Enterprise Car Rental Reviews

Enterprise Car Rental - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Enterprise Car Rental

Enterprise Car Rental
Enterprise Car Rental

“Same situation as me. I was been charged £100 (I...”

Written on: 19/12/2014 by Ev1lBaby (1 review written)

Same situation as me. I was been charged £100 (I bought the insurance with excess of £100) for an abrasion on the front lower bumper (where u hardly can notice especially it was raining that day) at the edinburgh airport branch. I never even once did a head-in parking nor driving on a rough road throughout my 15 days of rental cos I ain't familiar with roads in Scotland. While I was going to compliment the quality of car provided, they informed me of this. I tried to explained to them where… Read Full Review

“thank you for your service”

Written on: 18/12/2014 by anthonyriddle (1 review written)

thank you for your staff at your Bromsgrove depot, found them all to be very efficient at their work, found the lady I dealt with to be very good at her job with a very pleasant personality and the man who i also had dealings with. very pleasant and friendly place to visit and car was very good thank you all once again. A F Riddle… Read Full Review

“Huge Insurance Excess and Additional Deposit!!!”

Written on: 12/12/2014 by Leerahop (1 review written)

While my car was in for its annual MOT and service I had to rent a hire car as I had a busy schedule that week. I decided to use Enterprise because, if their adverts are true, they offer cheap cars and cheerful service, thus seeming ideal for my needs. The staff were extremely friendly and professional as expected; I was shocked, however, at the hidden charges. Firstly, although the rate for a small 'mini' style car was £17.66 daily, very reasonable in my opinion, they demanded a £200 deposit… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to Leerahop's Review

Written on: 15/12/2014

I would like to discuss this further with you. Please email us with your contact information including phone number, the exact branch location, rental/reservation number and any other details. Please reference 141215-001648. -Tatiana

Enterprisecares's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 16/12/2014

Leerahop,
Please email care[at]enterprise[dot]com.

Enterprise

“Hired a van for 24 hours, pre hire check was fine, no...”

Written on: 12/12/2014 by Scammed2014 (1 review written)

Hired a van for 24 hours, pre hire check was fine, no incidents occurred whilst I was driving it and it was not left unattended. On returning the vehicle this morning, a member of staff appeared from behind the van saying there was a big scratch. I had been inside dropping the keys off for only a few minutes, so came round to see a new scratch which looked deliberate. Felt I had no choice but to agree to pay the £250 excess, but I know 100% that this scratch was not caused by me or while the… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to Scammed2014's Review

Written on: 15/12/2014

I would like to research this further for you Kristen. Please email us with: Renter’s full name
o Current phone number
o Location rented
o Rental agreement number
o “DX” or claim number
Thanks for posting and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Your reference number is 141215-001213. -Tatiana

Enterprisecares's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 16/12/2014

Scammed2014,
Please email care[at]enterprise[dot]com.

Ev1Lbaby's Response to Scammed2014's Review

Written on: 19/12/2014

Same situation as me. I was been charged £100 (I bought the insurance with excess of £100) for an abrasion on the front lower bumper (where u hardly can notice especially it was raining that day) at the edinburgh airport branch. I never even once do a head-in parking nor driving on a rough road throughout my 15 days of rental. Just my luck that I need to rush for my flight, else I will challenge them to do a car inspection to determine how old that abrasion was (which it looked like an old abrasion). Scamming company at airport. The one at sight hill was awesome (I booked in June 2014) with good service and integrity. But from this scamming incident, I will never book any rental car from this company again. Total disappointment. If I knew, I will have taken photos everywhere of this stupid car before signing. Too trusting on this company.

“Booking Chaos”

Written on: 08/12/2014

I initially booked a car for three days via the online booking form, this was completed and the paperwork supplied. However on conracting thge local site I was informed that no car was avail;able. I agreed to change the date to the next day and was quoted a price for two days. On ringing to ask for a pickup I was told that the booking did not exist. The local branch did find a car and the booking was made for pickup at 1.00 pm, later this was changed to 1.30 pm. I was actually picked up at… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/12/2014

Thank you for sharing these details about your experience booking a vehicle with Enterprise. We've taken note of your comments and would like to discuss this further with you. Please send an email to care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, the exact location you rented from, and any other details you would like to include. When emailing please reference 141208-001364 in the subject line of your email. Thanks! -Collin

“Sprinter van”

Written on: 05/12/2014 by 307Vaughan (1 review written)

Collected Sprinter from Motherwell depot for a one way hire, assistant ant manager walked us round vehicle and pointed out various bumps and scratches on it assuring us these were normal wear and tear for an industrial type vechicle. We drove straight to Plymouth. On delivery next day to the Plymouth depot the same bumps and scratches were dreamed to be damage we had caused. While at this depot we contacted the The Motherwell assistant manager who assured us we were correct and that the damaged… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/12/2014

We’ve taken note of your comments and would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please email us at care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information, exact location you rented from, your rental agreement or reservation number, claim or "DX" number, and any further information regarding your experience you would like to share.

