Avon Anew Range Reviews

Avon Anew Range - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Avon Anew Range

Avon Anew Range

“Poisen chemical amge skin”

Written on: 06/10/2012 by spiderpealrflowers (4 reviews written)

Its te worst range of skin care i can imagie. Is harsh its strong and makes my skin worse as my skin canot handle that many chemicals. Strong can be good but this is awfull and damging. Dont buy beaware… Read Full Review

Avon Anew Range

“Soon, I started feeling stinging when washing my face,...”

Written on: 06/11/2008

Soon, I started feeling stinging when washing my face, and worst reaction came when trying hydra radiance moisturizing day cream, when i actually ran to the toilet to wash it off as it was really burning my skin. I ended up running to Clinique counter to spend a fortune on products to fix this. (and am feeling the difference after one use of their stuff).

I became an avon rep few months back and have regularly ordered more and more cosmetics from avon. My make up bag is bursting. However… Read Full Review

Avon Anew Range

“Avon Anew Range - I'm writing about a product range I...”

Written on: 06/10/2004 by Julst (2 reviews written)

Avon Anew Range - I'm writing about a product range I have used from one decade of my life into another - Avon Anew. This range has been around for some time and like many of the Avon items has been improved in both quality and image.

The range has now expanded so that a wide age range can benefit from the various creams, masks and anti-wrinkle preparations (yes I know wrinkle is not an 'in' word but in time we all inherit a few). I have tried so many items from this range and although I… Read Full Review

290512_Zolenniaq's Response to Julst's Review

Written on: 25/05/2007

You can tell you sell the products. How about some real comments from real users?

Mac99's Response to Julst's Review

Written on: 24/07/2009

I found this review not helpful because...Too one sided. If you don't work for Avon - then you should.