Shoe Express Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Shoe Express - Ask a question now

“I would definitely be going back to the store, it's...”

Written on: 22/08/2007 by shaune (1 review written)

I would definitely be going back to the store, it's got excellent value for money, very friendly staff and a lovely atmosphere. I will definitely be recommending it to friends… Read Full Review

“I bought two pairs of winter boots and a bag from this...”

Written on: 12/05/2005 by kristina573 (7 reviews written)

I bought two pairs of winter boots and a bag from this shop, and was very surprised at their quality! I was wearing the boots during a snowy and dirty winter (not in the UK!) and they are still in a very good condition! If you are after not expensive footware go for Shoe Express!!!… Read Full Review