Canon i450 Reviews

• Print Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Summary

Personal
Color Printer

• Advanced MicroFine Droplet Technology for fine detail
  • USB 2.0 interface; PC and Mac compatible
  • Refine your search

Canon i450

“The Canon i450 Inkjet Printer has an unreliable paper...”

Written on: 13/01/2007 by Sammidav (1 review written)

The Canon i450 Inkjet Printer has an unreliable paper feed. Don't buy… Read Full Review

Canon i450

“I have had my Canon i450 printer for 3 years now and...”

Written on: 24/03/2006 by vmullen (1 review written)

I have had my Canon i450 printer for 3 years now and like it very much. It prints quickly and cartridges are very easy to change. Also the ink cartridges are very, very inexpensive to buy. I can buy 1 color and 2 black ink cartridges for the i450 for what it used to cost me for 1 black cartridge for the Lexmark I used to have. I highly recommend this printer… Read Full Review

Canon i450

“It took me a long time to decide on the right printer....”

Written on: 13/12/2005 by jacko02 (1 review written)

It took me a long time to decide on the right printer. The Canon i450 is very easy to use, and it prints high quality photographs. The replacement cartridges are also much cheaper than other makes. This was a very important factor for me as I produce my own greetings cards and use a lot of ink.

This is a First Class printer!!… Read Full Review

Canon i450

“I've had this Canon i450 printer for about a month now...”

Written on: 16/10/2003 by garchunlee (16 reviews written)

I've had this Canon i450 printer for about a month now from http://www.bestcameras.co.uk/ for £74.99 inc p&p. Previously had x2 HP printers (Deskjet 940c and a very old B&W HP) which I will talk about later.

The unit is approximately 40x25cm and 45cm in height with A4 paper inserted which means placing this unit under the computer desk virtually impossible. At the moment I the unit is placed on of a separate cabinet unit.

I had to think long and hard as to what I wanted in a printer… Read Full Review