Studio www.24studio.co.uk Catalogue Reviews

Studio - www.24studio.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Studio - www.24studio.co.uk

Studio www.24studio.co.uk

“Absolutely terrible when refunding”

Written on: 27/08/2014 by debra.forsyth.9 (1 review written)

I have used 24studio for a few years now and had no issue until I ordered a set of furniture from them. The oklahoma large sideboard I ordered arrived and I unpacked it to find the doors marked and blemished so I rang customer services straight away and explained. I was offered a discount to keep the item or to have the item returned and a replacement. I said I would like to return and replace so customer services arranged a collection which was to be the next working day he asked me to put in… Read Full Review

Visit 24studio.co.uk

“breaking consumer contract regulations”

Written on: 27/08/2014 by Hezekiahn497 (1 review written)

Placed an order online priced different to catalogue and customer service told me they 'could not cancel' the order as a new customer. I believe that's in breach of distance selling regs. Would never use again… Read Full Review

“poor customer service”

Written on: 23/08/2014 by mush_87 (1 review written)

Wanted to order some Christmas tree lights. Going to check out I thought why not try for an account 7 days later no news called to see if my application was being processed only to be told it was declined, fair enough my credit isnt great , but do they not inform you aparently not ?! Ive been told to go online and pay ermm no thnks Really want the lights have the money but after shoddy service think I will go elsewhere abit closer to Christmas lol… Read Full Review

Visit 24studio.co.uk

“Customer Care Line - As useful as a chocolate teapot!...”

Written on: 22/08/2014 by xzMiranda382 (1 review written)

I placed an order via the internet for 3 items and received the acknowledgments that the order would be delivered in two seperate consignments. I received an email saying that my second consignment parcel would be despatched within 28 days. Today I rang the customer service line to ask that they put a note on my order to deliver to my neighbour if I am not in as I work full time. They advised that the parcel was despatched to the courier company yesterday. I asked why I didn't receive… Read Full Review

Visit 24studio.co.uk

“NEVER US THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 05/08/2014

I bought 2 small items worth not even £20. Wanted to cancel but surprise surprise couldnt as my order not visible.asked to call later on after 2 days called again still my order not visible although I received order confirmation and invoice number!!!!! Got told that this is normal (yeah right!!!!) and they cannot see it.What a surprise I got when email arrived that my order got dispatched!!!!!! Order that was never visible impossible to cancel got dispatched. This company is only to lie and… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/08/2014

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you had in trying to cancel your order, we would like to look into this further for you but on this review site we don't have access to your account information or contact details.

Please contact us via our social channels, online webchat and via our customer services department directly, details for whom are available on our website and we will be able to look into this for you.

“Never again!”

Written on: 29/07/2014 by xkbl21x (1 review written)

Ordered a bedroom set nearly two months ago still not received! ! Rang up to cancel as not acceptable surprise surprise no answer worst company. I have recently received a email saying yet another date the bedroom set will be with me but the date is not garenteed! ! Avoid disappointment go somewhere else for your products. Waste of time… Read Full Review

24Studio's Response to xkbl21x's Review

Written on: 30/07/2014

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear that you are still waiting for your bedroom set to be delivered, and am concerned to hear that you couldn't get through to us on the phone.

I would like to look into this matter for you. Please could you either email us, send us a private message on Facebook or DM us on Twitter with your account number and contact details we will be able to look into this further for you.

Sarah @ Studio

“Poor Service. Does the right hand even know the 3rd party?”

Written on: 24/07/2014 by maerdydd (1 review written)

Up until July 10th this year I would have said that I have had NO trouble with Studio. I've ordered personalised Christmas presents - in good time and no issues with delivery. I've ordered summer sandals at bargain prices. I've ordered towels, saucepans, crockery, an iron a dining table and six chairs AND a double mattress and had no issues at all even when sending items directly to my daughter who lives in England - I live in Wales. Until July 10th. My daughters bed base broke. I found a… Read Full Review

24Studio's Response to maerdydd's Review

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear of the problems you've had with the order of your daughters bed. I would like to look into this for you and make sure everything is on schedule to the correct address. Please could you either email me at our customer services email address, or send a private message on facebook or DM me on twitter and include your account details, I will then be able to check that everything is in order and that your daughters replacement bed is on its way to her.

