Brookside Reviews

Brookside - Ask a question now

“Brookside was brilliant. Please bring back Brookside....”

Written on: 06/03/2007 by england24 (1 review written)

Brookside was brilliant. Please bring back Brookside. Start it from the start and play the omnibuses every week to the end… Read Full Review

“It is a brilliant soap opera. Better then Eastenders,...”

Written on: 04/12/2006 by helentay5 (2 reviews written)

It is a brilliant soap opera. Better then Eastenders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale. Please bring it back, or repeat the first episodes!

I watched it from day one. Brookside was brilliant!… Read Full Review

“I used to like Brookside, and I thought it was a great...”

Written on: 27/09/2006 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

I used to like Brookside, and I thought it was a great soap opera. Was I the only one? I wish they would bring back good old Brookie!!!… Read Full Review