Weihrauch HW 70 Reviews

Weihrauch HW 70 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Weihrauch HW 70

“hw 70”

Written on: 20/04/2012

I have a hw70 and my handle is broken and I'm looking for someone who could make new from wood… Read Full Review

“Weihrauch HW 70 black arrow air pistol”

Written on: 12/10/2011 by cptman (39 reviews written)

this pistol is the same as the hw70 but it has no open sights and has a scope rail and barrel weight. it has the usual weihrauch built like a tank characteristics but is designed for telescopic sight use only. do not be tempted you put a low power rifle sight on it because you will not get sufficient eye relief (i used a bsa edge) which has a 2-7 magnification. my only gripe was that the front edge of the scope rail was not fully parallel to the receiver and i had to pack one of the scope… Read Full Review

“Pleasantly surprised by this un-trendy looking gun, it...”

Written on: 22/04/2008 by cptman (39 reviews written)

Pleasantly surprised by this un-trendy looking gun, it has a very user friendly feel, and surprised me with its level of accuracy and power, i don't own a chrono but at 6 yards it puts a pellet through both sides of a steel 'tin' can. (by steel i mean not a soft drinks can.)
unfortunately it is only available in .177, but even so i reckon it would be useful for close quarter rat control if used accurately.
although some people might think at £130 it is expensive this is a classic example of… Read Full Review

“The Wiehrauch 70 is a good all around plinker easy to...”

Written on: 12/03/2008

The Wiehrauch 70 is a good all around plinker easy to use and compact enough to put in a tackle box. As a teen back in the late 70's it was a toss up between the hw 70 and the Wisco S20, They both sold for around $98 back then. I choose the Wisco S20 with no regrets. I like the hw 70, but it is a pretty much a utility air pistol, if your not fussy and your going to have just one springer air pistol, I'd recommend it highly… Read Full Review

“I bought the pistol on name brand, power, and past...”

Written on: 23/08/2007 by robehei (1 review written)

I bought the pistol on name brand, power, and past experience with other HW products. For the first half tin of pellets, I was quite satisfied. Then the problem started. First, tiny cracks appeared at the top of the stock, right above the twin screws at the front. Next, the cracks got larger and small pieces broke off the front of the stock on both sides. Eventually, the stock cracked right down to the screw holes on both sides. All the while, I'd tried to ensure the screws were tight… Read Full Review

“I purchased this Weihrauch HW 70 break barrel spring...”

Written on: 20/10/2003

I purchased this Weihrauch HW 70 break barrel spring air pistol because it seemed well made, classic and timeless in design. Although it's a great overall plinking air poistol, I was dissapointed with the trigger mostly. It sure doen't feel like the advertised two-stage trigger. I found it temperamental and hard to adjust. The accuracy is so-so. My Nemesis shoots rings around it.

Although overall the gun is quiet and has nice recoil, it does produce some internal vibration noise which makes it… Read Full Review

Movaghar's Comment

Written on: 08/04/2005

I need parts for hw70 please let me know
<br>If I can buy some of parts for this gun
<br>my email movagharamir@yahoo.com