Thanks and Kind Regards

“Rubbish service”

Written on: 12/07/2014 by rjSinclair478 (1 review written)

I placed my first order earlier this year, not overly impressed with the table and chairs but I guess you get what you pay for. I tried logging in to my account to place a new order today but it says I don't have an account set up.... Strange as I receive my bill monthly. So I rang up to order, and ended up hanging up in frustration as the person reeled off a load of gabble about insurance (at least that's what I think they were on about - I found the person really hard to understand). I just… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/07/2014

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced problems placing a subsequent order from us. To be able to use the online service you would have first needed to register you account for online use. Registering would allow you to place an order online, and manage your account online, including making payments, viewing statements and tracking your orders.

When placing an order and checking out as a 'cash' customer you will have been presented with the Cash Customer Trading Terms whereby it states that "Once we have delivered the goods which you have ordered we will send you your bill which shall be payable by the date stated on the bill (which will be 21 days from the date of the bill)". To proceed past this point you will have needed to tick the box that states "I understand, that by ticking this box, I have read the Cash Customer Trading Terms above and accepted your Terms & Conditions".

I hope that the explanations above help to clear up any problems with using your account online and also of how to shop without opening an account with us. If you have any further queries we can be contacted via our social channels, online webchat and via our customer services department directly, details for whom are available on our website.

“100% Egyptian Towels”

Written on: 06/07/2014 by AriMiranda246 (1 review written)

I purchase the pack of 2 100% Egyptian cotton towels and I'm afraid you do get what you pay for....These towels were £12.99 for a pack of 2.....The catalogue said they were down from 79.99... Hmmmm I think not!!!!!...the quality is awful and look like they will fall apart after a few washes… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/07/2014

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the quality of your towels. If you would like to get in touch with us with your account details we can look into this further for you. All our contact details can be found in the footer of our website in the 'Contact Us' tab.

Maerdydd's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2014

I too purchase this pack as stated a year for my daughter and son in law when they moved to a new house. I am surprised at your comment about "look like they will fall apart after a few washes"
I would interested to hear if they are still in one piece as my daughter's as a good as they were the day they had them.
She washed them in a salt wash to set the colour and since then has washed them with her dark wash. She has had no trouble at all.

Dawniedo21's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2014

They have got a lot better after about 5 washes, and have fluffed up quite a lot....I tried to remove my first comment but couldn't

“customer service is a joke”

Written on: 27/06/2014 by AmandaSteele (1 review written)

Not only did studio mess up my Christmas order they apologised and offered a £20 voucher , they posted an empty envelope !!!! I attempted to contact them by email and no reply for quite some time, I then sent the replacement voucher as part payment and they then charged me a fee as I was a few pounds short. I emailed 4 times and never received a reply I then was contacted by phone inc my name etc by an automated service ,I attempted to pay the balance but studio did not my details !!!! A total… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/07/2014

Hi There

I'm sorry to read of the experience you had contacting our customer services department, this is not the level of service we expect for our customers and i can only apologise for this.

Unfortunately i cannot look into the specific details of your review as i don't have access to your account details, address or name via this review site in order to accurately respond.

If you would like to contact us directly, or via any of our social channels with your account details, including a link to this review, we will be able to raise this issue for you.

“No customer loyalty ”

Written on: 24/06/2014 by Carterdanny1385 (1 review written)

Had my account now around 8 months never missed or been late and always paid over the minimum but they won't give me a credit increase asked them y and just get a automated email back bad customer service surly good paying customers are customer company's like or I'm am I'm missing the point… Read Full Review

24Studio's Response to Carterdanny1385's Review

Written on: 25/06/2014

Hi There

Your credit limit is reviewed every 28 days when your statement is printed and will automatically increase or decrease depending on a number of factors such as your payment history, order values and the last 12 months business.

Please note that if you are wanting to place an order with us but do not have the required credit available to make that purchase you would be able to place your order and pay the difference upfront to if you wish.

If you wish to discuss this in detail or want to speak to a customer service advisor about any account specifics, which we are not able to access via this review please give our customer services team a call, all our contact details can be found on our website under the 'Contact Us' tab in the footer of the website.

David

Carterdanny1385's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Written on: 25/06/2014

Just another automated reply you state my credit limit will increase or decrease per statement well in 8 months it's done neither ????

24Studio's reply to Carterdanny1385's Comment

Written on: 26/06/2014

Hi There,

I'm sorry to read that you believe my initial reply to be an automated reply, this was not so, this was typed based on my knowledge of how we apply credit limits.

I have stated that credit limits are reviewed every 28 days, this does not necessarily mean that your limit will increase or decrease, simply reviewed, and the review is also based on the last 12 months business. It might be that after 12 months your credit limit may be amended at this time, unfortunately this is not something we can assess now, a number of other factors are also included in this assessment.

