Affiliate Window www.affiliatewindow.com Reviews

Affiliate Window www.affiliatewindow.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Affiliate Window www.affiliatewindow.com

Affiliate Window www.affiliatewindow.com

“£5 to promote products!”

Written on: 29/07/2014 by KayleighGustafson427 (1 review written)

I am in shock they want to charge new publishers £5 to sign up although they say they will credit to your account, however if you never reach the lower payout limit you have just paid to promote products! LOL Stay away from them!… Read Full Review

“Rubbish company”

Written on: 21/07/2014 by Amari215 (1 review written)

I've lost my money, because they are too lazy to reply for my email! Im disappointment!… Read Full Review

“Terrible company”

Written on: 01/05/2014 by LaylaCantrell297 (1 review written)

This company is the worst run network, I have generated income from many networks and as soon as the merchant moves to affiliate windows the earning reduce dramatically. They do not replay to emails or phone calls, very shoddy company... Avoid at all costs… Read Full Review

Brooksytime's Comment

Written on: 04/06/2014

Very interesting - I have had exactly the same experience.

It's a joke that they want $5 for signing up as a publisher - and if they reject your application, they just keep the money! I'm going to avoid working with this company.

In fact, I just e-mailed them, and I got a bounce back saying "Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups.
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly."

Supports what LaylaCantrell297 said in her review.

Don't waste your time providing them with your details.

Rmd2014's Comment

Written on: 14/07/2014

I have this issue as well. I make revenue with other affiliate partners but now with them! I really believe they are schemers! I will report them to Metropolitan Police and House of trading for taking money from my sales and my account! Be aware, don't work with them! Also they are paying online reputation companies to increase them the Ratings!!!

“Lack Empathy, Rude, Not Quite Human”

Written on: 19/03/2014 by johnadamss (1 review written)

Disrespectful, lack empathy, extremely rude. Not quite human yet as Confucius said. … Read Full Review

“Shoddy”

Written on: 07/02/2014

I was wholly unimpressed with a promotion that I took advantage of which was offered by Affiliate Window and T-Mobile, in which a £70 Amazon voucher was offered to those taking out a SIM only contract with T-Mobile. There was no warning that the voucher may take up to three months to arrive, and it took exactly three months to do so. I didn't always get a reply to my e-mails to Affiliate window and when I did the quality of response was variable… Read Full Review

“AVOID! really poor service.”

Written on: 03/10/2013

The service is really poor especially from some of the staff they seem arrogant, disrespectful and rude especially a guy called Ed dont know if he still works there but he has left a very bad impression of the company… Read Full Review

“Only get commissions in the busiest times of the year...”

Written on: 04/08/2013

Have been with AW for several years and a pattern seems to be forming around receiving my commissions ! Around Christmas time, early New Year and when spending is usually higher and they are making good money I always seem to do fairly well with making and receiving my commissions. But like now when things are fairly quiet I always seem to have a high degree of refused commissions (for whatever reason) and outstanding amounts on invoice where they say they are still waiting to be paid. Some… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/01/2014

Totally agree they are terrible! With been using them for a year now and almost all our commissions have been declined payment and they are not forthcoming with the reasons why. Starting to think there's something going on and want to look into it further with a watchdog company.

“Good Network Pay On Time Every Month”

Written on: 16/06/2013

Not sure what all these negative reviews for Affiliate Networks are all about, Affiliate Window are a good network, I have a feeling people moaning have been up to no good and got caught. My top 3 Networks are Affiliate Window, Paid On Results and Tradedoubler and networks that are not networks I like is Amazon Affiliates and Google Adsense. Never had any issues with any of these and they form the my main promotional area's as an Affiliate… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/01/2014

Lucky you or maybe you work for them! As everyone I talk to has the same poor experience of Affiliate Window!

“My Business Stopped as Soon as I started using this...”

Written on: 28/03/2013

I was a customer of Buy.at for many years and generated consistent affiliate income for me year on year. As soon as Affiliate Window took over my income stopped immediately despite steady website traffic, it literally went from four figures down to virtually zero. When I contacted them they were polite and utterly useless suggesting that the fault was lack of traffic, whereas other affiliate companies I was working with continued to generate the same level of income. If you have lots of… Read Full Review

Reelmark.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 26/06/2013

take them to FSA....they are registered with FSA....and they need proper inquery...i guesss

Written on: 27/01/2014

Thanks for this, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Can everyone else with suspicions over affiliate window do the same. Something is not right there.

