“Wouldnt recommend to my enemy”

Written on: 08/10/2014 by Darwin376 (1 review written)

I hired a van from Enterprise to move house. We were moving far away so we needed a large van. I agreed to pay 23.98 to reduce the excess incase there was an accident on the motorway. I also agreed to pay a reserve of £200 for the deposit, but was told this would be refunded on monday morning. I was not told about the £200 online. The service was shocking and the "deputy manager" phoned a friend whilst talking to my dad. When we returned the van there were no markings. Suddenly when they… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/10/2014

We've taken note of your comments and would like to address this with you directly. Please email care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information, rental agreement or claim (DX) numbers, exact rental location, and any additional details you would like to add so we can research this properly. When emailing, please reference number 141008-002481 in the subject line. -Collin

“Lip service to customer service”

Written on: 07/10/2014 by FrankSkem (1 review written)

Down graded the car I ordered claim to have told me but didn't. On the return I rang and asked them If I dropped it down could someone run me back they said they had no one on site and they would ring me at 4.30.. At 5.30 I gave up took it back and got a taxi home. Not before I had stood in an empty office for 10 minutes. I used to have an account with them but they went off...they are now based on this experience much worse...the "we pick you up" is a joke… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to FrankSkem's Review

Written on: 08/10/2014

We're listening and would like to look further into this. Please email care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, the exact Skelmersdale branch, and any additional details of your experience you would like to include so we can research this properly. When emailing please reference number 141008-002408 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you soon. - Collin

“Enterprise Rent a Car ”

Written on: 04/10/2014

I was shown around a car; there was no damage to the exterior and then then was shown the tyre and the puncture repair kit. The parcel shelf was not discussed as being present or not present. On returning of the car, I was astonished to hear that the parcel shelf and he deliberately removed the shelf and was charged an additional £200.00. It would of been £300.00 had I accepted the additional £100 that they wanted me to pay. The parcel shelf was not there in the first place and I gave no… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/10/2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’d like to look into these additional charges further. Please email care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your full name, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, and any additional details of your experience you would like to include. When emailing, please list reference number 141008-002349 in the subject line. Thanks. - Collin

“Dried snot on drivers seat!”

Written on: 04/10/2014 by Annz158 (1 review written)

The rental car we were given actually had several large bits of dried snot down the side of drivers seat.....vile… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/10/2014

We're listening and would like to look further into this. Please email care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, and any additional details about the condition of your rental you would like to include so we can research this properly. When emailing please reference number 141008-002305. We look forward to hearing from you soon. - Collin

“they are no better in the UK”

Written on: 04/10/2014 by KaiyaBruce (1 review written)

I recently hired from a UK Enterprise Car Rental, the car was as listed no issues there but the staff including the Branch Manager were hopeless. Lazy, lackadaisical, said all the correct things but delivered nothing. They could not even print a correct invoice out after 4 (four) attempts. incorrect mileage entered, incorrect make of car and registration number, incorrect date and most insulting was my own name entered on the paper work. They insisted I was there best friend and constantly… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/10/2014

We take customer service seriously and would like a chance to turn this around. Please email care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information, your reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, the location you experienced this at, and any details you would like to include so we can address this matter. When emailing, please list reference number 141008-002277 in the subject line. -Collin

“2 months and still waiting for a refund”

Written on: 02/10/2014

Van rental received a stone chip to the front windscreen during the rental while going down the motorway. Only a small chip and no MOT failure. Staff not sure if could be repaired so they said would ring with the outcome. Took a week for them to get back to me at which point I found out the windscreen had been repaired the day after the repair and the cost is £42, not bad really. Was told the remaining balance of my deposit (£158) would be refunded in 7-10 working day. Three weeks later still… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/10/2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’d like to look into the status of your refund. Please email care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your full name and details of your experience. When emailing, please list reference 141002-002380 in the subject line. Thanks. - Collin