Sharp 902 Reviews

• Style

Sharp 902 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sharp 902

Sharp 902

“The Sharp 902 is good for pictures and and videos but...”

Written on: 29/12/2006 by jtrigg (1 review written)

The Sharp 902 is good for pictures and and videos but is terrible for actually making calls and taking calls will take a long time to dial etc, and I have had 3 replacement phones, my 3rd phone doesn't work at all now… Read Full Review

Sharp 902

“I got the Sharp 902 mobile phone on an upgrade around...”

Written on: 24/08/2005 by Jonno (31 reviews written)

I got the Sharp 902 mobile phone on an upgrade around a month ago, and it has been superb! The reception is top class, picking up signals where I would usually be out of service with my Sony Ericsson P900. The MP3 Player sounds great, even better than the SE K750i, and the 2MP camera is brilliant! I took many pictures on my tour to the Rockies, and the quality is on a par with my Canon camera, except the pictures are smaller. The UI is very good, and easy to adjust to. The 256k screen beats… Read Full Review

Themaninthevan2001's Response to Jonno's Review

Written on: 21/11/2006

The Sharp 902 mobile phone has an out-of-this-world colour screen, and the pictures it takes are amazing.

Sharp 902

“After having various mobile phones, I find the Sharp...”

Written on: 06/07/2005 by Ginge001 (1 review written)

After having various mobile phones, I find the Sharp 902 quite bulky. The pictures are brilliant, and the video is excellent. The earpiece is clear, and the sound is perfect when in good reception areas. I have the Ferrarri model, and its R.E.D. really red… Read Full Review

Sharp 902

“If somebody wants to get a Sharp 902 like me here are...”

Written on: 29/04/2005 by Muhammed949 (7 reviews written)

If somebody wants to get a Sharp 902 like me here are some of the things that are on it:

. 3G Compatible
. 2 Megapixel CCD Digital Camera
. Auto Focus and Optical Zoom
. 262k colour QVGA TFT LCD
. Video Out function
. MP3 Player
. MPEG-4
. SD Memory Card
. Stereo speakers and bundled stereo headphones
. Bluetooth V1.1
. 28MB Handset Memory: - 8.5MB User Memory
. Internal Antenna
. Weight 149g… Read Full Review

Sharp 902

“If you want a very good quality camera with phone...”

Written on: 28/04/2005 by D4ZZA (1 review written)

If you want a very good quality camera with phone capabilities it'll be for you, if however you'd prefer a phone first before the camera stuff, this may be a little too much effort, I'm opting for a Nokia 6680, once again, I fall back on the Nokias… Read Full Review

Sharp 902

“I have had my Sharp 902 for over a week now and used...”

Written on: 27/01/2005 by Kall (2 reviews written)

I have had my Sharp 902 for over a week now and used it a lot and I have to say this is the best mobile phone I've ever had.
Firstly, and most importantly, it works excellent as a phone - very clear and nice earpiece sound, not the tinny sound you hear in so many phones. The reception is excellent even in the countryside, the volume goes more than loud enough.. It's a decent size to hold on a call, maybe a little thick in the pocket but not a problem for me. But this phone has so many features… Read Full Review

Davidos's Response to Kall's Review

Written on: 29/01/2005

Hi, you may never read this but where did you get that software for converting DVDS to smaller sizes? Please leave a link on this site
<br>Thanks.

Muhammed949's Response to Kall's Review

Written on: 29/04/2005

I have not yet got my phone but I am getting it soon. Could someone please contact me on Mehmood211cool@yahoo.co.uk with onfo and advice on this phone

189569_Fazcraig's Response to Kall's Review

Written on: 17/04/2005

Hey kall, ty for the review, you have made my mind up, I started with the gx10 and was very happy with it, I currently have the gx30 and was absolutely over the moon with the phone few things the needed correcting (Bluetooth, mp3 player etc). I have been waiting for sharps next phone to come out and now I have seen it I want it so bad. The whole sharp range of phones has been terrific and I will probably always have a sharp phone so long as they keep impressing me. Just a few things I want to ask you.
1st Where did you get your phone 1000 min anytime for £30 a month is awesome, do you get texts too? 2nd what software do you use do convert your DVDs? Do you convert avi's to mp4's? great write up by the way, very helpful.

186482_902 Fan's Response to Kall's Review

Written on: 24/03/2005

Just got this excellent phone yesterday on a £22 contract the phone cost me £115. Never ever had a phone like this before it's too good purely unbelievable, if you have the cash I highly recommend it too anyone who luvs gadgets!!!

Kall's Response to Kall's Review

Written on: 21/03/2005

The software I use to play movies on the 902 is mediastage which was designed for the Panasonic AV100 but converts the movies very well at 15fps and with an excellent dvd like picture if you have the settings right. It only accepts certain AVI files so you need flaskMPEG (preview version) to convert your DVD or mpeg files to AVI then load them into mediastage. They play in full widescreen, the same size picture as the videos you record on the 902 but perfect DVD quality, better picture than the sony psp too.
<br>I called Vodafone UK directly for my contract. It is called hero package. I actually heard about it on the radio back in January. I don't know if it's available anymore. The £30 only runs for the first six months then goes up to £60 but I intent to change to evening and weekends for £15 after 6 months anyway. It is available on an 18 month contract only. Call Vodafone direct and see if the hero 3G package is still available. This was the best deal I found at the time. The phone cost me £75 with this deal which was great at the time as the phone had just came out. I'm now looking to buy an i-mate jam, hmmmm...

Filtee's Response to Kall's Review

Written on: 18/03/2005

1000 anytime, any network minutes per month for £30? Can you let me know where you got this deal as it would be perfect for me. Thanks

Davidos's Response to Kall's Review

Written on: 08/02/2005

Please, where did you get the DVD shrinking software?

Jinjinyi30's Response to Kall's Review

Written on: 05/02/2005

Hey, Kall:
<br>Can I ask if you can watch video in terms of full screen size on 902? and also can you customize you MP3 ringtones by yourself? (MP3 are not from vodafone live, but you put in by yourself.) Hope to get your reply soon~! many thx! ^__^
<br>Ray

Kall's Response to Kall's Review

Written on: 31/01/2005

Type in 'Sharp 902' on ebay.co.uk for an auction. There's not much 902 items on ebay yet, you'll see it on the first page.
<br>
<br>Yes, you should check this phone out before you buy another, or wait to see if the black or orange version comes out here...

Clemenzina's Response to Kall's Review

Written on: 30/01/2005

Oh dear, I thought I'd made up my mind about which phone to go for, now you're sending me on a quest for this one on a budget contract (impossible?). Thanks a lot ;-)