As advised previously if you wish to discuss anything account specific please speak to a member of our customer services team who will be able to access your studio account and look into the matter in more detail for you.

Please note that if you wish to purchase an item but do not have the required credit you will be able to pay the difference in advance to ensure that your order is accepted.

David

“Poor Customer Service”

Written on: 21/06/2014 by Kadyn448 (1 review written)

I purchased a steam generator iron which has broken and have to return to the company. So far the courier company have been 5 times to collect the parcel which has been left in the allocate place for collection each time they have left a card but not collected the item this has meant that I have had to ring Studio each time and have been told they can only arrange another collection. I wonder how many more times I will leave the parcel out....... I will not be using Studio again DONT USE… Read Full Review

Hi There,

I'm sorry to hear that your iron hasn't been collected by our couriers yet. Please could you get in touch with us with your account details in order that we can chase this up and raise with our courier.

Kind Regards,

Minic123's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2014

This has already been done via your contact form but no reply has been received. Once again poor customer service.

Written on: 24/06/2014

I'm not surprised you haven't received. Reply it takes them weeks to reply! Where I work we have to reply to a customer email within 4 hours not 4 weeks like studio!

Minic123's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2014

Another call was made to Studio on Wednesday as the collection was not made and I was told that the parcel did not need to be returned now!!!! Today the courier came again to collect it UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Service is terrible”

Written on: 21/06/2014 by liBaird249 (1 review written)

Products are ok but the service is terrible. They sent me one statement and for one reason or another I simply forgot to make the payment, I then did not receive any more statements then I received a default notice out of the blue threatening to take me to court. Not being able to pay my balance on full I paid a third of it off and was going to make sure to pay half when my next statement arrived and emailed studio to advise. Then I get another default notice before my next payment is even due… Read Full Review

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service provided. Please be aware that statements are sent out to customers every 4 weeks, if you do not receive any statement please get in touch with our customer services department will arrange for a new one to be sent.

Statements and account balances can also be checked and payments can also be be made by logging into your Studio account online.

If there is anything we can assist with please do contact us. All our contact details can be found within the 'Contact Us' Tab in the footer of our website.

Written on: 24/06/2014

You just sound like a robot. Whenever I emailed with regards to this I got an automated response I would leave it a week then chase it up and I would get another email back saying it was being looked into and that emailing again would slow it down! So don't give me that rubbish! If you hadn't taken so long to reply to your emails it never would have got that far! The best bit thou once I had paid in full I then get an email a few days later saying I can pay it off in 4 payments but there was nothing to pay off! I suggest you look at each case on its own merit before you give an automated and robotic response.

Annoyed65's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2014

The initial error was yours not paying on time everything that happened from that point is as a direct result of that . time to take responsibility for your own actions

Jj2205's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2014

Agree, 100%, liBaird249's review is totally ridiculous.
They should take responsibility for their own behaviour and actions.

“storage original”

Written on: 21/06/2014 by Noemi213 (1 review written)

I have just built the unit it is very poor quality and it was scratched, but I could not be bothered with taking it apart and sending it back… Read Full Review

Hi There

In the case of damaged or faulty goods, please contact our customer services team with full details and we will arrange collection for you, and re-order the item for you if required. Please contact our customer services team with your account details and the product reference and they will be able to arrange this for you.

“Ok”

Written on: 13/06/2014 by Sammysnail124 (1 review written)

Studio are ok I have been with them for over a year now but they don't put your credit limit up for things you want I have always paid on time and always paid over the minimum amount and I have been wanting a new cooker for months now might just pay the outstanding balance and try another catalogue… Read Full Review

24Studio's Response to Sammysnail124's Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

Hi There

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Credit limits are reviewed every 28 days when a customers statement is printed and will automatically increase or decrease depending on a number of factors, such as your payment history, order values and the last 12 months business.

If you wish to discuss your credit account in detail please contact our customer services team who will be able to look into your account specifics.

If you wanted to pay in full for a new cooker without taking credit, this would be possible by calling our orderline, where an operator will be able to provide more details on how to do this.

Details of all our contact numbers can be found on our website. Please look for the Contact Us tab.

Sammysnail124's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Written on: 18/06/2014

I have sent emails about getting my credit limit increased and all I get is they are reviewed every 28 days so I am just going to pay the outstanding balance and use a different company.