Written on: 27/01/2014

This is what's happened to us too!

“Top Uk Affiliate Network”

Written on: 24/03/2013 by richardhooper (1 review written)

Not sure why all the negative comments, Affiliate Window are by far one of the best affiliate networks. I have been with them for 10 years and they have always treated me with total respect, fast payments without any hassles what so ever Their affiliate managers will help you when ever you request, they have the best campaigns and as long as you are doing nothing dodgy, you will receive the best support, payment and tools to make money online. From a true affiliate… Read Full Review

Ypreddy2005's Response to richardhooper's Review

Written on: 05/06/2013

They will pay till September every year November /December payment time, they will send mail you are deviating terms and conditions, suspended the account.

Couponsforworld.com

Hateawin's reply to Ypreddy2005's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2014

Let's get the FSA involved!! There needs to be an inquiry over this.

“After Business they will closed account”

Written on: 15/01/2013 by ypreddy2005 (1 review written)

I got account in June 2012, made good business with them, i made S E O & Google campaign, spend lot of my efforts with 12 people team, we given approx £400,000.00 , 3rd January 2013, they closed my account, i did not run any new campaign since Sept'12. They are not responding now… Read Full Review

Glenvillej123's Response to ypreddy2005's Review

Written on: 14/02/2013

They have just done exactly the same thing to me. They were due to pay comms into the account the day after they closed my account down. I now have customers e-mailing me because they have applied through my site and are concerned. I have spoken to them and the reason my account is closed is that too many clicks came from the same few machines!! I had no warning emails, not even a mail to say the account was closed. I found out when I went to get some more banners, which I find totally unprofessional. Hopefully I can find another site that offers the same sort of thing, but actually pays what and when they say they will.

Reel's reply to Glenvillej123's Comment

Written on: 24/03/2013

they will not pay you....contact me dxbx@live.com

“Scam Affiliate Window.”

Written on: 19/12/2012

Simplly Terrible when i strat earning good money they have closed my account without any reason and hold my unpaid money which is 3000GBP. they normally does same with everyone. we have given enough evidance whatever they asked for, but everytime they are coming with different questions. simply they don;t want to pay our remaining balance, BUT I WILL NOT LET MY HARD EARNING MONEY GO LIKE THIS..... i would recomnd google affiliate is in begining stage, but they are affective trust me. Thanks… Read Full Review

Ypreddy2005's Comment

Written on: 15/02/2013

i did same way since June12 to Jan3,13, earened GBP35100, paid me GBP 14500, they have to pay me GBP 20,600, Jan 4,2013 deactivated my accounts. Requested many times. But no reply from affiliatewindow.

Proofs i will mail if any body wants. send your mail id

“Like a moving target”

Written on: 19/11/2012

The API and technical documentationn is very poor, and keeps changing, with conflicting statements from customer support. And they are unwilling to offer a proper server-to-server tracking. E.g. when, after a successful sale, our webserver gets an IPN message from PayPal, there is no way to do the needed server-to-server tracking. And they told us that the detailled product breakdown in the affiliate code has to include sales taxes where applicable. This is clearly wrong, no affiliate sales… Read Full Review

Edwyn-Aw's Comment

Written on: 24/03/2013

HI there,

AW do offer server to server pixel tracking, drop me a PM and I'll help you out.
edwyn.mcfarlane at affiliaetwindow.com

“Poor service”

Written on: 07/08/2012 by Ohdear11 (1 review written)

Applied for affiliate window over a week ago with a concept site. Was refused without explanation and no reply to my mails asking why. Have had to send multiple mails for a refund of the initial fee again with no reply. Have gone with another route now and glad i didnt end up with a company that has the reviews here… Read Full Review

“Affiliate Window: Seem to have forgotten about customers”

Written on: 27/04/2012

I just phoned affiliate window to discuss create an affiliate campaign for a new website launch. The guy of the phone essentially just said: "call back when your website is live". Basically, that was it. He didn't want to discuss my product, understand what we were looking to do, or even sell their service. I understand that they may want to check a site out before agreeing a contract, but to not even try and sell their service or discuss what it is that they do is incredible. I was trying… Read Full Review

“Affiliate Windows refused to pay my affiliation...”