Please reference Number 141205-002265 in the subject line of your email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully,
Collin
Enterprise Rent A Car

“Alleged Damage to vehicle”

Written on: 27/11/2014 by Barders61 (1 review written)

Hired a vehicle from Enterprise signed agreement staff did not conduct a walk around check. On return checked thoroughly and accused me of a scuff under the bumper which was not even visible. Now they are stating a full hand over was done and there is bumper damage. Lying deceptive staff and car was in filthy condition… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to Barders61's Review

Written on: 28/11/2014

Barders61, customer service and satisfaction are very important to us at Enterprise. I would like to follow up with you. Please email me with the complete details, exact renting location, and any rental agreement numbers. Please reference #141128-001156. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Christoff, Social Monitoring Coordinator, Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprisecares's Response to Barders61's Review

Written on: 01/12/2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’d like to look into this further. Please email care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information, reservation and/or rental agreement numbers, exact location you rented from, claim or "DX" number, and any details of your experience you would like to include. When emailing, please list reference #141201-002021 in the subject line. Thanks. - Collin

“Not reliable people ”

Written on: 24/11/2014 by akMiller78 (1 review written)

I have made an online booking for an automatic car but next morning I have received a phone call from office saying we do not have the car available and gave a totally different pick up time and price plan which was not suitable at all ruined my day simply… Read Full Review

akMiller78,
We value your feedback and as customer service is our highest priority, we would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please email Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the complete details of your experience, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and your direct contact information. Please reference number 141124-001658. We look forward to hearing from you.

Zaff2012's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2014

Hi!
Thanks for ur response I booked the car Sunday night for Monday morning 24/11/2014 for 10 am pick up and the confermation 147438126 and I double checked the reservation and make sure the car is automatic and the price plan is class B car which comes around £35 . Next morning when the agent rang up I told him the same the response was automatic car is avaliable on £57 and for 11:30 which was not worth for me

Written on: 03/12/2014

Hi, Javed. Thank you for this additional information. In order for us to better assist you could you please email us at care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with your contact information including email and phone number? Please include reference number 141124-001658 in the subject of your email. Thanks! -Collin

“Disgraceful Customer Service ”

Written on: 24/11/2014 by Cosmic896 (1 review written)

I recently had reason to hire a car to use to attend work related meetings and an exhibition. I decided to use Enterprise as they were local to me and the price for a large compact seemed fair at £67 for 48 hours. I booked online on the Monday for collection at 1pm on the Wednesday so I could travel to attend a meeting at 4pm. I rang the local Enterprise office on the Tuesday to ask for the vehicle details and registration number so I could pass them onto the exhibition organisers for access… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to Cosmic896's Review

Cosmic896,
Thank you for alerting us to this. As customer service is of the utmost importance to us, we would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the complete details of your experience, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and your direct contact information. Please reference number 141124-001624. We look forward to hearing from you.

“Stung on the fuel!”

Written on: 21/11/2014 by CarmelBromfield (1 review written)

I was provided with a car from Enterprise for around 6 weeks via the BMW garage who were fixing my car under warranty. I was given a car with a full tank and when I returned it 6 weeks later I filled it back up again so no issue here as I paid for exactly the amount of fuel I used. They did offer me the excess waiver for £9.99/day, now seriously I work in the insurance industry and that is not a good deal. You can buy this independently for a fraction of the price so just google 'excess… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to CarmelBromfield's Review

CarmelBromfield ,
We appreciate your feedback. Our team would be happy to assist you with this. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the complete details of your experience, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and your direct contact information. Please reference number 141124-001553. We look forward to hearing from you.

Carmelbromfield's reply to Enterprisecares's Comment

Written on: 07/12/2014

That's what was said last time and I was promised a call back from the Hove office. After several weeks I heard nothing even though on several occasions you chased them.

So I've already been around this process and it hasn't got me anywhere!!

