Affiliate Window www.affiliatewindow.com Reviews

Affiliate Window www.affiliatewindow.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Affiliate Window www.affiliatewindow.com

Affiliate Window www.affiliatewindow.com

“Affiliate Windows refused to pay my affiliation...”

Written on: 25/03/2011

Affiliate Windows refused to pay my affiliation commission. Their reasons are "unethical practise". I try to contact, they don't want to discuss they can't response. I know i didn't do anything about 'unethical', i used paid advetisements, sponsored traffics etc.
I think their Contract protecting only "Affiliate Window" and it have so many booby traps if they looks negative viewpoint.
My opinion, if you have over 1000 GBP commission with "Affiliate Window", forget it, possibly you can't get… Read Full Review

Reel's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2012

hello contact me they does same with me....let plan something.

“i am new to affiliate marketing and have decided to...”

Written on: 02/12/2010

i am new to affiliate marketing and have decided to start with affiliate window since i live in the Uk.

i have been trying to get used to the features and after 3 days of consistent keyboard bashing i am truly disappointed in the overall package affiliate window has to offer.

my ambition was to create a power tools website.the easiest thing i could do was to copy and paste products from the merchant lists and create widgets.

i was not satisfied with that so i decided to download what they… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 09/02/2012

To @ i am new to affiliate marketing and have decided to start with affiliate window) Can you please contact m on this email its v important more than your thoughts... skytvsales@live.com

“We have been with Affiliate Window (AW) for over 3...”

Written on: 28/05/2010

We have been with Affiliate Window (AW) for over 3 years. AW has some really strong good points, but is let down by lack of customer focus and their new payment terms.

Good Points:
- great range of merchants to choose from
- good reporting software that accurately tracks clicks and conversions
- good innovation with product feeds, widgets etc that provide dynamic content for my site

Bad Points:
- Affiliate Window appears to have forgotten the part of their business that generates their… Read Full Review

“So i joined affiliate window, and now after 4 months...”

Written on: 11/01/2009 by zeesweets (2 reviews written)

So i joined affiliate window, and now after 4 months and lets say 6 payments on time i am a real happy bunny!

i started the affiliate craze off about 1 year ago, and now have gone so mad i own a reward site.

Affiliate window are a great company to start with, and unlike the others they dont block your account if you get 20-100 fraudulent transactions.

I acutely had they pay me the commissions and then at a later date say there where fraudulent and not even care about the commission paid, they… Read Full Review

Khan12345's Response to zeesweets's Review

Written on: 09/02/2012

zeesweets.... Can you kindly contact me on this mail I have something very important for you... skytvsales@live.com

☆☆☆☆☆

“Maybe they treat bigger/older customers better but as...”

Written on: 13/06/2008 by bboy (1 review written)

Maybe they treat bigger/older customers better but as a new and smaller site with only 20k or so impressions a month I felt I was not happy with the service. There is simply no way we didn't get any clicks from 1200 page views... I know for a fact because a friend told me they'd checked out one of the merchants from our site!

I do not recommend Affiliate Window.com… Read Full Review

416822_Affili8's Response to bboy's Review

Written on: 11/11/2008

I disagree with this review because affiliate window track more impressions, clicks and sales than any of the 4 other networks I work with, plus faster payouts helps to.
<br/>
<br/>A network only makes money on what they pay out to affiliates so it makes sense that they track everything.

Guest's Response to bboy's Review

Written on: 03/05/2012

I can't stand affiliate window either. I tried to sign-up with them and they were not good to deal with. Not only do they not respond in time, but the whole manner in how that company does their business is simply bad. I discourage anyone from signing up with them. I cancelled my application before it was reviewed because of the poor manner in how they managed inquiries and responses. A few days later after I had asked to cancel I was surprised to see that they had turned the tables on me and 'rejected' my application! I sell for major brand names and found it simply laughable. They also charge £5 for signing up with them which they claim is reimbursed if the application gets accepted. In fact, it is not really reimbursed. It is paid back to you in your first commission payment. The fact that you market someone else's products for free for them and have to pay for it, is simply absurd.

Khan12345's Response to bboy's Review

Written on: 09/02/2012

Hi, Boby can you contact me plz its very important skytvsales@live.com

Ln354342's Response to bboy's Review

Written on: 19/12/2008

I disagree with this review because it's written with unsupported evidence. Just check out the blogs and A4U forum, Affiliate Window are considered communicative, service oriented, innovative and most importantly the top performing network for a significant number of affiliates, large and small.

“Affiliate Window seem to have the best performing...”

Written on: 24/08/2001 by Paul Nadin. (1 review written)

Affiliate Window seem to have the best performing banner servers and offer good stats. I make the most money from affiliate window… Read Full Review

Forexad's Response to 3699_Paul Nadin.'s Review

Written on: 03/10/2012

And were is your winning page address? Doesnt you want to promote it? This looks lake a fake ad of this Affiliate Window.

Hateawin's Response to 3699_Paul Nadin.'s Review

Written on: 27/01/2014

You work for them for sure.