Cambridge Audio A300 Integrated Reviews

• Sound Quality

Cambridge Audio A300 Integrated - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cambridge Audio A300 Integrated

Cambridge Audio A300 Integrated

“Bought my Cambridge Audio A300 Integrated second hand...”

Written on: 22/12/2007

Bought my Cambridge Audio A300 Integrated second hand but as new - paid only about a tenner less than it would've been brand new - have served me well so far! It is by far the best audio amplifier I have ever had and don't think I will be upgrading any time soon… Read Full Review

Cambridge Audio A300 Integrated

“Well I had my ups and downs with this being my first...”

Written on: 22/02/2004 by audioholic (1 review written)

Well I had my ups and downs with this being my first separtes purchase, where do i go ? yep Richer Sounds.

I purchased an ex demo A5 origanally for £89.95 Bargain!? with a pair of Mordaunt-short 902s for £149.95 got home wired it all up and the sound on these speakers was unbelevable to look at them you would'nt think much of them.

unfortunetly after about an hour bare in mind cambridge audio ad vise 36 hour for full quality to kick in with the volume at 9 o'clock the a5 decided to cut… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to audioholic's Review

Written on: 25/06/2004

"no buzzing what so ever only when you turn it off and thats your ears"
<br>
<br>Audioholic...the buzzing indicates your hearing is being permanently damaged and is cumulative.

Cambridge Audio A300 Integrated

“brought a cambridge audio a1v2 from richer sounds but...”

Written on: 23/10/2003 by montague (3 reviews written)

brought a cambridge audio a1v2 from richer sounds but i took it back because it kept on cutting out at 1/2 volume i added another £70 and got this Cambridge Audio A300 Integrated Amp since the day i brought it, it has been fabulous.
I liked my old amp because of the features but when i got this one i was blown away, 50 wpc 2 tape inputs, tuner,cd player, aux and dvd to top that it has 2 sets of speaker outputs which my old one did not, it also has gold connections on the amp when all the amps… Read Full Review