Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites International Drive Reviews

Media Gallery for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites International Drive

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites International Drive

“would not recommend ”

Written on: 06/05/2012

Very disapointed, rooms basic not very clean chewing gum imbedded on the carpet,bathroom too small… Read Full Review

“Location although if you have a car it doesn't really...”

Written on: 01/09/2008

Location although if you have a car it doesn't really matter too much where you are. I wouldn't choose to stay at this hotel again. Hotel dated, electrics certainly need attention. We have travelled to Florida twice before and on both occasions had better hotels… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“My family and I booked a holiday with Thomas Cook and...”

Written on: 15/07/2008 by paddy b (1 review written)

My family and I booked a holiday with Thomas Cook and went on the 20'th June 2008 and stayed at the holiday inn international on international drive Orlando Florida. The hotel was rated a 4* which was more like a 1* in my opinion. On our arrival at our hotel we checked in and was given a room that wasn't to our standards. The room looked to us like it hadn't been painted in 10 years it was very out of date and very tacky in my view. We didn't think the door to our room was secure and we asked… Read Full Review

“We've stayed at the Orlando Holiday Inn hotel twice....”

Written on: 21/07/2006 by tink08 (1 review written)

We've stayed at the Orlando Holiday Inn hotel twice. On our last visit we stayed for 5 weeks! We have always been impressed with how clean the hotel is, and also the shuttle service to the Disney parks. Our room was cleaned on a daily basis, and they did a very good job! Having stayed there on my own with 2 small children, I can honestly say it's a kid friendly hotel.

The only small gripe I had was that the breakfast was expensive, but with so many restaurants within walking distance, this… Read Full Review

“I've just come back from Florida. 21st April 2005....”

Written on: 21/04/2005 by jess23391 (1 review written)

I've just come back from Florida. 21st April 2005. Overall I thought the hotel was very nice. The Staff were excellent, greeting everyone when they walked past. They were also extremely helpful. The location is gorgeous. Everywhere is surrounded by palm trees. When walking out of Holiday Inn, walk to your left for about 10-15 mins and you will come across a supermarket called "Walgreens" which soon became my mum's favourite nearby shop. It is very cheap in there (mostly) A good place for milk… Read Full Review

“The Holiday Inn on International drive was nice,...”

Written on: 08/10/2004 by Robbieb1978 (2 reviews written)

The Holiday Inn on International drive was nice, pleasant and the staff were excellent. It did not look anything like the pictures but then who believes them. The Americans were very nice and offered a friendly service and I really enjoyed the whole American welcome. As a note if you do not like rides do not go to Universal or Bush Gardens as they are very rides orientated also I have issues with Bush Gardens homes for animals (having worked at a zoo). Disney is massive and will take from 5… Read Full Review

Frostycat's Response to Robbieb1978's Review

Written on: 25/01/2006

What are we reviewing here, the hotel or what? What does this tell us about the hotel? Not a lot. Can we have more reviews about the property itself, so we can get some idea of the quality, facilities etc? These reviews are pretty useless to people like me looking for advice about where to stay.

Robbieb1978's Response to Robbieb1978's Review

Written on: 26/01/2006

The hotel was OK, the service was OK, the food was OK. The long and short of it is the Holiday inn is OK for someone on a budget but if you can afford more then stop in a Disney hotel as these are a lot nicer.
<br>
<br>What else do you want to know.