Stationery Box Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Stationery Box - Ask a question now

“The Customer service that I received at Stationery Box...”

Written on: 02/10/2007 by ygjhki (1 review written)

The Customer service that I received at Stationery Box was poor, as was the merchandising of store… Read Full Review

“I think stationery box is a good shop for students...”

Written on: 13/02/2007 by HT (1 review written)

I think stationery box is a good shop for students although it does not do discounts. I'm just glad that the shop has been bought over by Theo Paphitis as the shop will now be trading as Partners the Stationer, so there will be a lot of new stock at good prices and I have heard that Partners also do student discount… Read Full Review

“Stationary Box offers great prices, ideal for stocking...”

Written on: 08/03/2005 by asdasdasdasdasd (1 review written)

Stationary Box offers great prices, ideal for stocking up the office for work or the pencil case for school. Ideal items for students, great prices and durability… Read Full Review

205569_Lostboy's Response to 184856_asdasdasdasdasd's Review

Written on: 09/08/2005

My own personal experience in my local branch of stationary box, is very poor, poor service and staff with a "I don't care" attitude. So I prefer to use my local independant stationary shop.