ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card

ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card

“9200se-My very first graphics Card”

Written on: 19/09/2011

This was my very first graphics card, I had a P4 2.4, 512mb of RAM , 40 GB HDD and a 17' monitor, it served me well for over 5 years. I played Fifa 05,06,07 and 08 at full settings, all NFS'S upto Mostwanted then it started becoming sluggish, it was quiet and all you had to do was to plug it in your AGP and you were good to go.. it was relatively quiet I Later upgraded to a radeon 1550 and only noticed a small improvement in performance. I want to play fifa 12 and the new NFS title, will be… Read Full Review

ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card

“I knew nothing about gaming or video cards so on the...”

Written on: 05/09/2010

I knew nothing about gaming or video cards so on the advice of pc world asked before we bought if railworks train simulator would play on my computer , showed them spec sheet and they said yes but could be a little juddery on video. WRONG it will not play at all as message comes up GRAPHIC CARD DOES NOT SUPPORT PIXEL SHADER 2.0 so I guess we will probably have wasted our £20 unless I can get a refund from them… Read Full Review

ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card

“Well a back in 2003 i got my first ever Pc, with this...”

Written on: 09/05/2010

Well a back in 2003 i got my first ever Pc, with this card in, so back then i knew nothing, but as time has passed i know a great wealth about pc.

This card is very old, but that said upto about 2007 with the birth of games like Crysis and Bioshock ect the cards uses was over, but still working fine (And is to this day, after 7 years albeit performance drops but that because of other components within this ancient Pc)iv only just ordered a new pc to be able to handle today games without a… Read Full Review

ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card

“Well this videocard is perfect for older games like...”

Written on: 20/03/2009 by spahiu (1 review written)

Well this videocard is perfect for older games like gta san andreas(plays perfectly)or nfs carbon or any other older games. The only problem is with the pixelshader 1.4,newer games like prostreet requires pixelshader 2.0. Overall ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB is a very good graphics card… Read Full Review

ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card

“The ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card is ok for...”

Written on: 05/01/2009 by janzen (1 review written)

The ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card is ok for simple non online games and simple office tasks. Its too laggy for most games. Cant blame it. Bought my computer 6 years ago. Its very old.. I can't believe this graphics card is worse than Intel GMA 950, and thats a laptop!! I could play some games with that :) and i did not experience any lag what so ever. But when I tried the ATI card, its so laggy, i cant even do anything., like playing Wolfteam.. It crashes itself!… Read Full Review

ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card

“I am using this card since 1 years and it has...”

Written on: 06/09/2008

I am using this card since 1 years and it has disappointed me for the first time with its Pixel shader. Reason of disappointment is that it cant run NFS ProStreet. I Played Need For Speed whole series throughout but now I cant play PROSTREET. I bought the CD but its useless yet because of error message at the start PIXEL SHADER 2.0 not found.
Nevermind, This card has good performance uptil now. Still Most of the games can be played with it… Read Full Review

ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card

“Continuous graphics flow, however bad corners with the...”

Written on: 05/04/2008

Continuous graphics flow, however bad corners with the ATI Radeon 9200 SE in my experience. Power full device in accord with its price as far as I am concerned. I still recommend this video ati graphics card… Read Full Review

ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card

“This card can play all sort of games except the new...”

Written on: 13/12/2007 by Itsumer (2 reviews written)

This card can play all sort of games except the new entries like call of duty 4 and pro-street... But all other games run perfectly on this system. I got AMD 2400+ with 1ET gb ram and this card... Its perfect for me at least... but if you are a gamer... then get a a better card. I will suggest go over 512 mb card, other wise if you cant afford it like me then ATI radon 9600 or 9800 is better.. Go over it… Read Full Review

ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphic Card

“After spending 3 years with and old VE I decided to go...”

Written on: 23/10/2003 by jonesey2k (6 reviews written)

After spending 3 years with and old VE I decided to go ahead and buy a new graphics card. I was not expecting THIS much difference! From barely GTA3 at 640x480 16bit on my athlon 1600xp to 1024x768 32bit with now slowdown whatsoever! The image quality is excelent even tho is is DX8.1. If like me you cant afford a 9800XT then have a look at this card! It will transform your gameing experience!… Read Full Review

146347_Gmdublin2004's Response to jonesey2k's Review

Written on: 05/03/2004

i dissagree. i to bought this piece of hardware so as i could play a game which my wife bought me for christmas. boy was i livid. the card was completley useless. it aloud the games to load and play for a minute or so then could not keep up with the play hence crashing.

168282_Bams's Response to jonesey2k's Review

Written on: 02/09/2004

I hope it isn't DOOM3 -hehehe-. I've used Radeon9200SE and I can tell you that it's a good card even though it's not a high-end model. You paid less than 80$ for it so you shouldn't expect the performance of 200+$ cards, I mean guys come on, get serious. In the end it's a really good card for this kind of money, you didn't waste your cash.

Ton0Meat's Response to jonesey2k's Review

Written on: 05/07/2004

I have a question for you gmdublin2004.
<br>I just bought the same graphics card from EBay although I haven't recieved it yet. For the same reason you did! My wife bought me Thief Dark Shadows, which requires pixel shader 4.1 among other senseless requirements. Now I wonder if I just wasted $62.00 for the card and still wont be able to play the game (which cost $45.00)
<br>Which game did your wife buy you and were you ever able to get the card to work?