I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Reviews

Media Gallery for I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here

“Wednesday Nights Show”

Written on: 22/11/2012 by courtney22 (1 review written)

Loved watching hugo in the drains scrambling about, in with snakes and crabs. Eric is always complaining hope he is out soon,want Helen to win or David. Loved when they all had to go in the beds and loads of creepy crawley went in the soft lot didnt last very long. Dont know why they go in if they are scared of creepy crawleys. Pleased Helen wasnt picked again for a trail got sick of seeing her it is about time someone else had to do one… Read Full Review

“Once again, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of here is back...”

Written on: 14/11/2006 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

Once again, I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of here is back on our screens, but I only recognise about four of them! I must admit I do like watching this show, especially when the contestants have to do such 'unusual' tasks to earn their supper!

I dare say as the days go by with this series we will get to know them a bit better, and they will keep us entertained. I think David will be the first to leave - bets on? That snoring is terrible!… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/11/2006

What a truly awful show and I am lucky enough to of been put of by the gruesome twosome (Ant & Dec) so have never watched as much as minute.
<br/>But I suppose for those who watch it, it&#039;s a bit like BB in the way everyone says I am not watching this year with exception to them all entering the house, and before you know it you get hooked.
<br/>You&#039;ll have to come back and comment so I can keep up to date with my colleagues at work and let me know who you think is going to win.

Written on: 21/11/2006

The public 'love' Jan. She's up for the bush tucker trial AGAIN!
<br/>They have split the group into two now; men vs. women, and put the women in a different camp away from the men. (Jan is not happy)!
<br/>The men seem to be getting along OK so far, but the women...?
<br/>Miaow!

Written on: 20/11/2006

Jan is old enough to be Toby's mother, but she has told him she wishes he was a bit older, and single! I bet he's glad he's not!

Written on: 20/11/2006

Surely Jan is old enough to be Toby's mother!

Written on: 20/11/2006

The public are really picking on Jan! She will break soon I'm sure! Snakes yesterday, a bull and other large beasts today. How much more can she take?!

Written on: 17/11/2006

Dean was brilliant. The look of horror on his face was a picture, but I think he had the worst bush tucker trial on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here so far! Biting ants, what looked like lobsters, cockroaches, slimy stuff he had to put his face in, crocs, yellow slime and maggots, and he managed to get 9 stars!
<br/>
<br/>Jan Leeming was a newsreader. Now she's just a moaner. And crying so much! Oh, and she fancies Toby by the looks!

Written on: 17/11/2006

For the life of me I still don&#039;t know who Jan Leeming is even after searching in Google. However I heard on the radio this morning how good Dean Gaffeny from Eastenders was.

Written on: 16/11/2006

Jan Leeming is moaning like a good un! Moan moan moan! They are all hungry! But Jan is moaning enough for everyone!

☆☆☆☆☆

“I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is one the best...”

Written on: 11/08/2006 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is one the best examples of the seemingly endless amount of obtuse programming now being thrust onto our screens under the facade that is "reality TV", a truly depressing reflection of how our nation is entertained at the present time. The entire ethos behind these shows is primarily to generate income, via your phone/text votes. The provision of thought provoking, innovative and even entertaining television programmes is a definite secondary, or even lesser… Read Full Review

“I'm glad that I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is...”

Written on: 21/11/2005 by The Daddy (70 reviews written)

I'm glad that I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is back on our screens.

Watched the first episode last night and was well impressed. They have an intriguing bunch this year thats for sure.

My early favourite has to be The Duke himself, David Dickinson - great character and pretty muched owned the first show.

Sheree Kewell came across well as did Ricky out of Eastenders. Carol Thatcher & Jilly seemed quite ballsy but I don't think many people will take to them because of their… Read Full Review

“Why? I just do not see the point of this show at all,...”

Written on: 22/08/2005 by susieandsarah (7 reviews written)

Why? I just do not see the point of this show at all, the best part about it, is Ant and Dec.What can I say,(not very much), I feel it is just a waste of air time, bring back Survivor, but the people contestants, not the celebreties, that was worth watching.Use Ant and Dec for that as they truly are great and work well together, more of them less of celebreties get me out of here… Read Full Review

“I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here - Another...”

Written on: 09/12/2004 by katieandkate (1 review written)

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here - Another excellent series, with great tasks, but who were the celebrities?? Maybe the next series should include some famous faces??? Just an idea!
Keep Ant and Dec forever, we love them!!!!!!… Read Full Review