Sammysnail124's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Written on: 18/06/2014

Smt123's reply to Sammysnail124's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2014

You should try very or littlewoods. I think argos do but now pay monthly too

“GOODS NOT RECEIVED”

Written on: 13/05/2014 by Evelinc102 (1 review written)

Items available,great 3x moshi monster duvet covers 3 little boys are going to be happy. Items not arrived. Telephoned Studio,assurance they have been dispatched. No items arrive. Telephoned Studio,answer,join Studio on line then you can check your order. Joined Studio on line. ready for dispatch. Telephoned Studio,items have not arrived,we can reorder,sorry there not available now,cancel the other items i ordered please. Letter arrives i sign to say i have not received my items and post to… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/05/2014

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you had with your recent order, we would like to look into this further for you but on this review site we don't have access to your account information or contact details to be able to investigate.

If you would like to email us, send us a private message on Facebook or DM us on Twitter with your account number and contact details we will be able to look into this further for you.

Written on: 24/06/2014

I wouldn't email them it takes weeks for them to read it!

“Disgraceful company!!”

Written on: 10/05/2014 by Cloflojayne (1 review written)

Well after having a studio account for over 2 years and always paying off in full i decided to buy a washer off them delivery only took a day but it did not work , i contacted studio a numerous times and didnt get no where even ended up contacting trading standards i was left with no washer for over 2 months and with 2 small children you can imagine my washing pile! One of the customer services team was great then i got passed on to a woman called Pam Curtis, i was horrified with the way she… Read Full Review

24Studio's Response to Cloflojayne's Review

Written on: 12/05/2014

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you had with your washing machine, we would like to look into this further for you but on this review site we don't have access to your account information or contact details.

Smt123's reply to 24Studio's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2014

The exact same response you have another review! Talk about using templates trying to make it look like you care about customers

Cloflojayne's reply to Smt123's Comment

Written on: 24/06/2014

A well said comment there smt123's, Iv had them calling me today demanding money... I figured they messed me about so they can wait for the bit of money I do owe and known behold Iv had a call today demanding money just after 2 missed payments! Happy to have customer services calling me when they want the money but cannot sort the problems out at there end! Pathetic company!!

“Disgraceful!”

Written on: 07/05/2014 by AzariaHodges (1 review written)

This company are a waste of space, the interest they put on and service charges are disgusting. I cannot afford to pay any of it back. Not when they keep putting interest like that on I have spoke to them and asked if they could freeze the interest so I can actually pay my It off eventually but they won't so my account will never be to £0.00. I'm a single mum and I did get the account to £70 but all interest as service charges they put on is awful how they expect people to pay back I have not… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/05/2014

Hi There

As a company it is our policy to be as supportive as possible of our customers if they experience problems in paying to the agreed terms due to circumstances beyond their control. When confirmation of the circumstances is received, we will accept reduced payments or even suspend payment altogether until their situation improves.

It is always our priority to try and assist our customers, with the longer term objective of resumption of contractual repayment terms, which could ultimately lead onto a return to further trading in the future.

In regards to service charges, the service charge is 3.1% (2% if made by direct debit) of the brought forward balance, plus a daily interest charge for any items that have been despatched in between your statement dates. The minimum service charge is £1.00 on all balances brought forward from previous statements.

If you are encountering payment difficulties please email our customer services team, detailing the issue and including your name and account number or full address including postcode and we will look to assist.

JP @ Studio

“can you open an account over the phone straight away”

Written on: 03/05/2014 by Noonangn407 (1 review written)

Hi I was wondering if anyone can tell me if you place a first order online,how long the credit check takes.If you order over the phone can they tell you straight away if your approved for an account. Emma… Read Full Review

Visit 24studio.co.uk

“Being charged for two dinning sets that I haven't got”

Written on: 21/04/2014 by ClintonShortman (1 review written)

I bought a dinning set from studio for Christmas, I made the order in November, but received the item in march. When the dinning set came I noticed that they wooden table was covered in a sticky back glossy paper that was supposed to look like wood. It was already pealing off and as it was to hard you could mark the table when putting plates etc down on it. Also as the table was supposed to be for the dinning room the sun would probably melt the plastic sticky back paper. When I called studio… Read Full Review

24Studio's Response to ClintonShortman's Review

Written on: 22/04/2014

Hi There

I'm sorry to hear of the problems that you have had with your dining set order, we would like to look into this further for you but on this review site we don't have access to your account information or contact details.

If you would like to email us directly by email, send us a private message on Facebook or DM us on Twitter with your account number and contact details we will be able to look into this further for you.

24studio.co.uk