Written on: 25/03/2011

Affiliate Windows refused to pay my affiliation commission. Their reasons are "unethical practise". I try to contact, they don't want to discuss they can't response. I know i didn't do anything about 'unethical', i used paid advetisements, sponsored traffics etc.
I think their Contract protecting only "Affiliate Window" and it have so many booby traps if they looks negative viewpoint.
My opinion, if you have over 1000 GBP commission with "Affiliate Window", forget it, possibly you can't get… Read Full Review

Reel's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2012

hello contact me they does same with me....let plan something.

“i am new to affiliate marketing and have decided to...”

Written on: 02/12/2010

i am new to affiliate marketing and have decided to start with affiliate window since i live in the Uk.

i have been trying to get used to the features and after 3 days of consistent keyboard bashing i am truly disappointed in the overall package affiliate window has to offer.

my ambition was to create a power tools website.the easiest thing i could do was to copy and paste products from the merchant lists and create widgets.

i was not satisfied with that so i decided to download what they… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 09/02/2012

To @ i am new to affiliate marketing and have decided to start with affiliate window) Can you please contact m on this email its v important more than your thoughts... skytvsales@live.com

“We have been with Affiliate Window (AW) for over 3...”

Written on: 28/05/2010

We have been with Affiliate Window (AW) for over 3 years. AW has some really strong good points, but is let down by lack of customer focus and their new payment terms.

Good Points:
- great range of merchants to choose from
- good reporting software that accurately tracks clicks and conversions
- good innovation with product feeds, widgets etc that provide dynamic content for my site

Bad Points:
- Affiliate Window appears to have forgotten the part of their business that generates their… Read Full Review

“So i joined affiliate window, and now after 4 months...”

Written on: 11/01/2009 by zeesweets (2 reviews written)

So i joined affiliate window, and now after 4 months and lets say 6 payments on time i am a real happy bunny!

i started the affiliate craze off about 1 year ago, and now have gone so mad i own a reward site.

Affiliate window are a great company to start with, and unlike the others they dont block your account if you get 20-100 fraudulent transactions.

I acutely had they pay me the commissions and then at a later date say there where fraudulent and not even care about the commission paid, they… Read Full Review

Khan12345's Response to zeesweets's Review

Written on: 09/02/2012

zeesweets.... Can you kindly contact me on this mail I have something very important for you... skytvsales@live.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“Maybe they treat bigger/older customers better but as...”

Written on: 13/06/2008 by bboy (1 review written)

Maybe they treat bigger/older customers better but as a new and smaller site with only 20k or so impressions a month I felt I was not happy with the service. There is simply no way we didn't get any clicks from 1200 page views... I know for a fact because a friend told me they'd checked out one of the merchants from our site!

I do not recommend Affiliate Window.com… Read Full Review

416822_Affili8's Response to bboy's Review

Written on: 11/11/2008

I disagree with this review because affiliate window track more impressions, clicks and sales than any of the 4 other networks I work with, plus faster payouts helps to.
<br/>
<br/>A network only makes money on what they pay out to affiliates so it makes sense that they track everything.

Guest's Response to bboy's Review

Written on: 03/05/2012

I can't stand affiliate window either. I tried to sign-up with them and they were not good to deal with. Not only do they not respond in time, but the whole manner in how that company does their business is simply bad. I discourage anyone from signing up with them. I cancelled my application before it was reviewed because of the poor manner in how they managed inquiries and responses. A few days later after I had asked to cancel I was surprised to see that they had turned the tables on me and 'rejected' my application! I sell for major brand names and found it simply laughable. They also charge £5 for signing up with them which they claim is reimbursed if the application gets accepted. In fact, it is not really reimbursed. It is paid back to you in your first commission payment. The fact that you market someone else's products for free for them and have to pay for it, is simply absurd.

Khan12345's Response to bboy's Review

Written on: 09/02/2012

Hi, Boby can you contact me plz its very important skytvsales@live.com

Ln354342's Response to bboy's Review

Written on: 19/12/2008

I disagree with this review because it's written with unsupported evidence. Just check out the blogs and A4U forum, Affiliate Window are considered communicative, service oriented, innovative and most importantly the top performing network for a significant number of affiliates, large and small.