ATN Night Leopard Reviews

ATN Night Leopard - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ATN Night Leopard

ATN Night Leopard

“I have only had my unit a few days. It has a bright...”

Written on: 13/08/2007 by JD45 (1 review written)

I have only had my unit a few days. It has a bright streak through the middle of the view that looks like two headlights in the fog. I believe this to be a single defective unit and am sending it back. The lights block my vision in the center where the clarity is best. If it was not for that I believe it to be a very nice unit. I will probably ask for another Night Leopard upon sending this one back… Read Full Review

ATN Night Leopard

“The ATN Night Leopard is the best consumption first...”

Written on: 09/10/2004 by JoaoAMP (2 reviews written)

The ATN Night Leopard is the best consumption first generation monocular I ever tested. On a half of a moon or less, you can clearly see everything without effort. The picture is bright, clear and almost flat. If have a minimun of light, this device excuse the IR illumination. It performs so good as it looks. In my opinion it needs a built in long range IR illuminator for very low light conditions as it's brother Night Jaguar. You'll never be disappointted with this device… Read Full Review