“Best car hire I've experienced”

Written on: 19/11/2014 by C4Cosmic (1 review written)

I have had some fairly grim experiences with car hire firms in the past but dealing with the Leeds office of Enterprise was hassle-free. The contract was straightforward, the car (Nissan Juke) was in excellent condition. No-one discovered any mysterious damage or scuffs when I took it back and the £200 deposit went back into my account the day I returned the car even though it was a Sunday. Staff were friendly and they only lose a star because the lift I was promised when I took the car never… Read Full Review

“customers come second”

Written on: 18/11/2014

I rented from enterprise earlier in the year. Car was basically in good shape but had no parcel shelf which staff knew about but didn't tell me and their pick up service wasn't available that day due to staff shortages. Lack of a parcel shelf meant I couldn't park with luggage visible and was worried that I would be penalised because it was missing. After some discussion Enterprise offered a free upgrade with my next rental. I tried to rent from them in November and use their offer but found… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/11/2014

Hello,
Thank you for alerting us to the service and vehicle upgrade difficulties you received. As customer service is of the utmost importance to us, we would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the complete details. Include the exact rental location, your name & contact information, rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please place reference number 141118-002680 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Enterprise

“Damage claims to vehicle”

Written on: 17/11/2014 by Adolfor219 (1 review written)

Collected car, had a brief examination & signed rental agreement. On return staff member noticed "scuffing" on front spoiler. I know that no incident occurred during rental period. Cost me £100. Recommendations:- wear old clothes when collecting vehicle & take a mat to examine the sills, front spoiler, rear etc. Whatever the weather carry out your own detailed examination before signing rental agreement as on return, vehicle is examined with tooth comb, & subsequent alleged damage highlighted… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/11/2014

Adolfor219,
Our team would be happy to assist you with this. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the materials requested above and reference number 141117-001863. Thank you.
Enterprise

“Deposit not returnd after more than a month”

Written on: 16/11/2014 by BoytonJohn (1 review written)

Hired a small car via Holiday Autos from Enterprise at Argostoli Airport, Cephalonia in October for a week. Was charged €630 deposit which still hasn't been refunded after more than a month. No replies to e-mails. This means paying interest and currency conversion charges, which haven't been budgeted for and weren't explained at the outset. This is underhand to say the least. Staff at the airport were off hand and didn't even give me a map. The only thing that was ok was the car? Very poor… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to BoytonJohn's Review

Written on: 17/11/2014

BoytonJohn,
Our team would be happy to assist you with this. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the materials requested above and reference number 141117-001784. Thank you.
Enterprise

“Helpful staff and top 4x4”

Written on: 13/11/2014 by Deaddog (1 review written)

just taken the pathfinder back to Salford depo, ran me straight home with no fuss after signing the car off. All staff very friendly and helpful! The whole process went smoothly. The manager is obviously choosing staff wisely which is difficult to do nowadays… Read Full Review

“Terrible Customer Service”

Written on: 09/11/2014 by pmc2086278 (1 review written)

Only want to hire what is convenient for them. No interest in customers requirements. Whatever you ask there is always an excuse why you can't get it. Will not recommend them… Read Full Review

Enterprisecares's Response to pmc2086278's Review

Written on: 13/11/2014

pmc2086278,
Our team would be happy to assist you with this. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the materials requested above and reference number 141113-002127. Thank you.
Enterprise

“Be careful, be very very careful”

Written on: 08/11/2014 by 315Rhodes (1 review written)

Recently hired a van from Enterprise. Small amount of damage noted on side of van pointed out by the member of staff on collection and noted on hire agreement. No other damage apparent. Returned the vehicle after 24 hours having not left the vehicle unattended in a position where it could be damaged or involved in any incident whilst driving. On returning the vehicle the member of staff at Enterprise went immediately to the rear of the vehicle and pointed out a dent at the top of the rear… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/11/2014

315Rhodes,
Our team would be happy to assist you with this. Please email us at Care[at]Enterprise[dot]com with the materials requested above and reference number 141113-002069. Thank you.
Enterprise

“Brilliant welcoming understanding ”

Written on: 05/11/2014 by EmmaNicole123 (1 review written)

I am very happy with kingslynn enterprise and the friendly service from the gentlemen who drove us home very chatty and make us feel comfortable and very welcomed in to the car I would 100% use enterprise again :)… Read Full Review

“Very happy with service”

Written on: 30/10/2014 by jeaneds (4 reviews written)

Hired a car for 9 days from Enterprise at Nimes Airport France.Very efficient service from airport desk where contract was clearly explained.Excellent car which we returned today and dropped off keys at airport today before catching our flight home. This evening I was called on my UK mobile from the Nimes desk to ask if I was happy with the car and service and to tell me the contract was closed with no extra charges.p… Read Full Review

Srm1976's Response to jeaneds's Review

Written on: 04/11/2014

My experience was totally difference

“Very happy with service”

Written on: 30/10/2014 by jeaneds (4 reviews written)